Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here 3 kids and some days I feel proud of my body but a majority of the time I hate it .
I suspect they are back together his PS4 it’s still there and I can’t see him leaving his beloved ! And she’s asked everyone to be kind with him ...

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s not looking good is it. Come on Chloe you can do better! Hopefully they are just living together during the lockdown for Marley’s sake. Time will tell!

Reactions: 3
What was said on the insta page?? I can’t find anything and also didn’t think to follow 😬
I think the page is called mtvteenmomuk but that’s just from the top of my head so I’m not 100%
She said something like they’re trying to fix something that she doesn’t know if it can be fixed but she also said they both see Marley equally and they’re together a lot of the time.

But yes I agree with what others have said, she can do so much better than that lazy man child but she needs to realise her self worth and he doesn’t deserve her!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s not looking good is it. Come on Chloe you can do better! Hopefully they are just living together during the lockdown for Marley’s sake. Time will tell!
On the teen mom Uk group on Facebook someone posted a link with an interview with Chloe. She said that her and Jordan “are not back together” but are also “not NOT back together.”

they’re probably taking it slow and seeing it where it goes. He’s definitely isolating with them though. She’ll take him back. People find it hard to let go of their baby dads :(

• Sad
So Chloe has put on her story that she will discuss the Jordan situation when the show has finished.
She also done a before and after on her kitchen when she tidied it up and I noticed some cigarettes and tobacco. I’m assuming it’s him that smoked but for some reason it has surprised me lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Chloe has put on her story that she will discuss the Jordan situation when the show has finished.
She also done a before and after on her kitchen when she tidied it up and I noticed some cigarettes and tobacco. I’m assuming it’s him that smoked but for some reason it has surprised me lol
Yeah there was pics on his insta ages ago of him having a fag. I remember in the first series he filmed a video diary bit outside. And you could see smoke but not the actually cigarette .

Reactions: 4
I also came here to say I was surprised to see the cigarettes on Chloe’s kitchen side, and that it was an awful lot of pots for just Chloe and Marley! It’s pretty clear they’re together I’d, I feel like sadly her self confidence isn’t high enough to be without him 😕
D93EDB17-66E1-4CA3-996B-90F07733F0A1.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They probably both smoke, why would one person need fags AND bakki? You either smoke one or the other x

They probably both smoke, why would one person need fags AND bakki? You either smoke one or the other x
To be fair my husband smokes both. He will have a packet of fags every now and then and a pouch of tobacco the rest of time . At least they aren’t smoking in the house next to their child. Unlike one of young and pregnant uk.

Reactions: 9
Charlotte with the twins . She’s a feeble attempt of standing near the door. But she’s smoking in the living room. If you re watch the episodes when she’s pregnant there are fags and ash trays in the kitchen I think she smiled when pregnant too . Recently she did a video of her and the baby daddy, there was an ashtray on the radiator .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s not much better but she at least seems like a good mum to those boys. Charlie seems to want to avoid that responsibility completely. They may as well have installed a revolving door for him.
Charlie is a dick who treats her like tit but she should have more respect for herself and leave him. She couldn’t cope with the first little boy yet goes on to have another. She just shouts and cries in front of her child and he had no structure and routine.

Reactions: 10
No words.
Btw on chloes stories she just confirmed her and Jordan are isolating togetter
131601F3-0472-44C4-8C4B-1DDEEE958A3A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Charlotte with the twins . She’s a feeble attempt of standing near the door. But she’s smoking in the living room. If you re watch the episodes when she’s pregnant there are fags and ash trays in the kitchen I think she smiled when pregnant too . Recently she did a video of her and the baby daddy, there was an ashtray on the radiator .
Grim. She is a complete woman, though, so 🤣

Btw on chloes stories she just confirmed her and Jordan are isolating togetter
"Even though it's nobody's businesssssss"

To be fair hun you made it public business when you exposed yourself, your child and your relationship to MTV. Can't cry now that you have no privacy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.