Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I'll never forget about Darren though was when Sassi said he had been slagging her off to some girl her skin issues , that was out of order

Reactions: 15
Sassi can be awful but I do think Darren is worse and used to gaslight her a lot. He’s nice to look at but that’s it in my opinion

Reactions: 14
Anyone else cringing at Chloe being in Ibiza with all the love islanders 🙈
She looks the part (only reason she keeps getting invited to these things plus followers) but I thought wtf could she be talking about with these people, can imagine she just sits down the whole time too judging the people having fun lol

Reactions: 4
I know we're supposed to think it looks amazing but it must be the trip from hell honestly, constant posing, fake laughter, fake friends, hours spent on Facetune and social media, judging each other on your outfits and if you're good enough constantly. All arranged by your brand to make fake, fickle social media connections with people who'd have no interest in you in any other setting. And also wtf is Chloe the most boring teen mum on the show with her boring house in Nottingham even doing there?! She doesn't have a love island or Georgia shore personality at all she's drier than my fanny thinking about Jord hunched over his Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we're supposed to think it looks amazing but it must be the trip from hell honestly, constant posing, fake laughter, fake friends, hours spent on Facetune and social media, judging each other on your outfits and if you're good enough constantly. All arranged by your brand to make fake, fickle social media connections with people who'd have no interest in you in any other setting. And also wtf is Chloe the most boring teen mum on the show with her boring house in Nottingham even doing there?! She doesn't have a love island or Georgia shore personality at all she's drier than my fanny thinking about Jord hunched over his Xbox
Mia would’ve made a lot more sense

Reactions: 9
Never mind face tuning yourself Chloe, it’s a titty life you need 😂 I’m all for body positivity but when you’re so young I’d be using some off that influencer cash to hoist tthem girls back up!

Reactions: 5