Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not “thousands and thousands” at all hun. Lol my sister and her wife successfully had a baby with a sperm doner legally via a clinic. Google woman’s clinic in Cardiff/Bristol for more information
It can be thousands depending on the way you do it, which sperm you buy, ICI or IUI, IVF, RIVF.
Very happy for your sister and her wife but it does depend

Reactions: 6
His name is Simon Watson. He's messaged me a number of times (I'm not interested in Simon's Sperm, he is persistent though) He's rumoured now to have around 800 children. I'm not sure if that number is accurate.
Good god could you imagine if somehow two of his kids ended up in a relationship when they’re older? I’m sure it’s happened before... two people start dating and then later realise they are brother and sister 🤢 The chances increase when you have hundreds dotted about.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been reading this thread and yes I agree to some comments however i feel like people are just picking things to rant about now. For instance, whats the problem with the tattoo?
In my opinion - I think that any tattoo of someones s/o is tacky. I just wouldn't tattoo my boyfriends name on me regardless if he's the father of my child or not. If we broke up, i don't wanna go through removal or covering that up. I barely can take pain as it is.

Reactions: 15
It can be thousands depending on the way you do it, which sperm you buy, ICI or IUI, IVF, RIVF.
Very happy for your sister and her wife but it does depend
My friend and her wife had the ball rolling before lockdown and said the first try was set to cost around £5-8k and they'd mostly taken the cheaper options 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think MTV defo laid it on thick about dondons medical condition. Does anybody even know what it is?
It’s probably not as bad as they make out she definitely plays on it loads, don’t mean this to sound cruel but during the show I thought she’d die pretty soon after now she’s pushing around 15 month old twins and going for walks everyday during a pandemic 🥴

Reactions: 20
Good god could you imagine if somehow two of his kids ended up in a relationship when they’re older? I’m sure it’s happened before... two people start dating and then later realise they are brother and sister 🤢 The chances increase when you have hundreds dotted about.
Exactly why it should be illegal!!! When you buy sperm legitimately you have to buy a "pregnancy slot" and donors only have a certain amount of them so things like that don't happen 🤢

• Sick
It’s probably not as bad as they make out she definitely plays on it loads, don’t mean this to sound cruel but during the show I thought she’d die pretty soon after now she’s pushing around 15 month old twins and going for walks everyday during a pandemic 🥴
They were making out as if they didn't think she'd even be around to see the twins be born. I think it was intentional. I know illness can go downhill fast, but really?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when the show first started and everyone thought Morgan was a 12 year old boy😂😂 I remember seeing a comment someone saying something about that boys too young and they said she was a girl😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friend and her wife had the ball rolling before lockdown and said the first try was set to cost around £5-8k and they'd mostly taken the cheaper options 🤷‍♀️
Wtf that sounds a lot... Maybe if they were transferring eggs etc I’ve googled it out of interest and that amount is no where near what’s coming up!! X

Reactions: 1
In my opinion - I think that any tattoo of someones s/o is tacky. I just wouldn't tattoo my boyfriends name on me regardless if he's the father of my child or not. If we broke up, i don't wanna go through removal or covering that up. I barely can take pain as it is.
I just feel like there’s a few unnecessary comments about irrelevant things, for example the tattoos. There’s no need to call someone names and belittle them for a tattoo they decided to get on their body? Fair enough mentioning things which actually concern you but I feel like people are just nit picking now

Does anyone remember when the show first started and everyone thought Morgan was a 12 year old boy😂😂 I remember seeing a comment someone saying something about that boys too young and they said she was a girl😂
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 how old is she? She’s older than Laura an wasn’t she already in her 20s when they met? I find it all very strange knowing how manipulative she was on the show how she’s convinced a teenage girl to meet a sperm donor off Facebook, like surely you can’t tell me that was well thought out at such a young age and they weren’t married til she was heavily pregnant so to me it makes me think she’s taken advantage of Laura . Maybe it’s cause I don’t like her 🤷🏻‍♀️😆😂

I just feel like there’s a few unnecessary comments about irrelevant things, for example the tattoos. There’s no need to call someone names and belittle them for a tattoo they decided to get on their body? Fair enough mentioning things which actually concern you but I feel like people are just nit picking now
True, completely agree.

Reactions: 7
does anyone remember when the show first got announced and charlie posted that video of her giving brett a blowjob on her story and then later went on to say brett posted it because he thought it was funny ... i can’t of been the only one that saw this !! it was before the show come out it was early one saturday morning i was pregnant at the time with bad morning sickness and it actually made me vomit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If you think that’s bad go check out some of the threads in the Celeb and Families forums. Tattle isn’t for the faint hearted🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
does anyone remember when the show first got announced and charlie posted that video of her giving brett a blowjob on her story and then later went on to say brett posted it because he thought it was funny ... i can’t of been the only one that saw this !! it was before the show come out it was early one saturday morning i was pregnant at the time with bad morning sickness and it actually made me vomit
WAIT WHAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What?!

Reactions: 5
Wait what?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.