Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you’d have some savings put away for you and your son before buying a Range Rover

Reactions: 9
Surely you’d have some savings put away for you and your son before buying a Range Rover
exactly! you would have thought, maybe if you didn't pay out for a range rover you would have the money to Make sure your mortgage is paid each month. is she not with that Jordan anymore?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow jenelle Evans on Instagram? She just shared such a gross message that was sent to her 😳

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow jenelle Evans on Instagram? She just shared such a gross message that was sent to her 😳
jenelle and david are the lowest of the low but my god that message is despicable. That’s got to be someone with mental issues, not a normal trolling message at all.

Reactions: 8
jenelle and david are the lowest of the low but my god that message is despicable. That’s got to be someone with mental issues, not a normal trolling message at all.
I know, I really don’t like her (love the drama) but that really shocked me and it didn’t even look like a troll account it looked like a real person

Reactions: 5
I’ve got the feeling about amber that she does things to ste of the cameras, so when she is being filmed he looks like he is blowing up at her for no reason. The latest example, the baby shower, he’s got upset about the name and they hadn’t agreed on it. Then she acts as if they have. It’s happened so many times where she acts as if he is flying of the handle for no reason. But I think she winds him up and upsets him when no ones filming.

I don’t think Amber is very mentally stable

Reactions: 29
I’ve got the feeling about amber that she does things to ste of the cameras, so when she is being filmed he looks like he is blowing up at her for no reason. The latest example, the baby shower, he’s got upset about the name and they hadn’t agreed on it. Then she acts as if they have. It’s happened so many times where she acts as if he is flying of the handle for no reason. But I think she winds him up and upsets him when no ones filming.

I think amber is a scruffy dick head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just loves getting him angry. You can see it on her face , when he’s loosing it because he’s had enough. She sits there smirking enjoying it . She’s a nasty piece of trash . She should try cleaning her home , and interacting with her children .

Reactions: 19

That's the thing I hate, everyone takes Amber's side when Ste blows up but because it's "teen mum" not "teen dad" MTV tries to position us with Amber, even though it's obvious she is part of the problem. They should never have gotten back together and had another child. I feel sorry for those kids because they are not going to have a happy upbringing if their parents prefer to scream at each other every time they get back together.

Reactions: 11
What happened to chloes puppy? No doubt she got rid of it. Didn’t see it on her walk this morning...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I so want to lol but I don’t want to get anybody else into a mess. I can’t stand the woman so not worried about me 😂🤪
There must be some little bits you can tell us? I’m rewatching older Teen Mom UK episodes now as I’m ill in bed, and I’m positive Brooklyn has autism, or is on the spectrum to some degree - do you know anything about that? I wish Amber would seek more help and support for him.

Reactions: 7
There must be some little bits you can tell us? I’m rewatching older Teen Mom UK episodes now as I’m ill in bed, and I’m positive Brooklyn has autism, or is on the spectrum to some degree - do you know anything about that? I wish Amber would seek more help and support for him.
My son is on the autistic spectrum albeit high functioning in that he is verbal and goes to a mainstream school. I agree Brooklyn could be on the spectrum too or maybe ADHD or something. Someone asked Amber this on insta q&a once and she said maybe because her brother has ADHD but she doesn’t know how to go about getting him tested or anything. So basically hasn’t asked and can’t be arsed to find out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.