Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company gifted charlotte two of those pictures so they should just give Charlie one for when she's single and one for when she's with Brett

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been reading and following this thread from the beginning, new member and never commented before but I was in a friendship group mutual friendship with Brett years ago and can confirm I’ve seen him do drugs, I’ve been with him when he’s smoked weed years ago but also know he does harder drugs when out raving🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can someone post the new thread link.....don’t want it to be like last time where I miss 20 pages worth of gossip! Thank youuu

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed her new posted she’s crossed out our family what a nasty witch still her baby’s dad
She’s took her phone case of with all they’re family photos on too

Been reading and following this thread from the beginning, new member and never commented before but I was in a friendship group mutual friendship with Brett years ago and can confirm I’ve seen him do drugs, I’ve been with him when he’s smoked weed years ago but also know he does harder drugs when out raving🧐
Hi Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see this? 😂

I've just seen the video Charlotte posted..ffs the T-Rex is off again.

For someone who constantly calls us pathetic, she makes no attempt to ignore the "haters" and negative comments. Whenever they do their live, she's constantly asking Charlotte if there's anything been said about her.. Grow up love 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she must of known about it she can’t ask him to take Harlow when ever she wants free time then moan he does drugs and make out he’s a bar person 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
(First time poster lmao sorry)

But I think its so wrong for her to say this! If he is interested in guys it's not for her to tell, that's for him to tell, regardless of people's opinions of him
Anyone seen Charlie’s new story? I can’t work out how to upload (sorry!!)
yes! I think it’s very mature of her to take responsibility for her actions and what was said. Does make you wonder what goes on behind closed doors because surely she must’ve been provoked to write that stuff. Guess we will never know 🤨

Reactions: 4
The videos on Morgan’s story are making me CRINGE. Her language is vile, I swear but wow there’s just no need especially when she has a young audience. I think she’s so worked up and speaking like that because she knows it’s all truth. And no one is attacking an innocent family I haven’t even seen any comments about Laura being a bad person and no one has said any negative comments about Kingsley.. 😬
Remember ‘Grow the Fook up’!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Donna is bleeping embarrassing! I literally cringe for her..... Again with the fabricated exercise stuff 😂😂
who even said that she does laps around the block? swear they make up things in there
It's weird as duck that Donna keeps making story's about things that aren't being said here 😂. People must come here and think wtf 😂
funny thing is they both make out like they don’t care about what people think of them but are quick enough to bite when people say things about them the absolute freaks, also it’s funny how i’ve never once in any of the threads seen anything about donna running about, they must sit there making up dumb stuff in their tiny brains, the muppets

Reactions: 4
If he does it she’ll def do it too
I was thinking this too! Not being funny but if you look back at the episode of when she made that memory book of their relationship most of their pictures are at raves. Now not being judgemental or stereotypical but the vast majority of the people who go to events like that are on stuff and from stories that friends have told me from events such as that through personal or just seeing other people doing it. I could tell straight away looking at her on the first episode that yeah you’re into that whole scene. She needs to bare careful now she’s blasted things like this online and especially where she says she “has no friends” those raving buddies could now come out and start airing her dirty laundry!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.