Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My niece slipped out of a high chair whilst not strapped in properly.

I’ve never heard of not strapping babies in, is it a new bit of advice?
I think it’s more personal choice, as with everything. When I went to my weaning class and discussed it with the HV there she said to use the crotch strap if anything. Didn’t work because she likes to sit with her leg up on the tray as she eats. I know she’s safe, she isn’t a tiny girl so wouldn’t be able to slip through a leg hole and she isn’t left alone at any point. If people view me as a crappy parent for it then so be it but not everybody does everything the same 😳

Reactions: 5
I do feel a bit sorry for Charlotte reading everyone's opinions about her. It's concerning if this is the first time she's heard about not keeping her kids strapped in, no smoking near kids, having a different baby daddy every other month. By all means , have a boyfriend but don't make them into a father figure for your kids after such a short time together... hopefully it does make her reflect on her choices and she can start making better decisions for her daughters. Do not chase after Connor , he is the one that will lose out if he doesn't step up. She needs to be there for her girls first of all.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure its advised against strapping babies in highchairs in case they choke and you need them out quickly instead of faffing about. Realistically babies shouldn’t be weaned anyway unless they can sit up and fully support themselves so they should be able to sit in a high chair comfortably without sliding etc.
?? Why do they come with straps then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do feel a bit sorry for Charlotte reading everyone's opinions about her. It's concerning if this is the first time she's heard about not keeping her kids strapped in, no smoking near kids, having a different baby daddy every other month. By all means , have a boyfriend but don't make them into a father figure for your kids after such a short time together... hopefully it does make her reflect on her choices and she can start making better decisions for her daughters. Do not chase after Connor , he is the one that will lose out if he doesn't step up. She needs to be there for her girls first of all.
I do aswell. It can't be easy to read these opinions on her. She's made a few mistakes but no mother is perfect. I think she let's herself down however with her immaturity. The constant switching between boyfriends, social media slagging, duckface pouting selfies (she is pretty naturally and doesnt need to do this) adding Connor off and on her bio. These things people pick up and comment on. Just leave your men in the past where it belongs and concentrate on your girls, don't call one of them a moany old cow and film it, and don't smoke near them. Time to grow up Charlotte, its a tough world and a tough job being a parent but it's a life you chose.

Reactions: 9
Charlie posted on her story once in regards to why she has filler it’s because her natural lips are so thin you can barely see them and she felt so uncomfortable because of them. So in that respect I appreciate that she’s had fillers to make herself feel more confident. Lashes tho.... I wondered where the bristles has gone from my broom 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her filler is ridiculous and the person who injected her so many times needs struck off. Her lips have been injected so many times in short space of time that they it's migrated beyond her lips

Her filler is ridiculous and the person who injected her so many times needs struck off. Her lips have been injected so many times in short space of time that they it's migrated beyond her lips
I believe she goes to the same place as ReeAne from TMUK. Going on the beauty practice's Insta and they're all like it. It's shocking how many young girls think this is a healthy way to look

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I believe she goes to the same place as ReeAne from TMUK. Going on the beauty practice's Insta and they're all like it. It's shocking how many young girls think this is a healthy way to look
Iv had lip fillers twice and my nurse refused to do it again so soon, she even tried to talk me out of it a year later because I still had really full lips. It's been like 4 years now though and I'd never have it again I think so many nurses are in it for the money and don't care about making people look botched

I keep reporting Charlie’s stories as sales of weight products the story was removed yesterday

Reactions: 3
I wish this lip filler trend would die already. Most women don’t need it, they just think they do because they see everyone else with puffy lips, so many end up going over the top with it. Surely it’s not supposed to be noticeable? Charlie is very naturally pretty imo, embracing your natural beauty, rather than filling your face with foreign substances should be encouraged more.

I hope if Charlotte does stay off social media (yeah right), that she uses this time to reflect on her actions as a mother. It must be hard reading people tit talk you but at the end of the day you have a choice to read or not to read and no one is holding a gun to her head. I’d have so much respect for her if she one day came out and said “I was a dick but I’ve learnt from my mistakes” and also showed that through her actions.

Reactions: 8
I keep reporting Charlie’s stories as sales of weight products the story was removed yesterday
Also report her 'business' account as the same. And scam/fraud if it lets you report for multiple reasons.

I've reported on the basis on scam content

Also report her 'business' account as the same. And scam/fraud if it lets you report for multiple reasons.

I've reported on the basis on scam content
Yes if you click report then click inappropriate then sales it comes up as weight loss products

She needs help and support before those kids are damaged and the cycle continues. Parenting skills of a ham sandwhich.

Donna said on the live Ash tried to get back with Charlotte recently and he called his current girlfriend Shrek 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And they think it's Ashley that keeps asking questions 😂

All Charlotte keeps doing is reading the horrible things people are saying just to wind her mum up so she rants

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.