Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does Charlotte get her money from? The £100 trainers and all that.... 🙄
£100 on trainers but cant afford a rug for the living room to keep her babies comfortable and safe 🙈
Now the silly cows mixing chemicals 🙄

How having 2 baby’s do you find the time to have an 8 hour phone call....
I'd like to know this. Cant even have a 3 minute poo in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please tell Charlotte that she shouldn't be mixing thick bleach, disinfectant and zoflora with boiling water unless she wants to make chlorine gas and kill herself. Genuinely in shock at her latest stories

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Can someone please tell Charlotte that she shouldn't be mixing thick bleach, disinfectant and zoflora with boiling water unless she wants to make chlorine gas and kill herself. Genuinely in shock at her latest stories
Think she’s making a point as someone on here said the other day about the floors being dirty 🤣

Reactions: 3
Not really being obsessed with her life to let her know mixing harsh chemicals make a deadly gas that could harm her, her poorly mother & baby's! My friend was mixing chemicals for ages and passed out and smashed her head open on the bathroom floor.

The story where she's pouring the kettle in and the gas is going up on her face! I also thought bleach should be mixed with cold water as boiling water makes it ineffective?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well...she’s clearly still coming on here 🤣View attachment 121257
She must post a story, jump on here.. refresh a few times until she sees one bad comment (not bad actually just stating facts) and then she gets so excited she goes on her stories and acts mad but shes probably not even mad because she brings it on herself 😂

She could always mop the floors with plain hot water and bleach, then dry it and go over it with water and zoflora? Rather then mixing together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She might have always used them, but that doesn't make her look any less irresponsible for mixing chemicals like that, especially around 2 young kids.
It takes 2 seconds to Google it
And I reckon she probably received a LOT of inboxes about it, she might not have read it on her. It's so so dangerous, she needs to stop being defensive

Reactions: 8
She might have always used them, but that doesn't make her look any less irresponsible for mixing chemicals like that, especially around 2 young kids.
It takes 2 seconds to Google it
And I reckon she probably received a LOT of inboxes about it, she might not have read it on her. It's so so dangerous, she needs to stop being defensive
Fair enough if she didnt know. I mean I didnt have a clue until I went on a water chemical course (for work, I'm not that weird I do it for fun). But shes making out everyone's in the wrong for warning her!
One day shes going to add abit more bleach, zoflora or that asda tit and POW 📛📛.
But on the other hand, it looks like she barely cleans her floors so I wouldnt worry about it happening anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't know either until everything blew up when Mrs hinch started cleaning and people got obsessed with using multiple things. But I'd never mixed anything before, bleach on its own makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 4
Each to their own how they clean but I wouldn't leave my kids in the same room especially if it's different chemicals mixed together which give off a strong smell 🤷

Reactions: 6
Crazy that people are still mixing that tit and getting upset when being told that it’s dangerous!! I found out that my Nannie was mixing zoflora and bleach so told her not to, she didn’t get crappy with my or say that she’d been doing it for years so would be fine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop getting so defensive we’re trying to help you not kill yourself

Reactions: 11
I would love Charlotte to do a YouTube video where she reads tattle comments about her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Crazy that people are still mixing that tit and getting upset when being told that it’s dangerous!! I found out that my Nannie was mixing zoflora and bleach so told her not to, she didn’t get crappy with my or say that she’d been doing it for years so would be fine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop getting so defensive we’re trying to help you not kill yourself
It's the same when you tell people not to put zoflora in wax burners. Its always but I'm fine. It's so annoying we don't need to be making potions to gas ourself out

Reactions: 10
I would love Charlotte to do a YouTube video where she reads tattle comments about her 🤣🤣🤣
Also to add, I’d like to see her do it by herself... I feel like she always has to have her mum to back her up and donna always takes over

Reactions: 7
How was someone with twins on the phone for 8 hours in the night!? How I don’t understand

Reactions: 6
I dont know if Morgan reads on here. But I'm just about to start my kids key stage 1 English lesson, if you want some help with your full stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.