Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what your saying is, amber is the ultimate dirty, annoying, tit mother, argumentative and quiet frankly the ultimate witch from hell to ste yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe keeps going on about how she’s worked so hard for the things she has etc. Sorry love but I don’t think you have. Your first job was part time sales assistant in mamas & papas, hardly skilled work? Second job she got handed to her at her dads company. I’ve seen people her age get pregnant and juggle being a single parent & university & work, that’s working hard. Your parents paid most of your house deposit, your furniture, your aunt paid your flooring etc, you have had absolutely everything handed to you and wouldn’t know the meaning of working hard.
The problem with Chloe is that she is very materialistic. Getting a Range Rover in finance probably costing her upwards of £350 a month, just to show off. When reality is she has absolutely no savings, she’s been off work a matter of days and worried about how she will pay her mortgage. Not to mention the extreme debt she’s in after owing her aunty 30k, her mum and sad about the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Chloe keeps going on about how she’s worked so hard for the things she has etc. Sorry love but I don’t think you have. Your first job was part time sales assistant in mamas & papas, hardly skilled work? Second job she got handed to her at her dads company. I’ve seen people her age get pregnant and juggle being a single parent & university & work, that’s working hard. Your parents paid most of your house deposit, your furniture, your aunt paid your flooring etc, you have had absolutely everything handed to you and wouldn’t know the meaning of working hard.
The problem with Chloe is that she is very materialistic. Getting a Range Rover in finance probably costing her upwards of £350 a month, just to show off. When reality is she has absolutely no savings, she’s been off work a matter of days and worried about how she will pay her mortgage. Not to mention the extreme debt she’s in after owing her aunty 30k, her mum and sad about the same.
I take it you know her?

Reactions: 5
So what your saying is, amber is the ultimate dirty, annoying, tit mother, argumentative and quiet frankly the ultimate witch from hell to ste yeah?
😂 couldn’t of put it better myself but I will add that he isn’t much better to her. Let’s say he likes to spit at the mother of his children. She has no desire to havE ste in any capacity. she just dangles the carrot and snatches it away when she’s reeled him in.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
😂 couldn’t of put it better myself but I will add that he isn’t much better to her. Let’s say he likes to spit at the mother of his children. She has no desire to havE ste in any capacity. she just dangles the carrot and snatches it away when she’s reeled him in.
I thought as much. Genuinely think he is the brother of my ex 😂 (he knew he had brothers but had no relationship with his dad)

Reactions: 3
I can't wait for the new series. Gutted Sassi has left though, I think she's a great mum and definitely has a good head on her shoulders. Darren is definitely some sort of drug dealer in my opinion, plus he always posts stories on snapchat of him smoking massive joints. I love megan and glad she's found someone new, does anyone follow her sister on Instagram? I don't think she should be involved with a show like this considering what she does in her spare time. Dylan just looks dirty and grubby all of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't wait for the new series. Gutted Sassi has left though, I think she's a great mum and definitely has a good head on her shoulders. Darren is definitely some sort of drug dealer in my opinion, plus he always posts stories on snapchat of him smoking massive joints. I love megan and glad she's found someone new, does anyone follow her sister on Instagram? I don't think she should be involved with a show like this considering what she does in her spare time. Dylan just looks dirty and grubby all of the time.
Why what does she do in her spare time?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the feeling about amber that she does things to ste of the cameras, so when she is being filmed he looks like he is blowing up at her for no reason. The latest example, the baby shower, he’s got upset about the name and they hadn’t agreed on it. Then she acts as if they have. It’s happened so many times where she acts as if he is flying of the handle for no reason. But I think she winds him up and upsets him when no ones filming.

I don’t think Amber is very mentally stable
D

do you remember when she made up the fake boyfriend then told him giggling in a restaurant.I agree, she must mess with him head and he’s probably not mature enough to set boundaries around their coparenting the cycle continues

Reactions: 6
Sorry what’s the issue with doing only fans ? She’s posted on there before she earns over £100,000 a year, she’s a grown ass women 😂 it’s hardly a kids tv show

Reactions: 6
Sorry what’s the issue with doing only fans ? She’s posted on there before she earns over £100,000 a year, she’s a grown ass women 😂 it’s hardly a kids tv show
duck me wish I was Desirable enough to do this while in lockdown, I wouldn’t be so worried about money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No? Have you watched Teen Mom? Everything I’ve just said has been spoken about on there...
I’ve seen her say about having savings and when Jordan didn’t pay his share of the bills she paid them so she’s obvs got money put away. She probably has the car on lease.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.