Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma: What is with the wigs 🥴😅🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she not have a pram for that baby?? I hateeeee people leaving babies in car seats all the time 😢
Why she is even bothering with the baby daddy I do not know!

Megan: she seems happy and I do really like her so, crack on! I think he seems nice too and at least the kids knew who he was before she brought him into their lives. He is good with the kids too!

Amber: I feel so sorry for ste because she will ever let him move on! He just wants that family unit and she will not let him have that with her and their kids and definitely won’t let him move on to anyone else. Look what happened last time he tried!!
And, I think she won’t let him stay over because she can’t trust herself around him tbh 🙄
She is also a miserable cow 🤣

Chloe: poor girl. She is such a good mum. Yeah she can be overly ambitious but we would all moan if she had no drive in her! She can do a lot better than Jordan. I understand he is depressed but he really doesn’t help himself by sitting there being brainwashed by his xbox.

Reactions: 14
Emma: What is with the wigs 🥴😅🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she not have a pram for that baby?? I hateeeee people leaving babies in car seats all the time 😢
Why she is even bothering with the baby daddy I do not know!
Forget the wigs...what's with the eyelashes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive read this a few times. At first she says it was behind her daughters back then referred to him as en ex later on. Which one is it?
I think what she meant was that she was still shocked that so many people still thought it was ok for Megan to get with him even if he was just an ‘ex’

to be honest I’m shocked at how many people are over looking that Megan done exactly what ReAnn done, but because they like her it’s ok 😩 They may not have had a family but still that girls heart would have been beyond broken

Reactions: 16
I think what she meant was that she was still shocked that so many people still thought it was ok for Megan to get with him even if he was just an ‘ex’

to be honest I’m shocked at how many people are over looking that Megan done exactly what ReAnn done, but because they like her it’s ok 😩 They may not have had a family but still that girls heart would have been beyond broken
I stand by ‘girl code’ myself and I don’t agree with what Megan has done. The ex seems to have been close with re-ann a few years ago, I don’t know if they are still as close but there’s a photo of them with a few others. Dylan and re-ann don’t seem to have been pushed out the friendship group but Megan and Tel have and they’ve all done the exact same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I stand by ‘girl code’ myself and I don’t agree with what Megan has done. The ex seems to have been close with re-ann a few years ago, I don’t know if they are still as close but there’s a photo of them with a few others. Dylan and re-ann don’t seem to have been pushed out the friendship group but Megan and Tel have and they’ve all done the exact same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
So many of them all sleeping with each other it’s hard to keep up 😂 I read a comment from ReAnn saying something about Dylan and Tel hadn’t been close in the months leading up to Megan&Tel getting together because Tel was with Kirsty, and ReAnn wasn’t friends with her so they stopped talking

Reactions: 4
My heart is absolutely breaking for Chloe. Although.. I have so many questions? This cheating we saw last night on tv was done before he went on his lads holiday - I think her grandad passed away whilst he was on holiday or just before I can’t remember 💔💔💔 but then does everyone remember when it was all over Instagram and twitter that he’d been texting another girl and I can’t remember for sure but I’m sure it said he’d slept with her. Chloe pulled him up on it and he said they weren’t together and she said they’d been cuddled up watching a film the Friday night. This was way after all that stuff with him going on holiday and her grandad so did she take him back for him to do it again?
Shes an amazing girl and so headstrong. She’s a brilliant mum and works hard for everything she has (yes I know she borrowed from people to move in and that’s just a privilege of being in a family like hers). I hope she hasn’t taken him back again (although i think she has as his PlayStation/Xbox was in one of her stories the other day and then she posted about everyone being nice to him when it aired).

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Megan's statement on here insta was random. I did question the promo picture as to why she was covering her tummy with a kids jacket because it seemed random.

Reactions: 7
I feel embarrassed for Emma, it’s obvious she’s nothing to Nasseh. What a silly little girl thinking that having a baby will make him feel anything for her

Reactions: 14
Poor Chloe deserves so much better. I can only imagine what she saw on his phone, so disgusting. Such a silly little boy should just break up with her, he clearly doesn’t love her.

I like the new girl Emma, but she seems naive and I don’t think that Nassa will be sticking around for the long haul. Idk but when he asked if she’d washed his tracksuit asked why she hadn’t done it??? Wash your own bloody tracksuit, that was a red flag for me. Jeremiah is such a cute baby.

Megan shouldn’t have done what she did to her friend. Not on that. Tel seems nice hope it stays that way and he doesn’t do to her what he did to his ex.

Have no words for Amber. She is unbelievable. I’ve never liked Ste either but he is a good dad. They need to go their separate ways and just co parent. Does Brooklyn have additional needs? Just get that impression could be wrong though.

Reactions: 13
I had no idea Megan was as bad as Ree-Anne with the cheating thing. The absolute hypocrite. Amber is as bad as usual. Hope Steve gets a girlfriend soon because he deserves way better.
Chloe is my favourite, Jordan’s a twit and I hope she meets someone nice one day.
Emma seems sweet, wig aside. Her mum seemed lovely too and the baby was adorable !
Oh and lastly I am team Billie earning money doing what she wants. Go on girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anybody notice Steve proudly said "he hasn't had a dummy all day" then a second later B's got one in his teeth again?
Amber is vile. I get the impression she can't really be bothered parenting so is quite happy to just give Brooklyn anything to keep him quiet/let him wail. That seems to have been a theme through the seasons. I really feel for Brooklyn always being yelled over, and I'm sure it'll be the same for new baby. Especially as Amber isn't mature enough to let Ste spend time in the house with baby but also doesn't want him having baby overnight either?

There's no excuse for cheating and I do feel bad for Chloe but I'm not sure why everybody has sided with her now either- she's always been a nag and put lots of pressure on Jordan from very early on and was really unsupportive when he was going through depression.

Also why does everybody think Brooklyn is ASD?

Reactions: 12
Look at the new post on mtv teen mom uk Instagram. Megan planning babies saying she hasn’t been on contraception for a year. When will these girls learn. She’s what 21 with 2 possibly 3 kids now?

Look at the dates... 4C8FE1D7-C7F3-463E-95E5-64CCC046AB8E.png E26389A7-05E1-404A-AAB0-4FFE4D813B90.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at the new post on mtv teen mom uk Instagram. Megan planning babies saying she hasn’t been on contraception for a year. When will these girls learn. She’s what 21 with 2 possibly 3 kids now?

Look at the dates...View attachment 103011View attachment 103013
She’s joking about being pregnant with the hot water bottle? She’s tiny in all other photos and videos. I also think that love heart is on that picture of them to cover his body?
We may never find out what’s happening/happened and what that statement was all about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.