Teen Mom UK #39

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has really been dishing the Tik Tok’s out lately (probably saw Mia has been getting millions of views on there and is jel).. Chloe keeps doing trends months later or copying other creators videos months later she tries really hard to either be funny or cute and it just doesn’t hit. She needs to really spend her time doing something else because Tik Tok is not her thing.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how Darren’s going to work being a dad to the new baby with her living in another country and him having Zenaya every other week plus a good job, wonder whether he’ll pop over a weekend a month or something. Couldn’t imagine having to do that!

Reactions: 13
Do you think they’re going to move over here? It’s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They haven’t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show

Reactions: 8
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! I’m bored of the new series and it hasn’t even started, if the last one is anything to go by it’s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I don’t want to hear about Chloe and her will she won’t she have another kid with her shit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes 🫡

Reactions: 24
There’s so much potential with the show, I don’t get how the producers get it so wrong, they’re clueless. Chloe needs to go, there’s literally nothing to work with there

Reactions: 16
There’s so much potential with the show, I don’t get how the producers get it so wrong, they’re clueless. Chloe needs to go, there’s literally nothing to work with there
I agree, they need to pay Megan good money to come back, I always liked watching her parts and found her entertaining, I like watching Mia and Stassi as well, find Amber boring but sometimes she can be alright but Chloe is just rubbish and I fast forward her bits

Reactions: 15
Mia is so desperate for the family unit and doesn’t realise the damage that introducing that many men to her daughter will do. Hopefully all it does is show M that she doesn’t want that for herself but Mia needs to be more responsible. Marliya is going to need a lot of therapy, I wonder if MTV will pay?

Reactions: 16
There doesn’t to be one stable person in Marliya’s life. Not Mia, or Manley, Mia’s dad, Maggie cares more about her son, Mia’s mum doesn’t seen that nice

Reactions: 15
Honestly although it’s not the most convenient situation Manchester to Amsterdam is soo quick, quicker than getting to more than half the places in the UK he’s always been so hands on with zeneya though I couldn’t imagine he’d move over there

Reactions: 6
can you imagine sassi if he did move there.

Reactions: 2
Does she think we’re stupid, who’s taking these boat pics and videos. I hope M doesn’t feel uncomfortable or anything, literally on holiday with some strange man she barely knows
Was going to say the same who’s videoing M jumping in the sea? She thinks we are stupid like her

Reactions: 3
Suprised Manley hasn't said anything, bet he's raging if he knows
There’s a chance she’s keeping this from him? Probably why she’s trying to “hide” him on insta. There’s no way he’d be keeping quiet if he knew

Reactions: 5