Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she affording 900+ a month? Surely her uc and only fans and shitting coffee couldn’t cover that aswell as her other expenses??

Reactions: 3
her voluntary excess is £999, is that a normal amount to have down 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg no, not for me anyway. Think mines like 350 -400 and even that's more than I would like it to be. Considering last year and I got into an accident and it took a year to prove it wasn't my fault so didn't get the excess back until then.
No offence to Charlie but with her record it's risky but I'm guessing that's how she got the cost down

Yep mine was 250 and it felt like alot! Nearly a grand is so high, my boyfriends is 50 😆

Reactions: 1
Well then maybe that’s why her yearly price is lower, she’s willing to pay £999 when she crashes into a house or something 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My voluntary excess is £500 that’s with writing off a brand new car so £1000 is massive !
That's only on a comparison website before she's properly declared her driving history on the insurance website, there will be way more add ons to the cost after that.

In her defence that’s just the price of car insurance for young drivers unfortunately. mine was £1800 when i first passed. Only just gone down to £840 a year with no box and 3 yr NCB

She will have got gap insurance so she won't have go pay the excess if her cars damaged enough because Mercedes will just pay her car finance off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.