Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I think everyone needs to move on from the cheating thing its old news now and clearly they are Still together so don't know why people feel the need to keep commenting on her pics about it. Yeah it's crap what he did but how can they move on if other people don't, could have done a lot worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
No ambition just wants to get knocked up. Another one for us tax payers to pay for
Was just about to say the same thing! Frankie is nearly 2, so she’s trying to buy herself a couple more years of dole dossing, because once he goes to school nursery, she will be made to find work!

Reactions: 29

Rose94

VIP Member
I gotta be fair Ree-aNNnnEee really needs to give up this people are jealous of me thing. She comes across as rough, she’s only 22 with 3 kids by two diff dads, never had a job and is on and off with someone who looks like he doesn’t even have a wash 😴 this whole idea of girls being ‘boss bitches’ and being ‘lit’ cause they have some botched lip filler and fake blinged up Chanel tea coasters needs to stop
Exactly this!! You’re a homewrecker and live in a two bed flat with 3 kids and your scummy part time baby daddy, nobody is jealous of you

• Haha
Reactions: 28

whisperchat

VIP Member
another Amber moment was when she cooked Ste a spag bol to apologise with a mountain of garlic bread but he had already eaten 😂 😭

• Haha

bree_26

Idk why she’s trying sooo hard to make it seem like everything is great with this pregnancy. Maybe she and her new partner are happy, but so far I haven’t seen anything to indicate this baby was planned (not that it’s anyone’s business, but it’s definitely giving I forgot the pill again and now here comes our new bundle).

In the Q and A she’s posing with her new bump in the same bedroom of her flat, which most likely means they don’t even live together. No commitment, no stability, just vibes. And don’t get me wrong, as Chloe had proved- a house with a yard and a car doesn’t mean you’re going to be happy and in a perfect relationship but Shannon was soooo unhappy in the situation she was in so why do it a third time?

It’s like they don’t love themselves. It’s okay to wait and build with a person and improve your life before getting pregnant. It’s OKAY to have your kids not be 6months - 1 year apart if it means you’re getting your sh*t together and ensuring they have a comfortable life with 2 happy parents. They don’t have to be close in age and you don’t have to have a baby with every man you sleep with! No matter how nice he is!

Albs

Why has Shannon messed with with her lips like that. She is a very pretty girls naturally, she didn’t need to start messing with her face.

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyone think it's mad how well off mias family seem and she lived with Maggie and then a tiny little flat. Not saying they should pay for her but I dunno just seems unusual if that makes sense

Reactions: 27

Cl365090

Chatty Member
Manley probs agreed to a new series cause his family aren’t relevant anymore and they are desperate to be famous especially Maggie and Leoni 😭
Maybe that’s why Manley went food shopping lol didn’t want to be exposed for bare cupboards on tv

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Shes what 20/21 years old was already a single mum to 2 young children and then gets pregnant within 5 minutes with a new guy. Wow first of all does she not have any ambitions? Secondly she was on her own with 2 kids wouldn't you seriously wait and get to know someone for a few years atleast to know if they will stick around before getting pregnant again with a guy she barely knows. Getting pregnant very quickly with someone rarely works out. She'll be complaining in a year how hard life is being a single mum of 3 and all we can say is she's brought it on herself
She seems really childish in the head. She clearly doesn’t have much logic. You could tell that by the way she would ring her full time working mum who had 6 kids crying about her 1 child giving her grief 😆 then don’t get me started on the morning after pill situation . Also the fact Charlie called her out for doing the same thing with their first son too . Wasn’t it bizarre as well to anyone on the ‘our story’ thing that no one met Charlie until the night the baby was born . She clearly does not think things through 🤦🏻‍♀️

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Anyone seen Chloe’s page where she sells clothes? .. Why has she felt the need to say she’s selling something in Large but she’s had to say she’s wearing a Medium though 😂 not relevant in the slightest . She’s obsessed with sizing this girl!
And the medium is literally cutting into her hips, it must be so uncomfy! Just size up girl, you’re the only one who sees the label.

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
Manley has to be the most cringe person I’ve ever come across on social media. Does he really think he’s some sort of gangster? He really reminds me of a 13 year old boy thinking he’s really cool lol.

• Haha

qsf59l

Ok don’t know if I’m getting old but the canisters is helium isn’t it? I remember being about 8 and me and my cousin would suck it out of the professional balloons and it’s just funny seeing grown adults do it 😂 like go on damage your brain and sound like Daffy Duck
💀 💀 💀 it’s not helium it’s nitrous oxide lol

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Amber being one of those "congratulations again" 🤣🤣 yes we get it amber you knew before it was announced on social media.

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
It's the camel toe and the tight top for me
I wish Chloe would realise she’s the only one who sees the size of her clothes. She’s got a banging figure, I just wish she’d size up and stop wearing things that make her fanny lips exist in different postcodes.

• Haha

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I was watching season 5 I think when Shannon finds out she’s pregnant and has an argument with Charlie and Charlie storms out and takes the Chinese takeaway with him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jennytea

VIP Member
Mia on her Instagram stories this morning talking about petrol . She says marliya is really late for school whilst she’s sat there filming and talking to the camera . Marliya just sat in the background like 🙄 . How about you get her to school then and stop filming yourself you twat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Chloe really thinks she’s a big time celeb, bless her 😂😂 I always laugh when I see people using the Louis Vuitton toiletry pouch as a clutch bag as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25