Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Charlie have blankets up so high with Harlow, she could easily suffocate😫
MBye Harlow settles like that and she moves it after. Or Mabye Harlow does it in her sleep. My daughter does the same and it always worries me

Bit random and it may have been mentioned before I found tattle but when I think of Morgan I remember the time when she posted a pic of Laura's "oven setup" as she called it , it was basically some ornaments and candles on the hob, bit like when hinch used to put flowers on. Morgan said how proud she was or whatever she said 🤣 does anyone else remember this? Sorry if anyone else does this but I dont like this trend of decorating your hob
Yeah I don’t really understand the trend of decorating your cooker I mean your gonna have to move it all the time to cook and it just looks cluttered 😂

Reactions: 7
Why does Charlie have blankets up so high with Harlow, she could easily suffocate😫

she’s on a baby group i’m on and she put how she puts harlow in a sleeping bag only and nothing else when that is not the case
1339D775-7726-4512-B895-6FA233D0EF25.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can anyone put up the original minor argument with brett and Morgan? Can’t find it 🤣 I’m trying to show my bestfriend lol Morgan was sooo rude but it’s so funny at the same time. Didn’t expect those 2 to clash

Reactions: 4
Can anyone put up the original minor argument with brett and Morgan? Can’t find it 🤣 I’m trying to show my bestfriend lol Morgan was sooo rude but it’s so funny at the same time. Didn’t expect those 2 to clash
Seems to have been removed from the group. But it should be on thread 4 somewhere as that's when I started posting screenshots

Either way Charlie needs to go do one. I hope they don’t do a second series because the cast are bloody AWFUL! Their 5 mins of fame is up. I’ve been blocked by Charlie and alesha for calling them out on their scam weight loss laxative products. Fully lost total respect for alesha even though she’s lovely as a person. and Charlotte’s tik toks are so childish I felt/feel sorry for Donna but wow she’s in the same category as Charlotte... childish.

Seems to have been removed from the group. But it should be on thread 4 somewhere as that's when I started posting screenshots
Ahh can’t find it!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think Laura put it up didn't she praising Morgan for the "cooker set up" 😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Edit: just reread your post. Maybe I got it the wrong way round
It could have been , cant remember but it makes me cringe either way. 😂😂

she’s on a baby group i’m on and she put how she puts harlow in a sleeping bag only and nothing else when that is not the case View attachment 123959

Unpopular opinion. Probably gonna get shouted at for this 😂 but im not seeing what Charlie is doing wrong here. why is this still a danger as harlow is 1 and is mobile outside of her cot. Isn't it only a danger around 6 months because they don't move around? I'm asking this because my 1 year old has his cot quilt over him at night and has done since about 9 months as he outgrew the sleep bag 👀 and would like to know if I'm doing it wrong 🙃

Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion. Probably gonna get shouted at for this 😂 but im not seeing what Charlie is doing wrong here. why is this still a danger as harlow is 1 and is mobile outside of her cot. Isn't it only a danger around 6 months because they don't move around? I'm asking this because my 1 year old has his cot quilt over him at night and has done since about 9 months as he outgrew the sleep bag 👀 and would like to know if I'm doing it wrong 🙃
My daughter was the same she would only sleep with a blanket shoved against her face, and snuggled into it, still does now and she’s 7, we have to take a fleece blanket with us on holiday so she can have it against her face to sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could get twisted in it unable to un twist and suffocate. I know a girl who’s daughter died of cot death at 2..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it depends on babies, my daughter has had a toddler duvet since she was 1 and we’ve had no issues she actually sleeps better with it

Reactions: 1
I agree, I really dislike when people feel the need to Mum shame. I’m not a mum yet, and I actually am really worried for when I dI become one because of how judgemental people are on social media about children.

I have a lot of young children in my family and I know that what works for one child may not work for the other. As long as a child is happy or healthy then doing what works for you, in my opinion, shouldn’t warrant Mum shaming.

