Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Erin commented she wanted a fridge magnet from them
I’m so confused? Everyone said Mia needed the passport as she was taking M away with her sister and Erin? All that drama, hassle with the passport office and paying 2K to get a passport to go to Tenerife 😭

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused? Everyone said Mia needed the passport as she was taking M away with her sister and Erin? All that drama, hassle with the passport office and paying 2K to get a passport to go to Tenerife 😭
Someone asked Erin as they thought she was going and she said soon they have a different one booked

Reactions: 6
Chloe needs some drama to up her Tik Tok game because she still continues to give me the ick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are Mia and M on holiday with Erin and A? She hasn’t shown them on stories or anything so was curious..
Doesn’t look like it? Have they gone away with Mia’s new fella? All that drama and 2K to take M out of school to go to hard rock hotel in Tenerife 🙃

Reactions: 6
Do parents just make it public when you’re taking your kid away during term time? I thought you’d have to be a little subtle

Reactions: 3
Do parents just make it public when you’re taking your kid away during term time? I thought you’d have to be a little subtle
Just taken my kids away during term time and made it public but I told the school, guessing Mia did the same. Hard not to as kids will say something at school anyway and we can’t hide our tans 🤣

Just taken my kids away during term time and made it public but I told the school, guessing Mia did the same. Hard not to as kids will say something at school anyway and we can’t hide our tans 🤣
We went Florida and my brother told the school my nephew had chicken pox, they were confused when he went in with no marks but a gorgeous golden tan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I so far have gotten permission from the school to go away with my son but I reckon I could totally get away with it due to the fact that, 1) He’s non verbal and 2)He’s mixed race and so nobody could exactly comment on his tan 🤌🏼 😂

• Haha
I so far have gotten permission from the school to go away with my son but I reckon I could totally get away with it due to the fact that, 1) He’s non verbal and 2)He’s mixed race and so nobody could exactly comment on his tan 🤌🏼 😂
Tbh I’m mixed and now look black and my daughter’s a quarter but white passing (resembles Marliya) and now looks mixed lol, or do you mean they can’t comment in case they “offend” lol? Cos people have been referring to mine as a “glow” instead of a tan like they’re scared to say that 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh I’m mixed and now look black and my daughter’s a quarter but white passing (resembles Marliya) and now looks mixed lol, or do you mean they can’t comment in case they “offend” lol? Cos people have been referring to mine as a “glow” instead of a tan like they’re scared to say that 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Jealous. I’m mixed but don’t tan easily

Reactions: 1
I put holiday forms in , my sons primary authorised it but my daughters secondary didn't so I'm expecting a fine from them

I’ve always said I’m going on holidays in term time because the fine is cheaper than the added holiday cost. We go Dubai in August for my mother in laws 60th and it’s costing 2 and a half thousand more then if we went in the September it’s madness. A few days off school won’t do them any harm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh the irony of that Megan commenting on how Mia takes drugs when Manley is a dealer and uses himself. Drives under the influence and uses infront of the kids. At least Mia has the decency to do it away from Marliya. Christ the bar is low.

in no way do I agree with any of these people but the irony does make me laugh. 🤡

Reactions: 13
Ah really, we’re the exact same skin tone as well

My daughter’s school (primary) didn’t authorise it but there was no mention of a fine, could this come later? Thought I avoided it
If they didn't tell you then it sounds like they're not but I'm notsure. It's up to the school whether they decide to or not , they tell the council who send you the fine. It's getting stricter in September though

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s what I mean! They couldn’t exactly tell that he looks more tanned because he really takes after his dad (Sri Lankan) and is always tanned!

Reactions: 2
I hope if Mia gets fined for taking M out of school space raider gets one too! He will be livid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.