Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see Sassi back, I really miss her shouting away and being all emotional-and best of all having an actual job. Also Darren is the fittest out of all the dads in the entire teen mom universe. Shannon, maybe she would be more interesting next time as her segments just made me sad for poor clothes free Theo. It would be great if Amber could get back the spark she had in the first two series. She might not have made any effort to be a functional and contributing member of society, but she believed she could be. Though I feel she was depressed the last few years, she seems a lot better hopefully that means less Ste and more interacting with poor Brooklyn-who is a bit of a character. Emma I like but is boring, she was probably only picked because miah is the cutest baby that ever lived. Megan I don’t get the love for, however I do like how she brings the chav drama. My predictions are that this time next year Dylan, Megan and Tel will have moved on and it will be dramatic with fist fights and all sorts! Chloe, poor deluded Chloe will probably be complaining about Jordan ignoring her, Jordan will cheat in her-though can you imagine how desperate a women would have to be to shag Jordan, he would put zero effort in and also have that gormless look on his face. She will also be doing master classes in how to catfish your Instagram audience and making beds. Love little Marley, she is doing a great job there.
Darren for sure had lovely arms😂 but yes very attractive & a guilty pleasure😂
I found him & Sassi very watchable, but yes where the money was coming from I didn’t know. Versace wallpaper?!
“Clothes less Theo”😂 brilliant.
No Emma bores me- bring back Sassi or Shannon. I was surprised too that Charlie thought they could buy a 300k house I must admit. love this thread!

Reactions: 7
I always found Shannon so whiny and honestly wondered the entire series if she had PND that wasn’t picked up on. Theo wasn’t an overbearing toddler by any means and we all cope different but she would have upsets over the tiniest things and Charlie didn’t help one bit. I hope things are better now Frankies here.

Reactions: 16
I love you with all my hhhheeeaaaaaarrrrtttt
I'm surprised the poor lad isn't deaf or has burst ear drums with her constantly screaming at him.

She can never have a conversation at normal volume.

I have to turn the volume down on my TV 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am baffled as to why Megan continues to be the most popular on Teen Mom according to sheep on FB. I wont deny her stories are the most interesting, but she is such a chav! She should be banned from having animals full stop. Constantly wanting to get pregnant and keep dogs. Grow the duck up. Oh and stop messing with your face. Seriously.

Amber is boring. She has bored me from day one. Her relationship with Ste is as dull as tedious as dishwater. I also never got over the pathetic way she acted when Ste was with Kirsty aswell, the way she acted like her life was over just because she was alone and single. She was so manipulative to Ste about it all, finally getting him back and sealing the deal with another baby too. I dont deny that Ste can be awful too, but their as bad as each other.

Sassi was a massive grafter which I loved and I liked watching her plastering, and getting her lash business up. What I couldn't stand was her relationship with Darren. How the af could you ever forgive someone who forced you and their daughter out of their home because he left her with all the rent and bills because of his paranoia? She had to cram herself and Zenaya into her mums house because of it. I wouldn't ever be able to forgive him but it's the same old story "Darrrrennn, I luv yer from the bottom of ma haaaaaaarrrrt!!!" 😂

I always found Shannon so whiny and honestly wondered the entire series if she had PND that wasn’t picked up on. Theo wasn’t an overbearing toddler by any means and we all cope different but she would have upsets over the tiniest things and Charlie didn’t help one bit. I hope things are better now Frankies here.

Agree about Shannon actually, which is why it was baffling that she went in for a 2nd baby. (And she totally did go in for it)

Reactions: 20
Or the split was down to Tel cheating (again) and Billie kicked off about it and Megan's fallen out with Billie because she took him back.

Ooh I love a far fetched theory me 😂🙈
He deffo cheated 😂 didn’t Megan say the only way he can mess up / they break up is if he cheats? And knowing Megan she’ll take a cheat back like she did with Dylan..

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe Chloe sent the videos of Jordan to her mum 🤦🏽‍♀️😅
[/QUOTE]

That’s mad ain’t it 😭😭😂 they must never ever have sex themselves, they remind me of some middle aged couple who’s kids have left home and only have sex on birthdays and anniversaries 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still can’t believe Chloe sent the videos of Jordan to her mum 🤦🏽‍♀️😅
That’s mad ain’t it 😭😭😂 they must never ever have sex themselves, they remind me of some middle aged couple who’s kids have left home and only have sex on birthdays and anniversaries 😳
[/QUOTE]
All booked in on the calendar, with clothes folded nicely before the act 😂 then a that was nice dear after.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed that Megan has put an emoji where her stomach is on her story? Probably thinking too much into it buuuuut maybe she’s pregnant again (she made pretty clear she wanted a child with Tel).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed that Megan has put an emoji where her stomach is on her story? Probably thinking too much into it buuuuut maybe she’s pregnant again (she made pretty clear she wanted a child with Tel).
I thought this but she didn't cover her stomach in the photo with Hurricane and the breeder so I assumed she's wearing something offensive or something?

