Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with Mia and her ex boyf? They seemed really in love and always living the life of luxury

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened with Mia and her ex boyf? They seemed really in love and always living the life of luxury
Sorry I’m not helpful but she did post a story asking if people can stop messaging her showing what her ex boyfriend has been saying/doing as she is trying to move on and it’s hard as you know especially with all the messages she was getting from people. And that she didn’t need to know.

It is a shame it was lovely to see her happy after everything that happened on the show with Manley!

Reactions: 2
About a year ago, I think Shannon was pregnant with the second baby at the time, I started following both her and Charlie, found their set up intreeging and I'm nosey lol he followed me back almost straight away and liked about ten of my photos one after another. Next thing you know he was in my dm's after a few hellos etc nothing questionable he then began telling me he was staying in the crowne plaza and would i join him for some fun and assured me he had plenty of coke and weed 😂I actually couldn't get my breath and the fact it was a Wednesday night was weird too like wtf go home to your children and partner strange little boy. He obviously does as he pleases I was considering sending the message to Shannon but I just blocked him instead gathered she didn't need the drama and probably already knows what he's like 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just to add I am 27 and have my own family and was also married at the time, which was clear from my Instagram that he obviously looked through? The mind boggles lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m a new member! Hey bitchessss. I seen posts from young and pregant gals so had to come and nosy see what all this is about glad I can now state opinion lol Noticed there is this teen mom page too 😄
Tbh I like all girls I think there all good mums but obviously no mum is perfect. Think there all getting abit boring now but then again I don’t think if they did another series with new girls I’d be happy lol
I’d love to meet al the girls I’ve only ever met amber and sassy and it wasn’t the way I’d expected to meet amber tho as they was filming in the centre and she was crying her eyes out cos steve was in her face shouting so much abuse at her I had to step in and say don’t speak to her like that can’t believe tv crew just stood there and let it happen but I noticed it was never shown so I’ve never liked Steve since witnessing that so it makes me think there’s so much more to what we see with all girls I’m guessing
Sassi was in a rush so didn’t really get to say hello properly but she seemed ok
Would love to meet The girls who sent on the show no more like Mia and Naomi too
I think they take criticism much better than the young and prego girls tho

• Wow
Reactions: 11
About a year ago, I think Shannon was pregnant with the second baby at the time, I started following both her and Charlie, found their set up intreeging and I'm nosey lol he followed me back almost straight away and liked about ten of my photos one after another. Next thing you know he was in my dm's after a few hellos etc nothing questionable he then began telling me he was staying in the crowne plaza and would i join him for some fun and assured me he had plenty of coke and weed 😂I actually couldn't get my breath and the fact it was a Wednesday night was weird too like wtf go home to your children and partner strange little boy. He obviously does as he pleases I was considering sending the message to Shannon but I just blocked him instead gathered she didn't need the drama and probably already knows what he's like 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just to add I am 27 and have my own family and was also married at the time, which was clear from my Instagram that he obviously looked through? The mind boggles lol
please share them here! how shameful of him

Reactions: 11
please share them here! how shameful of him
Ahhh this was a while back before I found this sight so literally had no reason to keep the message as none of my friends even watch it so had no one to show it to and Goss about it with.. I'll see if I unblock him wether the messages would be there again as they disappeared when I blocked him

Reactions: 7
Ahhh this was a while back before I found this sight so literally had no reason to keep the message as none of my friends even watch it so had no one to show it to and Goss about it with.. I'll see if I unblock him wether the messages would be there again as they disappeared when I blocked him
Ah I don’t think you should share them here. Showing Shannon is one thing, but not on a forum like this, for people to talk about. I’d be gutted if it was me!

Reactions: 14
Ah I don’t think you should share them here. Showing Shannon is one thing, but not on a forum like this, for people to talk about. I’d be gutted if it was me!
Agreed. Shannon probably knows full well what he’s like. He was totally obvious

Reactions: 9
Imagine being a dad with another on the way and behaving like that, disgusting!
Shannon will know what he’s like and you won’t have been the only person he messaged like that. I never took to him anyway, part time dad in my opinion and total head!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Imagine being a dad with another on the way and behaving like that, disgusting!
Shannon will know what he’s like and you won’t have been the only person he messaged like that. I never took to him anyway, part time dad in my opinion and total head!
Totally agree he’s so big headed to and thinks he’s gods gift especially in his car. Away and look after your children bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I caught up on the new series today - so Megan is going out with her ex-boyfriend’s best friend who is also the ex of her best friend? Is that right?!

Wow! She’s unreal. If someone done that to her you’d never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 15
I caught up on the new series today - so Megan is going out with her ex-boyfriend’s best friend who is also the ex of her best friend? Is that right?!

Wow! She’s unreal. If someone done that to her you’d never hear the end of it.

Yep!! A lot of her beg fans on the show say that he wasnt still with her mate but he was, her mates mum actually wrote on FB and said that her daughter was heartbroken over it. I wish Megan would just own up and say this is what happened, it wasnt cool but here we are, but she doesnt.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
New here! I just rewatched teen mum uk lmao, literally binged it! and one comment Chloe said when she was looking for a nursery for Marley "I have him like 50 percent of the time, and can never get anything done" LIKE whattttt? I do not like her at all, she believes everything should be handed to her, like when she got the loan from her auntie and didn't even tell Jordan, and he was unhappy about it. I can see why Jord cheated on her tbh

Reactions: 10
I do like megan, but what did annoy me about her is the animals. It was silly to get a horse especially when you lived in a caravan because you couldn’t afford a house.. what made her think that was a good idea? However I do think that was down to her being naive at the time. I don’t think it was anything more than that. same with the dog.

I think Megan acts on pure emotion and doesn’t really think of the consequences. and I believe everyone is guilty of doing something in the moment and regretting it later. Maybe not as huge as getting a horse in your parents back garden, but you get the point 🤣

I also can not for the life of me understand why she would accept a free dog in a 2 bed flat that’s already over cramped. She’s not got any space as it is :( and I don’t see why she’d advertise dogs for followers. The page who sells these dogs can’t know if the people who get this “free dog” are actual animal lovers or dangerous.

Reactions: 6
New here! I just rewatched teen mum uk lmao, literally binged it! and one comment Chloe said when she was looking for a nursery for Marley "I have him like 50 percent of the time, and can never get anything done" LIKE whattttt? I do not like her at all, she believes everything should be handed to her, like when she got the loan from her auntie and didn't even tell Jordan, and he was unhappy about it. I can see why Jord cheated on her tbh
There's no excuse for cheating. He should have had some balls and left before putting her through that!

Reactions: 26
She has worked a lot and isn’t a lazy slob, she does deserve credit on all the amazing things she’s achieved. she’s privileged and there’s nothing wrong with that at all.

He should not have cheated. So many more options than to break someone’s heart and trust, and damage their self esteem. No one deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What ever you think about Shannon you have to admit Charlie is an absolute scum bag. Who the duck does he think he is messaging women with families of their own to have a jolly in a hotel room. Absolutely vile 🤢 at least those boys have one decent parent in Shannon because Charlie is a total deadbeat and won’t ever change from the looks of it.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.