Teen Mom UK Next Generation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Jamie. Isha says he does nothing but when he reminds her what he does for her he’s ‘throwing it in her face’ he either does stuff for you or he doesn’t ?

Reactions: 18
I get aisha struggles but she really needs to learn to communicate with her boyfriend rather than take it out on him

Reactions: 21
Isha’s mum and partner were a bit dramatic weren’t they? Telling her to tell him that it’s his last chance etc.

He seems like a decent bloke. Obviously she’ll be doing more house hunting when he’s at work and she’s at home. He’s probably the most decent dad on it and gets the most tit.

Reactions: 28
Isha’s mum and partner were a bit dramatic weren’t they? Telling her to tell him that it’s his last chance etc.

He seems like a decent bloke. Obviously she’ll be doing more house hunting when he’s at work and she’s at home. He’s probably the most decent dad on it and gets the most tit.
they defo enable her, she doesn’t need him to hand hold while she looks on right move that’s ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 15
‘Were you with anyone else the other night?’

‘not at all’

YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES MATT!!! Might as well have a flashing sign above his head it's that obvious!
Charlotte 😏 Do they only film her once a month? Every ep her endo is flared up, strangely mine only plays up around the time of my period! And the walking frame in the house for goodness sake! Talk about milking it!
---
Oh and Ellie - Jesus 😂 I would not employ her! And she badly needs to realise the damage she’s doing to her skin.

Whitney and her mum - I’m here for it! Would love to invite myself round for a cuppa haha! Literally cried when they did the foot prick, broke my heart when my boy had his! She is doing a great job as a mumma!
---
I meant ch
‘Were you with anyone else the other night?’

‘not at all’

YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES MATT!!! Might as well have a flashing sign above his head it's that obvious!
Charlotte 😏 Do they only film her once a month? Every ep her endo is flared up, strangely mine only plays up around the time of my period! And the walking frame in the house for goodness sake! Talk about milking it!
---
Oh and Ellie - Jesus 😂 I would not employ her! And she badly needs to realise the damage she’s doing to her skin.

Whitney and her mum - I’m here for it! Would love to invite myself round for a cuppa haha! Literally cried when they did the foot prick, broke my heart when my boy had his! She is doing a great job as a mumma!
Meant Chloe not Charlotte 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Also I feel like Chloe’s mum enables her because she feels guilty for not looking after her when she was a little girl and is now trying to mother her too much and keep her ‘needing’ her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So Chloe can give the pageant her A game when she’s in so much pain, “even in her wheelchair” but she can’t look after her child and leaves it to her mum, whilst she sits in the sofa?

Reactions: 26
Chloe wasn’t happy to let her mum take EH (🤢) for a walk but mentioned the idea of leaving her little sister with the baby??? I know it wasn’t the desired option but it was one of her options.

Reactions: 22
Ellie is infuriating, I’ve watched 5 minutes of her and Angels lives and she’s constantly ignoring Angel, ignoring her own kid screaming and just reading out comments to do with herself. She is 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 24
Do people like Chloe just live with endo like this? She doesn’t mention the meds she’s on or anything. Genuine question. Someone at work is always talking to doctors, discussing upping meds, having operations.

Ellie having a go at Luke about going into detail about jobs. That’s what people normally do when writing a cv

Reactions: 6
ellie was walking off whilst people were discussing her CV, what was the point darling

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people like Chloe just live with endo like this? She doesn’t mention the meds she’s on or anything. Genuine question. Someone at work is always talking to doctors, discussing upping meds, having operations.

Ellie having a go at Luke about going into detail about jobs. That’s what people normally do when writing a cv
No never! I speak with my gp, I’m on numerous medication. I attend pelvic pain physio once a month. I was attending gynaecology appointments almost weekly at one point but now they’re every 6 months as it’s more under control. I have open access to the Gynae ward as I’ve been in hospital many times with cysts or flare ups. I’ve also had 3 laparoscopic surgeries to remove tissue.

there is no cure for endo however the best way to help it is the contraceptive pill. I take mine back to back with no breaks as essentially if you’re not bleeding you’re in less pain, but I have a feeling Chloe is against hormone replacement etc because she’s vegan (not that all vegans are against pills) but she stated how eh is on a strict diet etc I can’t see her then accepting hormones

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but chloe is a brat, her face change when her mum said she needed to sort the car out. She's like a little kid. She defiantly uses her mum and her mum can't say no because I bet if she did chloe would bring up her childhood and use it against her.

Reactions: 31
I’m back! With my maccies and the sister came second (she’s fewming, they said she would of came first if she did a colour on her model)

Anyway, anyone notice you never see Chloe actually interact with EH? Like all she does is hold her or in the background, she never actually plays with her or anything. It’s literally like OG Chloe all about her not her being a mum 🙄

Reactions: 17
I’m back! With my maccies and the sister came second (she’s fewming, they said she would of came first if she did a colour on her model)

Anyway, anyone notice you never see Chloe actually interact with EH? Like all she does is hold her or in the background, she never actually plays with her or anything. It’s literally like OG Chloe all about her not her being a mum 🙄
Well done to your sister! Second is still an amazing achievement x

Reactions: 5
That CV was bleeping horrendous and not even anything to do with the fact shes dyslexic, never thought id stick up for luke but at least he knew what he was bloody talking about 🤣🤣
I had to pause to read it and under where she went to school she had her gcse results.
Surely typically you would set it out (I'm assuming the same for everybody)
Subject: A
Subject:A
Subject:A
but on Ellie's it was
Maths I got a b
Science I got a c
English I got a
Fair enough if you don't know how to write one, but look on google find a template show a bleeping adult. And same as having to celebrate luke bathing Tommy as a milestone it was also a big deal he had stayed at home with his child who's what? Over 2? I get they say that mtv made me do a,b,c and ok they may prompt certain scenarios but I just find it hard to believe you would go along with everything to make your partner look so disinterested in his child for a tv show
Something very likeable about angel she just seems really lovely and genuine
she really does doesn't she. She's

i thought that about the mums reaction. But then I thought think how many times she hears her moaning about him & fair enough we only see clips but he seems decent enough. So maybe it was from the angle of well if that's how you feel then call it a day and stop bleating on about it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.