Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
OMG is Alisha’s mam a child??? Why is she going on like that, it’s embarrassing. You pushed your daughter away and now complain that she doesn’t want you in her life, when alisha is actually the only one who makes an effort.

Reactions: 3

erin182

VIP Member
Chloe needs to be happy with what She has. Jordan is deff trapped and just wants to be a normal 20 year old. Also how has sassy suddenly got a new build house? Her and darren struggled to pay rent for a flat. Ste and amber(think that’s her name?) are just awful together and they won’t last. He clearly loves his ex Kirsty. Shannon baby trapped her bf again and then complains she has it hard because he doesn’t live there and goes home. Megan needs to let go of Dylan and find happiness. That re Anne is a nasty piece of work and no doubt she will be pregnant soon.
It will be a council house. My friend had a new build from the council and I think the rent is only around £90 a week. The interiors are very basic, nothing fancy

Sassi’s reply to what’s going on is ridiculous. You can easily manipulate what a young child says and their not silly, they can feel vibes. I feel sorry for that little girl

• Sad

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the latest one yet .. will check it out later but one thing that I really didn’t like about Morgan is you can tell she comes across as fake especially when comforting her wife .. u can tell it’s done for the camera .. like when she was in labour & she’s saying don’t cry you will ruin your lashes .. it’s like she’s acting nice .. I absolutely can’t stand her!!!

KfBr

VIP Member
has anyone seen reannes Instagram stories? I know each to their own on music taste and all that but jeeeesussss those poor kids 😅🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I have just started watching the new one... I got bored of Amber and Ste and stopped watching the original Teen Mom UK. I like Umair and Alyesha, and can't stand Morgan...

Brett moaning about saving money doesn't stop him driving an Audi though? Where's that logic? Unless it isn't his, but I reckon it is a lease.
It’s an old Audi, it wouldn’t have cost him much to buy or run

Kutikuti

Ooooo I wonder why that is?!

I reckon they’ve parted ways...
If they haven’t, then why unfollow each other and cause speculation for your fans?
4214F7B0-4C75-407E-BCD7-F8454668CA9E.jpeg

This was on her stories today, they are from Jordan. I wonder what’s happening?
He’s on another lads holiday, maybe that’s why she’s pissed off with him?

Last edited:

theblackpearl-xo

Just watched Sassi’s insta story after following the drama... her most recent story is utter bullshit. That poor little girl!! Then ending it with “I’ll be the baddest bitch” or whatever it was as your toddler is right next to you... she is GRIM

erin182

VIP Member
Is anyone gonna watch young and pregnant tonight? Think it’s pretty much the same as teen mum!

loubylou50

VIP Member
I think Brooklyn has ASN x
I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Omg there's a thread for this show on here? Love it. Who can't wait for the new series of the first lot of girls? 😂

Fairypop

VIP Member
Anyone seen the latest... Darrens Instagram story seems to be a screen recording of Sassis snapchat where Zenaya is saying something like ‘he’s a horrible daddy, he shouts at you and that girl (?) isn’t very kind’ as Sassi agrees with her🤦🏻‍♀️ talk about airing your dirty laundry like
I saw this too, just awful in every way really isn’t it? Just makes me feel sad for Zenaya 🙄

Avis

What did you discover?! 😂

I haven’t had Facebook in years otherwise I think I would’ve done the same out of morbid curiosity
People basically just put looking for white male 30s blue eyes for AI won’t pay needs to be someone local! WTAF 🤯

• Wow