Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his Instagram of him Mia and the child! I thought they hated each other? Good if they are friends tho!! I’m sure Erin feels a bit put out now

Reactions: 3
On his Instagram of him Mia and the child! I thought they hated each other? Good if they are friends tho!! I’m sure Erin feels a bit put out now
I haven’t seen the videos as he’s on private but it’s their daughters birthday so maybe that’s why they are together. But would love to see the vids 👀😂

Reactions: 4
I just looked at Mia’s Instagram for the first time in a while.

Her body is banging but the lips are too much!

Reactions: 3
I dont think either of them are bad parents at all. But I do think Chloe is entitled and naive. I don't think she's ever gone without so naturally she will feel entitled to and expect the nicer things in life. That's not her fault nor is it her parents' fault. If you can give your child the world you absolutely would!

I don't think simply wanting things makes you ambitious. We all want a nice house and a nice car and a nice family. Ambitious people make it happen. Chloe has never come across as somebody who is making it happen for herself, and she's made it clear a few times that she isn't willing to struggle.
i quite liked Chloe at the beginning, then I realised she lives about a 10 minutes away from me, but she has become an irritating, entitled twit! The house she lives in was about £150k - not in an amazing area at all, although her parents house is only up the road and is a slightly better area - then she wanted to move and buy somewhere else putting them in even more debt. First there was the Mercedes, new house, dog, wanting to move again - not saying I agree with what Jordan did at all, but at that age he just seemed trapped and incapable 🙄 of saying that he’d had enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Amber is obviously very depressed. She is clearly suffering to no end, and I really hope she gets help. She shows all the classic signs. I actually feel really bad for her. Her life seems to be stuck in that house, arguments with ste, crying all the time. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t excuse the aggressive arguments in front of her kids as that’s wrong, but I do think she is suffering and if she gets help I think that will fix most of her problems.

The dummy and the Pepsi, I have my views on that and I hate to comment on things like that.. but I hope she learns that just because it makes her child happy in the moment, he will not appreciate the effects from it in the future.

Her and ste are definitely better apart and only co-parenting. But where people think amber won’t let him move on, I think ste is the same. Always bringing up feelings and why can’t they be together. I get that it sucks for him if he’s in love with her but it’s not fair on her to be always made guilty for not loving him back. They don’t talk to eachother very well and show a lack of respect, they both deserve someone that makes them happy. It would do them both the world of good if they find a good person to start a life with.

The Kirsty situation did annoy me but I really believe that was because it was the first time ste had a serious girlfriend after amber and she panicked. It was wrong but they BOTH need to let each other move on now. Best for them both and for their children.

Reactions: 25

Mia looks great but I don't think she needed the boobs! She looked great before and who knows how those Turkish jobbies will look in a few years time, also I hope she stops now before she starts looking like a Geordie shore creation

Reactions: 10
I wish Kirsty had her own segment. 😂 She was pretty much mediating for Ste and Amber at one point. She seemed great.

Reactions: 10
I’m hoping it’s just co-parenting for Marliyas birthday and she’s not falling into that trap again 😐😐😐
I know I thought this . Bit strange it comes just as Mia is newly single . She seemed so happy with her boyfriend she was with . He seemed to treat her lovely, he had a nice home, nice car etc . Was def an upgrade from Manley 😂 now they’ve broke up I hope she doesn’t downgrade back to the space rador

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this is exactly where the divide is. I don't see Chloe as being ambitious. I see her as entitled. I didn't see her swanning off to make things happen for herself when Jordan dug his heels in. She just wore him down until she got what she wanted, or that's how it seemed to me.

Tbh I disliked her from the start because she just seemed to always moan about being with Marley 24/7 and doing the majority of his care. That's just what being a stay at home mum is. Also she always talked about how she never got a break from Marley but forgot about when she was bleeping off to Spain without him when he was a few months old.

I'll stop now. I'm a stay at home mum to young kids so it's an emotive subject for me. 😂🙈
So true. Glad someone said what I was thinking 👍

Personally think this is absolutely disgusting. Giving away a dog for followers
They're idiots

Reactions: 5
It doesn't seem like that though? The actual dog page has taken their post down which is odd..

She is so pretty, but really hasn't needed all that work done :( lips are dreadful. Megan appears to have had her lips down aswell judging by a pic on her Instagram. Please stop

Personally think this is absolutely disgusting. Giving away a dog for followers

There is definitely something dodgy with that entire situation. What Megan and Reanne have done is completely wrong, getting a free dog just to advertise it and there’s definitely over breeding going on there. It is basically a puppy farm.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.