Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the shows instagram page this morning? What do you make of what Chloe said? I can't work out if they're back together or not

Reactions: 3
In Chloe’s story whilst doing her make up. A mans hand appears in the left side of the vid and then someone was holding the phone whilst she did a boomerang baking with Marley. Def back together 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi Jordan 👋🏻
I think they’re back together too from what she was saying on the teen mom UK instagram page

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does it make anyone else nervous how Chloe has put the bed by the window? All I can think about is Marley climbing up to the window sill 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t find a picture, but basically the bed it directly under the window now

Reactions: 5
I took Megan’s statement as she had put on weight and because of that people were asking her if she was pregnant, she’s asking people to stop as it’s insensitive because even though she has two children she’s not falling pregnant with the next baby as easily...

Reactions: 6
I feel like Chloe photoshops all her pictures also to make herself look thinner I’m by no means saying she is fat just that she appears thinner in her pictures to what we see on tv
Oh she looks like a different person on screen to on Instagram doesn't she!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree and the thing is she doesn’t look bad on screen at all but that’s social media for you

Reactions: 7
She really does look completely different. But I’ve always thought she’s a pretty girl even from the beginning . I think she does take Jordan back , when really I think they would be much better apart.

Reactions: 11
I will lose a lot of respect for Chloe if she takes Jordan back. For god’s sake Jordan if you aren’t happy with Chloe then finish it instead of being a lazy arse on the computer all day or go cheating on her.

Reactions: 15
She really does look completely different. But I’ve always thought she’s a pretty girl even from the beginning . I think she does take Jordan back , when really I think they would be much better apart.
I agree she is pretty.

I vaguely remember she was feeling self conscious about her post baby body in the earlier seasons. Guess that’s why she feels the need to edit her photos to look slimmer. No hate here I just find it sad that so many women feel so badly about themselves (myself included tbf).

Hope she doesn’t take Jordan back but who knows. No one seems to be able to break up and stay broken up on this show.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.