Reactions: 12
I literally just searched for this thread just to say wtf is that on Charlotte's story for Connors "cooking" 🤢🤢🤢🤢plus anyone else noticed she cooks cheap mixed veg mix when making Bolognese do you any one who has broccoli carrot n cauli with Bolognese?
Hahaha tbf I actually did put broccoli in my bolognese last week, only cause I had some in the fridge that needed using🤣. I always put carrots in as well🙈. The broccoli actually went quite nice with it 🙈

Hahaha tbf I actually did put broccoli in my bolognese last week, only cause I had some in the fridge that needed using🤣. I always put carrots in as well🙈. The broccoli actually went quite nice with it 🙈
Tbh I try and stash whatever veg I can in any meal I cook for my 2 year old because sometimes he’ll leave his veg, if I can hide it then I have peace of mind that he’s eating veg 🤣

I Wish Morgan Would Stop Typing Like This.

Saying that though I'm sure it was a thing when I was a teenager so must be still around lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Charlotte‘a recent Instagram of the video of the twins, she put a heart over their private’s but on one of the twins the heart came too late so her privates aren’t covered. Might just be me but things like that really worry me 😫 especially when she’s got such a large following

• Sick
  • Wow
Sleeping with quilts and pillows aren't recommended under 1. It's to prevent suffocation and getting tangled, like a PP said.
I think as well, for parents peace of mind if a baby isn't used to sleeping with a loose object on top (blanket/quilt) that's why they make larger sleeping bags. We had ones that were up to age 3 but stopped using them around 18months when we had fully transitioned to a quilt.

As long as it's done safely where baby is feet to foot and cover is placed under the arms, it lowers the risk.

I have seen some questionable blanket placements with Charlie. Can only hope she has an angel care type breathing mat so if Harlow did get suffocated or hurt in the night, she'd be alerted.

Reactions: 4
In Charlotte‘a recent Instagram of the video of the twins, she put a heart over their private’s but on one of the twins the heart came too late so her privates aren’t covered. Might just be me but things like that really worry me 😫 especially when she’s got such a large following
You have to be careful using emojis etc to cover parts aswell as apparently there are ways they can be removed by anyone. Not sure how true it is but a post went round social media warning people.

Reactions: 5

Tbh I try and stash whatever veg I can in any meal I cook for my 2 year old because sometimes he’ll leave his veg, if I can hide it then I have peace of mind that he’s eating veg 🤣
I put grated carrot in it but I mean it was a country veg frozen mix on the side just strange to me

Reactions: 1
Nothing should be in a cot even after one, as stuff can get caught in the bars, he won’t have outgrow sleeping a bags unless he’s huge but then he wouldn’t be in a cot as sleeping bags go up to 36 months

Reactions: 3
Nothing should be in a cot even after one, as stuff can get caught in the bars, he won’t have outgrow sleeping a bags unless he’s huge but then he wouldn’t be in a cot as sleeping bags go up to 36 months
I know they go up to a big age but I think they're only suitable for babies who can't quite walk yet (like Charlotte's twins 👀🙄)

What I mean when I say grew out of it is he stands and walks in his cot the second he wakes. He will probably trip over and smash his head on the cot rails trying to walk in a sleep bag.

Reactions: 2
I think it depends on babies, my daughter has had a toddler duvet since she was 1 and we’ve had no issues she actually sleeps better with it
Agree my son had a toddler duvet at about 15 months x

I know they go up to a big age but I think they're only suitable for babies who can't quite walk yet (like Charlotte's twins 👀🙄)

What I mean when I say grew out of it is he stands and walks in his cot the second he wakes. He will probably trip over and smash his head on the cot rails trying to walk in a sleep bag.
Mine has a sleeping bag at 16 months and she’s been walking ages she’s never smashed her head 😂 she just stands up and holds onto the bars. I’ll probably get her one of the sleeping bags with feet soon though x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.