Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hudson's hair needs washing badly its looks glued to his head
Its grim. My babies similar age. I was her hair about once every two weeks. Dont really keep track but its never looked anything like that. It also desperately needs cutting. Know were in lock down but it doesn't grow that fast.

Reactions: 3
So I listened to the podcast that Chloe was talking about on stories today and the long and short of it is she's moved him back in to isolate together, they aren't back together but they've been kissing (?) and she's all but confirmed that she is going to take him back and they aren't going to break up, she just kept saying it's so much harder to break up when you have a house and child, it sounds like she's essentially just scared to be on her own

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I like him aswell...he’s my secret crush 🤣
If he is anything like my ex (who I am convinced they are brothers 🤣), he will be such a loving, happy guy but a complete and utter asshole wanker when he wants to be 😂 but I see the attraction 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I listened to the podcast that Chloe was talking about on stories today and the long and short of it is she's moved him back in to isolate together, they aren't back together but they've been kissing (?) and she's all but confirmed that she is going to take him back and they aren't going to break up, she just kept saying it's so much harder to break up when you have a house and child, it sounds like she's essentially just scared to be on her own
Oh that’s a reason to stay in a loveless relationship 🙄 she’ll regret it after a while, most of us have been there let’s face it

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Brooklyn is ASD... wonder if they've sought any help for him? I have a little one with Autism and see some similarities

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think chloe and Jordan are playing this to get more time on tv/ brand deals. I thought back to the episodes about Jordan and his depression too, I didn’t believe it 🤭they know the topics to pick at. Call me pessimistic but I just feel like chloe knows exactly what she’s doing and I don’t necessarily think what we see is what happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all a facade for the show.
I genuinely don’t believe she would ever take him back if he had done it..ever.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think chloe and Jordan are playing this to get more time on tv/ brand deals. I thought back to the episodes about Jordan and his depression too, I didn’t believe it 🤭they know the topics to pick at. Call me pessimistic but I just feel like chloe knows exactly what she’s doing and I don’t necessarily think what we see is what happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all a facade for the show.
I genuinely don’t believe she would ever take him back if he had done it..ever.
Hmm, I don't agree. I don't believe Jordan would allow himself to look like a cheat to everyone watching if that's not what he was just for a bit of money or brand deals. She knows what she wants out of life and I really don't think she'd do that however I do believe she's back with him, he may not do it again but he did it once and it's clear he doesn't love her, he's there for convenience.

Reactions: 19
Am I missing something but he doesn't sound like he wants to get back together with her?😂 Only halfway through the episode so could be wrong🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also jordans mum's reaction shocked me, making excuses for him and didn't seem at all shocked or embarrassed 🙄 he's been wanting out of that relationship the whole time they've been on the show and it's obvious🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Also jordans mum's reaction shocked me, making excuses for him and didn't seem at all shocked or embarrassed 🙄 he's been wanting out of that relationship the whole time they've been on the show and it's obvious🤦‍♀️
I thought exactly the same while I was watching it, I was gobsmacked when she was making excuses for him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.