Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She's literally just getting some tests done to determine what's wrong with her. The doctors couldn't diagnose without these tests. They are reaching. Yeah promote checking your breasts and going to the doctors for legitimate health concerns. Don't diagnose yourself from google and go on a big vlog of the day

Reactions: 22

Mamma2017

That video of Amber and Charlie set me off, amber looks so uncomfortable the whole time and you can just tell Charlie thinks she’s the next big thing 😂😂
I feel like Charlie was probably stuck up ambers arse the whole night following her round lol

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
i am so confused i thought charlie was going to leeds for her birthday weekend? has that poor harlow been pamed off again? some people shouldn’t have children when they make it out asif its a chore and inconvenience to look after your own child 🥴🥴
“But I’ve had her all week on my own so do one x”

• Haha

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
So I know this is more teen mum, but obviously Charlie went to the opening night of Sassi’s on Friday, and apparently it’s come out that amber from teen mum was attacked by sassi’s sister. I wonder if Charlie saw anything? She was glued to ambers arse all night lol
Charlie is probably the ‘reliable source’ in this situation

• Haha

Lulu23

Chatty Member
I personally thinks it’s not nice to pierce a babies ears I will never do mine but That’s just me. But the fact she’s using her daughter to bait people to make comments about her is sad as fuck

Omg have chsrlie and brett broke up, honestly they ignore poor Jane and now brett will be back with his mummy , Charlie will post photos in her lingerie to try and show brett what he's lost. Everyone will be tagging her and commenting how she deserves the best. Then they will fight over kettles and mabye the microwave this time. And then get back together and have a wedding or some shit

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I really want to feel for them but why announce something that isn’t 100% yet!? We found out as a family this week that my sister has breast cancer and she told us as soon as she got the positive result even though she’s been having tests for weeks because why worry us in case it was nothing. Her recent stories are so attention seeking I’m sorry. I think for her health and mental state she should just move away from the social media for abit. Why involve strangers like that 🙄 I hope it’s nothing serious from someone who’s family is going through it at the moment.

Vageem95

We all know as soon as the twins are in nursery and Charlotte “should” be looking at work, she’ll get knocked up again and the cycle starts again. I work within a benefits department and see this shit on the daily

tialin

This girl makes me HOWL 😅 Why is she acting like she needs a reward for looking after her OWN child all week? Hun, myself and many other mums are holding down jobs, running a household and looking after more than one child ALL WEEK as well. I’m lucky if my in-laws or parents offer to babysit once a month 🤣

• Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
She seen Megan from TM was getting attention on both threads so they've had a fall out, Brett's back in his mummy's closet..... she's posted for the gram, rang up butlins, ordered some balloons, took down the wall plaque. All ready for the weekend 💥💥💥

• Haha

Lilyloves

awwww poor girl being on her own all week with HER daughter.... that's what happens when you have kids love it ain't like looking after a dog where you can leave them on their own for a few hours a day.. but from recent events your family can't even do that right! 🙄 poor harlow probably don't get much time with mummy and daddy together as they both like freedom on weekends!

Gh2611

Soz to rant but the pair of them absolutely disgust me!! They look two different types of ugly with and without makeup, but completely different people when they do slap it on. The way they show “norm” their “dad” off as if he is some type of trophy is sickening, makes me think they fancy him themselves and somethings gone on between him and bailey for sure😂 they both look like blokes and really reminds me of white chicks 🤨🤨 the poor bloody dog, clearly didn’t have vaccines like they are trying to make out! Repulsive people! Companies need to stop gifting her their products because absolutely nobody is going to buy it because a chavvy teenager who managed to get herself pregnant has it. nobody sees that skank as a bloody inspiration with all the tacky, cringey fake LV tat and the god awful plastic VW shoes that look like deformed feet!! All about labels labels labels. Doesn’t impress ANYONE when we know the reality AKA budgeting for a fucking korma! Eughh!

Reactions: 21

LilToes

VIP Member
Why does Charlie keep posing with that awful handbag? Her arm looks so awkward holding it to show it off

• Haha

Ooohb*tch!

Vets never closed, I did some volunteer work (although it went towards my work experience hours) at the clinic at my uni (It’s on site) during lockdown, although we were reluctant to do ‘routine vaccines’ and it was mainly emergencies we did a few because they were over due anyway and we didn’t want the animals to be at risk! 3 things that piss me off with so many people 1. People who don’t vaccinate 2. People do don’t neuter and 3. People who buy an animal without researching it properly and it’s needs.
I have genuinely had anti vaxx people in the clinic try and tell me their dog is better off without vaccines... oh biting my tongue was hard 😤 in the long run the cost of vaccines and boosters is cheaper than a thousands of pound vet bill for a preventable disease, if they couldn’t be bothered to trim its nails it wouldn’t surprise me if they just didn’t take it to the vets🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t even look after a small dog and meet its needs and she has a baby/toddler now 😬

My mother in-law is all of the above and I struggle soooooo hard to refrain from reporting her sometimes.
She's got a house full of inbred cats none of which have had any of their vaccinations, riddled with fleas and the excuse for not having them spayed is "they deserve the right to have kittens"

OH and she let a huge blind/deaf golden lab with back leg issues die on the kitchen floor in a pool of its own piss and shit. Because ..."he should die at home with his family"

You can't argue with stupidity. 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow