Teen Mom UK Next Generation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I go on TIk tok Ellie is on a live
She really thinks she is famous doesn’t she
The same questions over and over
Are you with the baby daddy?
Are you still at the salon?
How many episodes of teen mom?
Give over for duck sake!

I think she is one ugly dirty looking girl who needs to go get a job and support her kid
she gets so angry when anyone asks her about the BD and then asks why people are asking😭🤣

Reactions: 4
This hair colour doesn’t suit her
View attachment 2132222
I can't stand her just had to see if there was a thread for this series lol. She commented on MTV's post about Iysha not getting the house she wanted with laughing emojis then quickly deleted but there were still a few comments calling her out. She just has a real mean girl vibe like before she had her son she's the type who would mercilessly bully and slag off teen mums for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't stand her just had to see if there was a thread for this series lol. She commented on MTV's post about Iysha not getting the house she wanted with laughing emojis then quickly deleted but there were still a few comments calling her out. She just has a real mean girl vibe like before she had her son she's the type who would mercilessly bully and slag off teen mums for sure
Did you get screenshots? How nasty

Aww, Whitney’s comment to Isha
2AB21125-FE13-4BEB-B974-76906137B940.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ellie said on live she speaks to all the girls every day lol I don't believe that, it seems to be her Chloe and Angel and then Isha and Whitney aren't even mentioned by them on tiktok

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.