Teen Mom UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her though!! I'm very much into women too (closet bi) but don't think I'll probably ever come out.
It's a big thing and am really happy for her 😊
i agree, it’s nice to see. I took a while to come out and then blurted it out drunk at a family party 🤣 so i completely get it. Hopefully with her following she can help others to have the confidence to come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re gymshark shorts I have the same ones. They’re her knickers 😂 I don’t wear knickers with mine for this reason

Reactions: 4
I thought it was her underwear but you can see here it’s the pattern on the shorts
E2F63F32-1CB4-4009-9E15-0E64332BCB4C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone else seen Sassi’s latest tik tok? Don’t want to start the car seat debate but she doesn’t even have the seatbelt round her properly. Only around her waste and she’s sat in the front🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen Sassi’s latest tik tok? Don’t want to start the car seat debate but she doesn’t even have the seatbelt round her properly. Only around her waste and she’s sat in the front🤢
She’s literally always filming whilst driving she’s an idiot. Especially with her track record of driving 🤔 Find it so ironic that she constantly is on Darren’s back trying to tell him how to parent and act but then there is her who shouts, rants and speaks to her 5 year old like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love Sassi but I can just imagine the behind the scenes of this video lol. With Zenaya in the background trying to get her attention. “ZENAYA! Mummys trying to make a living for us stop!!” calls Darren* “will you come and sort out your daughter, I’m trying to make a living for my family whilst you’re out swanning about” lol I’ve been rewatching the seasons so it’s just making me laugh at their dynamic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Sassi but I can just imagine the behind the scenes of this video lol. With Zenaya in the background trying to get her attention. “ZENAYA! Mummys trying to make a living for us stop!!” calls Darren* “will you come and sort out your daughter, I’m trying to make a living for my family whilst you’re out swanning about” lol I’ve been rewatching the seasons so it’s just making me laugh at their dynamic

Ahhh the three different styles: Buttoned, Unbuttoned and with a handbag

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone see Morgan and Laura popped up on Instagram lately. Have they had another baby?

Did anyone see Morgan and Laura popped up on Instagram lately. Have they had another baby?
Yeah its been mentioned on here a while back and they had another baby, looks like they lead a normal quiet life

I don't get why they think we give a shiny sh!te about their hellofresh, Tesco shop or how they dressed their oversized coats 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.