Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Anyone seen this? Morgan clearly agreeing to that woman’s comment about the ‘crappy teen mom OG’s’ I’d rather sit and watch the crappy teen moms than them lot anyway. Even looks like she’s agreeing to the amber comment too. Don’t think she’ll be happy with that 🤣🤣
Erm Can You Not Slag Morgan Off Please She Has A Personality Disorder Which Means She's Allowed To Treat People Like Shit Also Its All MTVs Fault

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Jennytea

VIP Member
I wasn’t necessarily talking about you or your comments, I’ve seen a lot of mum shaming in these threads.
Agreed.. these threads past few days have become like a mother and baby group giving the best advice 😩😂 I don’t wanna sound a bitch but it’s been more about car seats and sleeping routines than the show🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 59

_basic_

VIP Member
I don’t think people don’t want to hear about the kids on the show it’s everyone’s random comparisons to their own children that gets boring. Well that’s my opinion anyway...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Unknownrebel001

Hi guys, I’ve known Charlotte O’Connor for years, everyone saw her on tv as a lovely girl, vulnerable as her mum is apparently ‘dying’ from an illness, some would even say the best on that show. We’ll let me tell you about the real Charlotte O’Connor..... she was an absolute bitch in school, she was a bully and nasty 😷 she would happily stand there and watch someone get beaten up or even hype up the situation making things worst, standing there laughing at them. Roaming about somercotes estate with the worst crowd (other known bullies) her mum isn’t dying, her skin looks the way it does because of all the drugs she’s done in her lifetime and is effecting her organs etc. DRUGS AGE YOUR SKIN AND CAN EFFECT YOU ALL OVER! She only went on teen mom Uk for the attention because she wanted to become more popular around the Laindon estate and the people that big her up are only gonna make her worst 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m gonna stop there because just writing this infuriates me....

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Agreed.. these threads past few days have become like a mother and baby group giving the best advice 😩😂 I don’t wanna sound a bitch but it’s been more about car seats and sleeping routines than the show🙈
Totally agree! This thread has become one of them shit baby groups on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️. I honestly couldn’t careless about any of your kids or their bedtime routines, car seat or diet

• Haha
Reactions: 46

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I half think that TMY&P will not go on due to the cast members being absolute fuckwits on social media. They all must be an absolute nightmare to deal with. I can imagine Morgs threatening the camera crew, Dondons trying to flog em fake designer gear and cheap fags while Charchar hides killer Ashley in the cupboard, Brett and Charlie splitting up every five seconds refusing to be filmed. Nightmare. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Hahaha like Morgan can talk. She's such a little shit stirrer. Would love to know the beef behind Morgan, Laura/ Charlie, brett. Wonder how they all fell out.

Reactions: 43

Bostonx

VIP Member
How good would this sound swapped with the intro of ‘Notorious B.I.G - Juicy’ 😂😂 everyone please listen to the intro and tell me it ain’t giving you the same vibes 😆😆 wish I could edit!
View attachment 124570
How good would this sound swapped with the intro of ‘Notorious B.I.G - Juicy’ 😂😂 everyone please listen to the intro and tell me it ain’t giving you the same vibes 😆😆 wish I could edit!
View attachment 124570
To all the tattle bitches that told me I'd never amount to nothin'

To all the people that lived on my street whiles I was doing sprints, star jumps & push ups
Who called the tattle bitches on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my grandaughters (it's all good)

And all the y&p mums in the struggle
You know what I'm sayin'? It's all good, baby baby

😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ForTheDrama

New thread suggestion,

Bretts gone, Donnas Strong, Charlottes playing along and Morgans just plain wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MrOnions

No am sorry but lockdown had me rewatching the episodes. Donna am sorry love am not saying you’re not ill but you’re almost 100% Not as sick as you made out and is putting it on for whatever reason (sympathy, benefits, GO FUND ME etc). She behaved like a frail old lady, talking how she only had months left. Constantly cradling herself and having to get Dani to lie her down on the sofa. Now she’s dancing around the kitchen for TikTok and being Britain’s biggest hype man. Don’t get it? She probably does smoke weed and the excuse will be ‘it’s for my condition’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mumof1boy

How akward that Jordan from Teen Mom UK has been viewing Brett's stories but doesn't follow him 😂 and how Brett outed him 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38