Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JHB73

Chatty Member
Whatever people think about Chloe you can’t deny she’s looking good and healthy at the moment

Reactions: 35

daes56

Oh ffs she hasn’t been with her partner 5 minutes! Has she ever even had a job?! MTV doesn’t count!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jennytea

VIP Member
Just looking on Erin’s page - why has she got ‘MTV Teen Mom UK’ right at the top of her Insta . She seems like a nice girl n all but she’s making out she had a main part on the show? She was literally space raiders other baby mother 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Sassi's "not the right bed boss" gets me everytime too hahaha

We should have a tattle watchalong of the series so we can reminisce in all the funny moments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Mia’s travel page . Is it just me who finds it so cringe? She said she’s created it to give people advice about travel 😂 Like she’s thinking of herself as some travel expert who’s travelled the world and can offer golden advice and inspiration 😳 she’s literally on a girls holiday in Ibiza ffs 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Qwerty01xx

The Best part is when Darren's reading his birthday card to quick and they don't believe he's read it and sassi says, next year I won't even bother getting a card and Darren goes "atleast I won't have to read the front" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg and in Amsterdam and sassi is banging on and on about being married and he says I don't want to get married and she goes do you know what Darren I dont think I do either we are to young 🤣🤣 acting like it was her idea to not be married

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shannon seems obsessed with being pregnant. It's like its her identity lol. Remember when she was bugging charlie for another one.

Reactions: 31

ebsx

It’s the fact she looks like she’s won cos she’s back with him.. hun nobody else wants him, we just want him to have a bath and keep it wrapped before we’re on baby number 44 in your 2 bed flat. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ffs says all this then says she isn’t telling people not to use it.. sounds like you are 😅😂 bet she has a baby soon as her jailbird lover gets out
She's got a sister who literally shoves anything that will fit up her fairy for a pic for onlyfans and she's talking about filling your body with shit that shouldn't be in it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rose94

VIP Member
Amber being one of those "congratulations again" 🤣🤣 yes we get it amber you knew before it was announced on social media.
Omg these kind of people bug me!!
when they share it and go “so glad the secret is out” just to make everyone know they knew first

• Haha
Reactions: 29

stampystamp

Chatty Member
She has quite a few baby daddies as well. No wonder Shannon is making all these decisions!
She has two. Her older three kids are with the same dad and her younger three have the same dad. It’s really not that big of a deal and it’s funny how it’s always the women who get shamed for having multiple baby dads but men get away with it the majority of the time.

• Heart
  • Sick

whisperchat

VIP Member
Remember when Shannon told Charlie she forgot to get the morning after pill because she too busy doing the weekly shop in Asda.. LOL now I'm sorry, if you really really did not want to get pregnant you would not forget! It would be the first thing on your priority list that day. I've had to take the morning after pill years ago when me and my boyfriend first started dating.. and there was no way I would simply 'just forget' about it.

Hate to say it but Shannon is a massive baby trapper!! She knows exactly what she is doing.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I can imagine her walking around with Theodore in the trolley going 'guess what Theo you're going to be a big brother soon!! don't tell daddy!!! anyway what do you want for lunch...'
Charlie is an absolute DICK literally the biggest narc Iv ever come across but I bet he’s sat at home smug with a massive smile on his face knowing he’s not the one who’s knocked her up again 😂

• Haha