Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are together anymore. As @Fishnips said above Amber probably destroyed that relationship for her Mum.
I really doubt Amber had anything to do with it, its quite ridiculous that anyone would think that even when it comes to Amber. She’s a twit but come on, her mums a grown up who can date who she likes I doubt she cares much what amber who is also an adult thinks. He seemed a bit odd to me when he was on the show.
On the topic of Chloe keeping her house clean does anybody remember when she first moved out and said she was looking at getting a cleaner 🤣😭
Lots of people have cleaners it’s really not that unusual lol, maybe amber should invest in one.

And I must be alone in this but I don’t think Megan’s flat is that dirty. Untidy and cluttered yes, but it didn’t seem especially dirty from what I’ve seen so far. It looks like quite a small flat with not much storage space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really doubt Amber had anything to do with it, its quite ridiculous that anyone would think that even when it comes to Amber. She’s a twit but come on. He seemed a bit odd to me when he was on the show.
100% agree with this!
he seemed really odd and creepy. I remember watching with my mum and saying how I wouldn’t feel comfortable around him or my kids around him if I was amber 🙄🥴

Reactions: 10
100% agree with this!
he seemed really odd and creepy. I remember watching with my mum and saying how I wouldn’t feel comfortable around him or my kids around him if I was amber 🙄🥴
They seemed totally mismatched didn’t they, you’d never have put them together!

Reactions: 9
They seemed totally mismatched didn’t they, you’d never have put them together!
I do think her mum seems pretty cut up in this series though? She seems a bit withdrawn to me so I’m guessing it was all going on while filming!
I saw a comment on her Instagram today saying they were due to marry in August this year but she said she didn’t think it would of happened anyway ☹ This post was on her first night out since being single post too so way before corona hit.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I do think her mum seems pretty cut up in this series though? She seems a bit withdrawn to me so I’m guessing it was all going on while filming!
I saw a comment on her Instagram today saying they were due to marry in August this year but she said she didn’t think it would of happened anyway ☹ This post was on her first night out since being single post too so way before corona hit.
Yes that’s the same post I saw on Amanda’s Instagram too. I agree, between her break up and the ongoing stress of Amber’s situation with Ste, she must be feeling it. I watched her Insta live last week, when Ste was live at the same time, and she seemed really drained 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really doubt Amber had anything to do with it, its quite ridiculous that anyone would think that even when it comes to Amber. She’s a twit but come on, her mums a grown up who can date who she likes I doubt she cares much what amber who is also an adult thinks. He seemed a bit odd to me when he was on the show.
I was joking! 🙄
I’m sure Amber’s Mum can make up her own mind. Diego and Amber didn’t get along. Amanda would have been piggy in the middle to those to all the time and it would have made their relationship difficult. Amber sulking if Amanda took Diego’s side.
Diego did seem odd and it never look like a well-matched relationship.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I quite like most of the girls’ mums really - they’re all pretty supportive and have had to put up with a lot from their little darlings!
I agree , all of their mums seem lovely and seem to realise the girls aren’t always innocent . I used to really like Sassi’s mum too.

Lots of people have cleaners it’s really not that unusual lol, maybe amber should invest in one.

And I must be alone in this but I don’t think Megan’s flat is that dirty. Untidy and cluttered yes, but it didn’t seem especially dirty from what I’ve seen so far. It looks like quite a small flat with not much storage space.
What's funny is that she'd literally just moved out of mommy's, Marley was in nursery and she has a partner and she's saying she hasn't got time to clean. I think even her mum pointed out to her at the time she could've gone home then and done her cleaning but instead she got her mum to make her a sandwich and sat on her sofa under a blanket being waited on.

Agree r.e. Megan though. I've never noticed it looking dirty, just untidy and cluttered.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say she is that controlling, he seems to be able to swan off on holiday with his mates whenever he feels like.
She probably moans if she left to sort all the housework out & look after marley while he sits there on his game. I moan at my partner when he is sat on his ps4 while im trying to cook tea with a screaming toddler round rings around me. But that doesn’t mean i control him.

Reactions: 29
It’s funny how out of all the girls, Chloe really seems to split opinion on here! I just see her as ambitious not controlling, and the amount of time Jordan was on his PlayStation would drive anyone to nag! He was equally responsible for creating Marley, he knew what he was doing and if he wanted to stay young, free and single then he should have used contraception! But I do agree that they aren’t well matched and I think would be better off apart - they just don’t want the same things at this point in life.