Edit Ignore me I've just realised we're talking about Megan who advertised her sister's OnlyFans account on her Insta 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am baffled as to why Megan continues to be the most popular on Teen Mom according to sheep on FB. I wont deny her stories are the most interesting, but she is such a chav! She should be banned from having animals full stop. Constantly wanting to get pregnant and keep dogs. Grow the duck up. Oh and stop messing with your face. Seriously.

Amber is boring. She has bored me from day one. Her relationship with Ste is as dull as tedious as dishwater. I also never got over the pathetic way she acted when Ste was with Kirsty aswell, the way she acted like her life was over just because she was alone and single. She was so manipulative to Ste about it all, finally getting him back and sealing the deal with another baby too. I dont deny that Ste can be awful too, but their as bad as each other.

Sassi was a massive grafter which I loved and I liked watching her plastering, and getting her lash business up. What I couldn't stand was her relationship with Darren. How the af could you ever forgive someone who forced you and their daughter out of their home because he left her with all the rent and bills because of his paranoia? She had to cram herself and Zenaya into her mums house because of it. I wouldn't ever be able to forgive him but it's the same old story "Darrrrennn, I luv yer from the bottom of ma haaaaaaarrrrt!!!" 😂

Agree about Shannon actually, which is why it was baffling that she went in for a 2nd baby. (And she totally did go in for it)
Yes I usually skip Amber’s scenes. I can only watch her arguing with Ste so many times! With Brooklyn starting school it would have been the perfect time to start looking for a full time job or picking up a hobby. Instead, she gets pregnant for a guy she can’t even live with because they argue and fight so much.

As much as Chloe needs to chill out, she’s the only one on there that truly seems to want a better life for her and her kid. It’s like most of them are just worried about their man. If you look at it, most of them are still in the same position or worse (some with more kids they can’t handle/afford) although years have passed since they first appeared a few years ago

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she didn’t look for work sooner, I know her mum works but did Ste’s dad? Did Ste? I feel like she had someone who could’ve watched B even one or two days a week. If she worked part time I’m sure she would’ve still qualified for the free hours if she was on UC. I don’t think she earns very much from Teen mom or ads. It seems a lot of these girls from Teen mom or the Y+P one expect their 15 minutes to pay for their life forever. Mia got lucky getting that surgery when she could, give it a year and I don’t think anyone will be arsed to sponsor her.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me, probably thinks she’ll keep him by having a baby🤪

Reactions: 4
I really hope Megan isnt pregnant 😩 I just wish she would enjoy her life more and concentrate on herself instead of having more kids

Reactions: 12
Didn’t someone say the other day that it looks as though she’s had a boob job too? Maybe she is preggo and it’s baby boobs 🤔

Reactions: 2
Didn’t someone say the other day that it looks as though she’s had a boob job too? Maybe she is preggo and it’s baby boobs 🤔
Wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder why her mum and big mark aren’t in it now? I liked them. Made good tv. Their hatred of Dylan I found entertaining. Her mum was always slightly despairing I felt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder why her mum and big mark aren’t in it now? I liked them. Made good tv. Their hatred of Dylan I found entertaining. Her mum was always slightly despairing I felt 😂

Her mum did despair over Megan. It was obvious she was thinking please grow up and stop procreating and getting animals you cant afford to look after. I think that's why they arent on the show anymore, probably embarrassment and Megan not liking their real opinions.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she didn’t look for work sooner, I know her mum works but did Ste’s dad? Did Ste? I feel like she had someone who could’ve watched B even one or two days a week. If she worked part time I’m sure she would’ve still qualified for the free hours if she was on UC. I don’t think she earns very much from Teen mom or ads. It seems a lot of these girls from Teen mom or the Y+P one expect their 15 minutes to pay for their life forever. Mia got lucky getting that surgery when she could, give it a year and I don’t think anyone will be arsed to sponsor her.
One episode mentioned Ste working at a glass factory. Not sure what his role is there or how well it pays

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.