Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly dont know what to think of Tia. Shes a hard one to judge.
Did she see the thread had dried up and wanted to stir it for the attention??
Is it true?
Is she delusional?
Is she actually just a vulnerable girl?
Is she a nasty piece if work trying to sabotage ash because he has moved on?
Hmm so many questions......

Can charlotte give her opinion on ash? 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's our business to speculate whether a 17 year old vulnerable girl is lying about being raped and her actions after said alleged rape. She isn't apart of the show, this is potentially a serious situation. I think the conversation surrounding Tia should be dropped and not discussed any further.
It wouldn't be my business if it wasn't on the Internet for whoever to speculate over. I understand she's 17 but surely if she was that vulnerable then she would have her family stepping in and stopping her from posting such accusations. Most people who have been assaulted don't normally take to the Internet to tell strangers who openly gossip. If it has happened then I truly feel for the girl but we can't take it all as the truth now can we? There's always 2 sides, hers, his and the truth.

Reactions: 8
cows milk is advised after 12 months when they’re weaned off formula
Omg I thought it was
Who told you that😂 cows milk can be introduced from 6 months in food and 12 months as a drink
Mean if you wanna be technical, shouldn't drink cows milk at all because its made for baby cows 🤷‍♀️🤣 hahah yeah I googled it you're right, idk what I'm thinkin of then

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't be my business if it wasn't on the Internet for whoever to speculate over. I understand she's 17 but surely if she was that vulnerable then she would have her family stepping in and stopping her from posting such accusations. Most people who have been assaulted don't normally take to the Internet to tell strangers. If it has happened then I truly feel for the girl but we can't take it all as the truth now can we? There's always 2 sides, hers, his and the truth.
You can't say what is right and acceptable behaviour for one victim and what isn't acceptable behaviour of another victim, everyone reacts differently to trauma/abuse. If you go back through the threads unfortunately there's screenshots of Tia listing certain traumas she has previously experienced in her life, she is very troubled (notable self harm scars). We can't say if it has or hasn't happened, it's not our place to speculate. Tia is NOT on the show, so I don't understand why she is constantly brought in to conversation. She is totally irrelevant to this thread.

Reactions: 7
If we wanna discuss Ashley and Tia make a new thread. I don’t fancy being part of a potential tit show where people feel that they can adequately discuss whether a serious crime did/didn’t happen and I definitely don’t wanna watch people comment and say she doesn’t ‘act like a victim.’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well to change the subject look at Harlow walking on Brett's insta 😍 so cute.
Nothing wrong with dummies my son has one but she does look grown up and gorgeous without one like someone else said ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I really don’t understand is she’s slating him for breaking up with her then in the next messages saying he raped her and she’s calling the police. It’s all so bizarre. Her family should get her off social media.
I really do hope she has support and is getting the help she needs. If the incident happened or not either way she needs help.

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked people got so triggered about a little milk chat earlier on a thread about a mum and baby show, yet happily sit discussing at length the potential abuse of a vulnerable minor who has nothing to do with the show at all. What a crazy day eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We really need some guys from the actual show to do something amusing on Social Media to get us back on track please!

Charlotte - fancy going live with Snoop Don tomorrow at 5pm? I'll be there!

Brett - Hows the bank balance?

Charlie - When did you last get your lips done?

Morgan - Have you really gone off all social media for good?

X

(Ps: Hope 'T who shall not be named' is OK. Tonight has been weird)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with dummies my son has one but she does look grown up and gorgeous without one like someone else said ❤
I think that answers someone's question of where Harlow was when Charlie was packing up laxalatte.

Reactions: 3
My lg is a few weeks older than Harlow and she started walking last week - I had forgotten how cute new walkers are so seeing H toddling around is adorable ❤ Yay for positive content on this feed!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie that page makes me laugh somedays. They love to stir the pot 🤣
Deffo and they are a big part of the reason Morgan and laura went quiet (if it was about the cheating story) so I'm sure they wont of confided in them about having a social media break 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just waiting Charlotte to tell me what she’s got to say to me for calling out the weight loss tea crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.