Reactions: 37
😂😂😂OMG I'm done

It’s funny how out of all the girls, Chloe really seems to split opinion on here! I just see her as ambitious not controlling, and the amount of time Jordan was on his PlayStation would drive anyone to nag! He was equally responsible for creating Marley, he knew what he was doing and if he wanted to stay young, free and single then he should have used contraception! But I do agree that they aren’t well matched and I think would be better off apart - they just don’t want the same things at this point in life.
True 🤔👍

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how out of all the girls, Chloe really seems to split opinion on here! I just see her as ambitious not controlling, and the amount of time Jordan was on his PlayStation would drive anyone to nag!
I think this is exactly where the divide is. I don't see Chloe as being ambitious. I see her as entitled. I didn't see her swanning off to make things happen for herself when Jordan dug his heels in. She just wore him down until she got what she wanted, or that's how it seemed to me.

Tbh I disliked her from the start because she just seemed to always moan about being with Marley 24/7 and doing the majority of his care. That's just what being a stay at home mum is. Also she always talked about how she never got a break from Marley but forgot about when she was bleeping off to Spain without him when he was a few months old.

I'll stop now. I'm a stay at home mum to young kids so it's an emotive subject for me. 😂🙈

Reactions: 20
Yeah Amanda and Diego have definitely split up, I was snooping on Amanda’s Instagram a while ago and she’d put a photo up of herself all dressed up to go out and titled it something like ‘first single night out’ - lots of people commented and she confirmed that they’d split and he’s gone 👍🏻
Did they get married!!??

Reactions: 2
I think this is exactly where the divide is. I don't see Chloe as being ambitious. I see her as entitled. I didn't see her swanning off to make things happen for herself when Jordan dug his heels in. She just wore him down until she got what she wanted, or that's how it seemed to me.

Tbh I disliked her from the start because she just seemed to always moan about being with Marley 24/7 and doing the majority of his care. That's just what being a stay at home mum is. Also she always talked about how she never got a break from Marley but forgot about when she was bleeping off to Spain without him when he was a few months old.

I'll stop now. I'm a stay at home mum to young kids so it's an emotive subject for me. 😂🙈
Yeah very true, there’s a difference between being ambitious and just being spoilt and demanding more and more.

She chases new things all the time because I think she is unhappy and thinks that once she gets the next thing then that’s the point that she will be happy but everything she gets she’s still miserable and she will always be like that.

The show does just prove what we already know about the generation now that people live through social media and that their real life is nothing how it looks on Instagram .

I agree, I generally see her as ambitious but I think the issue is that she expects it from everyone else too. Jordan just is not that person. As a mum I really do think Chloe is the best out of them all. Yes she has moaned about Marley a lot, especially in the early days but being a stay at home mum isn't easy. Especially when your partner comes home and goes straight on his PlayStation. It's lonely and teamed with the fact she was feeling low about her appearance back then I honestly don't blame her for seeming like she was complaining. I've been a stay at home parent for nearly 6 years and it's not always fun!

Reactions: 13

This!! 🙌 I do not think her or Jordan are bad parents or people- it's just Chloe has lived a privileged life (just see how she speaks to her own Mum!) so she expects everything to always go her way, all the time (eg buying a house beyond their current means, bullying her Mum in to buying her a brand new car rather than getting an old banger like everyone else as their first car etc etc) Jordan is probably a bit lazy yes but it has been clear since season 1 he is out of hia depth with this domestic set up and he just wanted to have some fun for a few years first!

Reactions: 12
I do agree that Jordan isn't a bad person either though. They're just different people who clearly don't work together. They want different things and no matter how many times they make a go of it, I think they will both be happier when they just let go and let it settle to focus on parenting their little boy

I do agree that Jordan isn't a bad person either though. They're just different people who clearly don't work together. They want different things and no matter how many times they make a go of it, I think they will both be happier when they just let go and let it settle to focus on parenting their little boy
I think the only reason he will get back with her and stay with her is because he will feel like he has no other option. Let’s be fair he’s got that mortgage with her. By law she can stay there until her sons an adult and Jordan won’t be able to do f all and probably will still have to pay half. He’s not going to be able to do all that and afford to live alone etc, doubt he wants to live with his mum. Plus doesn’t he work for Chloe’s dad? Talk about being stuck.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.