Teen Mom UK Next Generation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the time endo pain is not present during pregnancy
A lot of people I spoke to actually said endo was ‘cured’ from pregnancy and they had no issues since. Unfortunately can’t say if that’s true or not as mines been the same since I had my son. But I know someone who was due a hysterectomy and after birth she had a scan and 90% of her tissue from endo had gone and she had no pain since giving birth so ended up keeping her womb. It’s crazy what the women’s body is capable of

Reactions: 3
I'm just catching up, I can't believe how rude Chloe came across giving her CV out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whitney’s mum is so lovely and her brother is adorable. She’s my favourite I think, I wish her boyfriend ? Or baby dad whoever would be shown I think she’d have more airtime with him on it too

Reactions: 11
Just watching Ellie’s live on TIk tok and someone asked if she still worked at the salon and she said no she got sacked and her friend said she left it was tit

• Haha
Just watching Ellie’s live on TIk tok and someone asked if she still worked at the salon and she said no she got sacked and her friend said she left it was tit
She obviously doesn't want to do any form of graft. I'd put money on it when her wee boy is due to start school she will be pregnant with number 2. See it all the time

Reactions: 15
She obviously doesn't want to do any form of graft. I'd put money on it when her wee boy is due to start school she will be pregnant with number 2. See it all the time
She’s said a few times that she’s adamant she doesn’t want anymore kids because ‘they’re annoying’ so it’ll be interesting to see if that changes
---
Ellie’s live saying she’s the funny one of the show
---
She just reads the questions out and never answers them properly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok so to conclude my random thought I’ve had all day my brain has come up with Chloe got pregnant using a turkey baster because there’s no way she could chat up anyone without mentioning her conditions or that she’s in pain. Unless she got her mum to help her into positions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok so to conclude my random thought I’ve had all day my brain has come up with Chloe got pregnant using a turkey baster because there’s no way she could chat up anyone without mentioning her conditions or that she’s in pain. Unless she got her mum to help her into positions
Bit weird the way you keep dwelling on Chloe’s sex life even down to making up in your head that she must hate sex so ‘gets out of it’ by playing on one of her illnesses. Disabled people have sex like anyone else. The details and imagining her mum getting involved in it is quite grim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bit weird the way you keep dwelling on Chloe’s sex life even down to making up in your head that she must hate sex so ‘gets out of it’ by playing on one of her illnesses. Disabled people have sex like anyone else. The details and imagining her mum getting involved in it is quite grim.
Not the sex life im more wondering how the duck she managed to get anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ girl doesn’t go out, girl just goes on about her pain like literally it’s just mad when her whole life and personality is just around her pain and health.
But if you think it’s me having a dig disabled people then you keep thinking that if that helps you sleep at night. 🤦🏼‍♀️ always one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not the sex life im more wondering how the duck she managed to get anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ girl doesn’t go out, girl just goes on about her pain like literally it’s just mad when her whole life and personality is just around her pain and health.
But if you think it’s me having a dig disabled people then you keep thinking that if that helps you sleep at night. 🤦🏼‍♀️ always one
LOL. Not the sex life but wondering how got someone in the first place

Reactions: 1
Ellie was saying on live the other day that she's done quite a few brand deals now she's known off teen mum, so I can't imagine her going back to a normal shop job. She was on live with Angel and Angel was saying don't we have to ask MTV and Ellie said "oh i don't , I just take them!" and then listed tanning/lashes/clothing brands that have asked to work with her!

Also Chloe saying she can barely walk/get out of bed/get a job but manages to drive 2/3 hours for a beauty pageant and take part? sorry what? I hope she gets investigated by DWP :D

Reactions: 13
Ellie was saying on live the other day that she's done quite a few brand deals now she's known off teen mum, so I can't imagine her going back to a normal shop job. She was on live with Angel and Angel was saying don't we have to ask MTV and Ellie said "oh i don't , I just take them!" and then listed tanning/lashes/clothing brands that have asked to work with her!

Also Chloe saying she can barely walk/get out of bed/get a job but manages to drive 2/3 hours for a beauty pageant and take part? sorry what? I hope she gets investigated by DWP :D
The girl sounds deluded tbh. She seems to think she’s sorted for all

Reactions: 13
What time does Ellie’s son go to bed? On the show it’s like 8pm when she’s cooked the roast and he’s up and tonight she’s live and he’s still up. She’s complaining on live about “terrible 3s” she needs to sort a decent routine out for him that might help

What time does Ellie’s son go to bed? On the show it’s like 8pm when she’s cooked the roast and he’s up and tonight she’s live and he’s still up. She’s complaining on live about “terrible 3s” she needs to sort a decent routine out for him that might help
Last night on live he was still out getting taken in the car at 10pm! He was crying so much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Everytime I go on TIk tok Ellie is on a live
She really thinks she is famous doesn’t she
The same questions over and over
Are you with the baby daddy?
Are you still at the salon?
How many episodes of teen mom?
Give over for duck sake!

I think she is one ugly dirty looking girl who needs to go get a job and support her kid

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.