Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsMiseKeogh

So happy there's a thread on this now! No one I know watches so I can't even discuss it :LOL:
Kayla has to be my favourite of the girls, could not get into kaiya's story whatsoever, Rachel isn't doing Irish stereotypes of American redneck any favours 😳😳 I slowly grew to like Ashley less as the season progressed and Brianna just jumps in all guns a blazing doesn't she moves every boyfriend in straight away.
Am sad that there doesn't seem to be plans for another season

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Roxy345

Rachel is the most entertaining to watch, so rough 🤣 idk where she gets these boys from, I get second hand embarrassment from just watching

• Haha
Reactions: 4

_basic_

VIP Member
I feel like in Rachel’s town everyone is related to each other 🤣 it’s the typical stereotype rough as arseholes redneck type of place. He’s mothers house makes me itch. She’s entertaining for sure

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Kyler is 100% better with Lexi, they are a great couple (from what’s posted on insta) and are engaged.
I’m really liking tm y&p I was disappointed Luke cheated as I though Kayla deserved so much better after Stephen. But when she retaliated the. The relationship is doomed IMO. Rachel is the gift that keeps on giving its great!

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
I actually really like Kaiya’s segments as Amour and Teazsha are both adorable.
I didn’t like the storyline of Carla (?) is trying to stir shit by saying Xzayveon and Kaiya were basically a couple and Kaiya is telling Teazsha they were never a couple, as we watched Kaiya and Teazsha live together and raise Amour together but “not be together” so I’m assuming the same situation was going on with Xzayveon when she was _not_ with him.
However Kaiya is trying to make our Carla is a lier when that’s probably what actually happened.

P.S. Kayla’s proposal was not great bless her 😂
I do like the dynamic of Kaiya and Teazsha as a family unit but that’s what I mean now Carla is wading in about her son and it’s all just hearsay as we’ve not seen any of their relationship at all. It would be better if he wasn’t involved but obviously he is as the dad. I wish these people would have names that my autocorrect doesn’t hate 😩

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I do like the dynamic of Kaiya and Teazsha as a family unit but that’s what I mean now Carla is wading in about her son and it’s all just hearsay as we’ve not seen any of their relationship at all. It would be better if he wasn’t involved but obviously he is as the dad. I wish these people would have names that my autocorrect doesn’t hate 😩
also these relationships/not relationships happened when they were literally children - why is his mum trying to act like it was something serious 🤣

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Teazha is a real one, Kiaya is very lucky to have someone who is so open and willing to not only look after her son but be a huge part in his life.

Rachel and Madisen omg, they're both as bad as each other, both love arguing and don't know wtf they're talking about half the time.

Hope Kayla and Luke don't get back together, it doesnt seem a good relationship, the whole engagement thing was so awkward??? Like you got engaged and literally told 1 person, had a photoshoot but never shared the photos....?

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Omg so she still never actually got a test done then I'm actually gonna start rewatching the last season again so I can recap as it been so long since the previous series
I think it was quite obvious it was that drew guy though as her little girl looked just like him

Rosy

Brianna’s friend is scaaaary weird, the way she was like “I’m surprised I didn’t hear about it” with a face like thunder

_basic_

VIP Member
I think Madisen being on Teen Mom is going to ruin her.
I don’t remember her being so bad before. I loved her Dad and their relationship and even following on Insta the step-mum seems amazing. So happy for her Dad.
On the show it’s clear her Dad has had enough of her bullshit. He thinks she needs to grow up and basically wants her to act like an adult. The fact her and the babies dad were living in his basement and had nowhere else to move to even when they knew they needed to move out with what seemed to be plenty of notice. Madisen doesn’t work but the baby dad works two jobs so they must be short of money.
The conversation a week or so after her miscarriage where her Dad and stepmum were asking her to get on contraception and she said no- she seemed so childish. I understand her wanting to have another child as most of us do want more than one and a close age gap but surely she can see they are not ready for that and where her Dad is coming from!
It does seem a completely different angle with Madisen from 16 & pregnant to now. I can’t remember it seeming so dysfunctional

Longtimesnooper

What happened to Rachel and madisen at the party 🤣 getting on so well then the passive aggressive comments started and turned into a full argument 🥴
I know, I was like did I miss something, why are they arguing 😂. Rachel doesn't like being told shes wrong. Madisen was right, she can't be saying shes going to cut her mum off straight after her doing everything for Hazlees party. It was just family bickering, not a full blown fall out

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I actually really like Kaiya’s segments as Amour and Teazsha are both adorable.
I didn’t like the storyline of Carla (?) is trying to stir shit by saying Xzayveon and Kaiya were basically a couple and Kaiya is telling Teazsha they were never a couple, as we watched Kaiya and Teazsha live together and raise Amour together but “not be together” so I’m assuming the same situation was going on with Xzayveon when she was _not_ with him.
However Kaiya is trying to make our Carla is a lier when that’s probably what actually happened.

P.S. Kayla’s proposal was not great bless her 😂