Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopy_988

I was looking for the link to this 🤣
I'm just glad I found this thread as loved this show so will be glad we can all discuss once it comes back on although Ashley & Bar are not in it, but I will still watch as cant wait to see what's happened to kayla and that dreaded Stephan plus kiaya and Rachel will be intresting to catch up on

Soflora

I did until all the domestic violence stuff. Ashley recording Barr insta urinating on her pots in the sink. Was disgusting . As soon as they fall out she’s up on insta recording him and slamming him.
Her mum goes off on Instagram all the time it’s embarrassing .
Omg r u joking?????? Ive never seen that!!?

Rachel is something else I swear. I've honestly never seen anything like it and everyone around her acts like her behaviour is OK. I will never forget when she was like right someone needs to take my kid because she's screaming for formula and she's starving and I've got none but I'm not taking her with me 😢 poor baby

She left the baby with drew who had only seen her once or twice i couldnt believe it

_basic_

VIP Member
This is it his so ignorant it's unbelievable, his also commented on one of the gossip posts claiming how he wasn't even speaking on Luke and Kayla yeah right💀. It just annoys me that the UK won't be airing until another 2 weeks or so, I just don't get why mtv just don't air it in the UK the same time its aired in the US as I'm trying so hard not to view the TMG posts 😩 oh and I've noticed on my sky they are now showing the whole of season 1 again now
I just keep checking my sky for each Wednesday as soon as it lets me. So annoying they don’t show it the same time, I like you avoid all the pages I follow so as not to spoil it

HamburgerHelper

Charlottes random live
Charlotte coughed and turned her head into her mums face 😂
Moaning because their train had been cancelled/delayed and they have to go up some stairs, complains that she can’t get the buggy up there, while showing others passengers on the platform (who she could have asked for help from) shouting that she WILL complain and that the CCTV will show it all 😂
also told her mum to shut up 😂

brookemck8

VIP Member
looool yes they’re still together wtf, her @ is lexi_actually

Ohh just seen this, no they aren’t on the show anymore. I think they moved over to Teen Mom 2 but I don’t watch it
i cannot believe they are together and can’t believe no one put a stop to that😂😂

Snoopy_988

They are bringing madisen on because she had the highest rating but she was on the 1st episode of the new 16&pregnant so personally I don’t think that’s fair 😂 there were a few girls who stories were so much more interesting
Oh ok I don't even know who she is as haven't really watch much of the 16 & pregnant as didn't really find it that intresting as found it too short, so you don't really get a feel of the person who's being filmed. Is she intresting then? Hope so as I want drama 🤣