Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Just wish this would hurry up and start as I don't wanna be viewing the TM gossip blogs as it will ruin the suspense no doubt Kayla and Luke his speaking on 👀
I’ve just seen this on insta in what kind of world does he even think he is in the right? I always thought Adam, Aubrees dad was the worst dad but Stephan is the worst by far because he’s such a nasty person who believes fully that he has never done anything wrong! He’s awful

Reactions: 3

Snoopy_988

Look like stephan learnt his behaviour from his mama as she's an enabler and just as ignorant as her son, thank god Luke and his family have stepped up and treat izaiah like his their own

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
You could tell she was a bit upset when she was talking about them having a date on valentines & he said they should include Hazelee. He had no interest moving in with her, I think hes developed too much a relationship with Hazlee, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be together
I think its sad how she refuses him to better his career by trucking, especially as she isn’t really bringing the money in.

Longtimesnooper

Rachel and Noah are the oddest couple ever, they act like friends (barely) and he doesnt seem into her at all? I dont know if it just his personality or demeanour. I know some people dont like PDA but they dont even touch each other? I think Rachel just likes that he work and makes money and she can live in his Mum's house and have babysitters on hand for Hazelee
You could tell she was a bit upset when she was talking about them having a date on valentines & he said they should include Hazelee. He had no interest moving in with her, I think hes developed too much a relationship with Hazlee, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't be together

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Am I alone in thinking that Brianna's ex Briggs didn't actually exist? I swear none of her friends/family ever met him, never on camera (even his voice on phone calls) and the picture they constantly show screams catfish. She's a very strange girl so wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah loads of people were trying to search for him on social media but didn’t find anything under that name so I don’t think he’s called that. However, she did show on tv a few couple pictures of them together that didn’t look photoshopped but they could have been or she could have paid him… because it’s very weird he’s such a big part of her story yet never shown, if he don’t mind being shown on tv why not go on and defend your character?

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Madisen is so so so boring and monotone I really don’t like their story same thing every episode.

Soflora

So happy about this thread!!!
RACHEL WAS A FUCKING MESS LOL- she was the definition of trailor trash and hill billy lol!
Jessssusss!!!! Didnt know who the dad to her child was.. insane.. she was shagging everyone..

I like Ashley and Bar.. their daughter Holly is so clever and she seems to be well looked after

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Anyone think it’s weird that Rachel’s just posting like normal when her sisters daughters dad has just died? I mean I know they are pretty dysfunctional but Malory seemed gutted that her daughter has lost her father and Rachel is just posting dancing videos and doing promotions 😳

Soflora

God I love this spin off of teen mom - it’s the trash we all want.

I never really rated the whole Kayla/Luke situation - all moved super quick with the pregnancy and then he clearly wasn’t keen about having them with him whilst he was at college. Not surprised he’s cheated.
Ahhh i like them! Hes always been good with Kaylas son and i think they are good together! Shes looking so good recently as well.

love this series too! Cant wait to see what Rachel gets up too! Shes so bad 😩🤣

_basic_

VIP Member
I’ve just watched this episode, first of all wtf is Rachel doing with her makeup? I think she’s trying to go down the anime route on her insta. I wish she would decide what she actually wants for her child. Madisens talk with her dad frustrated me, it’s obvious she came around to having another baby when they are so obviously struggling. I can’t get over her boyfriend at all. Kaiyas segments are hard to follow cause they are talking about Amours dad coming out of prison and being in his sons life yet we’ve never met him.
Kayla wasn’t impressed with the proposal lol.

Yawnyoureboring

When he took the money out of Kayla’s mum’s bank ?!? And then stood there shouting in her face. That guy is an absolute mess !

I was watching brianna’s ex boyfriends insta a while back, he’s now called dan. He was saying she was just crazy, recently blowing his phone up. After she got in touch to say congrats about his top surgery. And she is just crazy. Those two were so toxic together .
Yes I saw that too and didn't doubt she was crazy! I bet shes a right stalker 😂 I'm in no way homophobic so hope this doesn't come across wrong but is it purely coincidence she dated multiple trans men? Or is it her "thing" do you think?

_basic_

VIP Member
Ooooh okay her story was alright… even if it has no drama, Rachel or roachel as the groups call her (because of the video a roach fell out of her daughters present lol) brings enough for them all 🤣 and kiaya!
Kaiyas eyelashes!!!🤣🤣
Rachel was going mad the other day saying she’s getting out of her mother house as it’s a toxic environment. Mallory was just awful just the same as Jenelle

_basic_

VIP Member
It’s funny that they get so defensive and blame editing or not showing the full story but still keep MTV payroll coming in!

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Lexie was sad to watch. She so desperately wanted her low life boyfriend to love her.
I was looking forward to seeing her journey through mortuary school, has she given up on that now 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just felt like he was jealous of her, he was punching to be fair! The second baby?! I'm thinking she may of fell pregnant purposely because he probably decided he wanted yet another break from her!
Vile lad! She deserves better.

I like Jade but she has the world on her shoulders, everyone relies on her and it's so unfair. Glad she did her cosmetology course though. Good girl breaking the mould that she's used to.

I like Kayla but wish she'd see her mum loves her and wants to support her.

I like Briana too. She's a nice girl and her son is adorable. She handles being a mum to a boy with additional needs great. I do think she needs to feel loved! Maybe has some abandonment issues 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley well she's a mess!
Kicking off at reunions etc, she's just messy - her mum is a certified nut job hiding behind a preachers costume. Her sister seems the most normal with her shit together. Ashley needs to calm down and remember she was on a show for a few seasons - she ain't all that. Little shit stirrer.

New girls I don't have much to say but I watched Rachel's parts like this 😳 pure trashy tbf!

Snoopy_988

Rachel posts 😂 think she added to her stories after somebody left her some comments on her fathers day post she known her new dude 7 months. I can't wait for this show to air again

Attachments

SugarHutHunnie

I find her really scary. Like you can see in her eyes the absolute fume of anything but she doesn't let it out. Serial killer vibes.