Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else realised Charlie has brett’s name tattooed on her wrist 🤣 I’ve just clocked how awkward that is... that is why you never get your partners name permanently written on your skin 😬

Reactions: 11
Deffo and they are a big part of the reason Morgan and laura went quiet (if it was about the cheating story) so I'm sure they wont of confided in them about having a social media break 🤣🤣
That page kills me 😂😂🤣 They make out they are personal friends with everyone and it chats so much tit.. they literally come here for the ☕ and we all know it 😆👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That page kills me 😂😂🤣 They make out they are personal friends with everyone and it chats so much tit.. they literally come here for the ☕ and we all know it 😆👋🏻
Haha yeah if you read the q&a after a show its like they are best mates with the Mums 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha yeah if you read the q&a after a show its like they are best mates with the Mums 🤣
😂😂😂 ...after all the Morgan drama they put up a story saying ‘Morgan has taken my advice and come off social media’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 as if hun . I wrote on here Morgan should delete social media the day before she did , don’t see me saying ‘Morgan took my advice’ as if we are pals 😆👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 ...after all the Morgan drama they put up a story saying ‘Morgan has taken my advice and come off social media’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 as if hun . I wrote on here Morgan should delete social media the day before she did , don’t see me saying ‘Morgan took my advice’ as if we are pals 😆👀
🤣🤣 no way cant wait to see what they do next

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just waiting Charlotte to tell me what she’s got to say to me for calling out the weight loss tea crap
Honestly I thought she wanted tips on toning the mum tum from you, she wanted the secrets of your regime, she didn't seem angry at all, didn't she even say please? 🙈🤣

Reactions: 20
T who shall not be named put a post up before she went private that the police are involved. So at least they've been called

Reactions: 3
Tia ‘if you’ve put a baby inside me’

There are not enough 🙄🙄🙄🙄 in the world for this.

You are a grown woman. If you don’t want to get pregnant, make sure for yourself, as far as you can, that this doesn’t happen. Take control of your body.
Sorry I know we aren’t talking about her anymore but if she was raped like she says she is then that is literally the removal of her control. A violation of her body. She might not be on the pill for whatever reason.

on another note, whos do you guys thinks going to come back first? Morgan, Laura or both together randomly? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know we aren’t talking about her anymore but if she was raped like she says she is then that is literally the removal of her control. A violation of her body. She might not be on the pill for whatever reason.

on another note, whos do you guys thinks going to come back first? Morgan, Laura or both together randomly? 🤔
Laura’s already got her insta back ( she’s private though)

Laura’s already got her insta back ( she’s private though)
She hasn’t posted in ages too. I really hope she is okay because I actually like Laura i think she seems like a lovely girl. She is constantly posting normally especially about Kingsley

Reactions: 4
Very lucky escape 🤣🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

Clearly not 🤣 I wanted to know what exercises helped her stomach. Grow up

It’s all true, done the same thing to me he just never raped me & that’s on anything, when she told me he did that to her I found it so hard to believe 😳 I was in complete shock... but he does grabs girls & stuff .

Saying what? Because I quite vaguely remember
Mimifitmom on insta does exercise routine specifically for postpartum tummies she’s really good

It’s all true honestly, yes she may be a vulnerable girl with mental health but it’s all true and Ashley took advantage of her. Just like he does every other girl. He has a fascination with young girls too🤢 either ones with babies or are vunerable x
I hope you and her both steer clear of him from now on! You’re better off without him x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope tia gets some help and support , and he doesn’t get away with it . I know we don’t discuss people not in the show , but that is some fucked up stuff.

only social distancing Laura and Morg are doing is in social media 🤣

• Haha
Very lucky escape 🤣🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

Clearly not 🤣 I wanted to know what exercises helped her stomach. Grow up

It’s all true, done the same thing to me he just never raped me & that’s on anything, when she told me he did that to her I found it so hard to believe 😳 I was in complete shock... but he does grabs girls & stuff .

Saying what? Because I quite vaguely remember
Aww bless, thank god you got away from him. Well hopefully being exposed about what he has done to both you and tia can make other young girls aware of what he is like and stay clear from him.

It’s all true honestly, yes she may be a vulnerable girl with mental health but it’s all true and Ashley took advantage of her. Just like he does every other girl. He has a fascination with young girls too🤢 either ones with babies or are vunerable x
Spill the tea ☕
Why did you two break up?
What did you and T chat about on your phone call?
What does Connor (Drugzy) think of him (and his nickname on here) 😉

• Haha
Why did your mum lie about coming and posting on here? Or lie about things that had been posted?

83D83E20-66D1-4CD8-9691-E2617E0613E1.jpeg
22D52924-697F-4FE2-B932-B62ED89A491A.jpeg

Absolutely laughable. Says he “forgot” to go to Asda then complains that they are touching his ID. Then when corrected by someone with the facts, basically stated he was buying only something that requires ID (most likely alcohol unless he was buying knives or antifreeze) so basically went to Asda for something non essential with a load of other shoppers so the risk is there anyway and has the cheek to complain. Fucks sake every single person who is working right now is putting themselves at risk for you and your non essentials Brett. I’ve seen loads of retail workers getting abuse from people who don’t understand the way this situation works. Talk about entitled! Stay off the booze Brett and you won’t have a worry ☺ Or buy some bloody wipes to wipe your ID with. I’m sure the shop assistant didn’t wanna touch your ID either! Used to like him on the show now he’s turned into a right tosser

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.