Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. I would apply for the show myself as I'm 19 and expecting a baby in August but I'd never be accepted because I have no drama with my partner who is the dad and I'm a law student. they're only interested in girls who give teen mums a bad name :(
as much as i enjoy drama i dont need to watch drama with 4/5 girls be nice to watch a girl like you move up in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
as much as i enjoy drama i dont need to watch drama with 4/5 girls be nice to watch a girl like you move up in life!
haha, we all love drama and that is why I enjoy teen mum too but it's just a shame that there isn't one girl on there who has her life together. Thanks so much <3

Reactions: 10
£20 a month weight loss app she’s promoting but the pics show no weight loss and they’re taken the same day?View attachment 108534
Amber has just started promoting this app too 🙄 they’ll all be doing it soon, they always seem to all promote the same stuff at the same time! Anyone else remember those awful endless teeth whitening ads?!

Reactions: 9
Never realised Shannon’s mum is pregnant? She seems like a nice woman, does anyone know the connection to Grace Victory (uglyfaceofbeauty)??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Amber has just started promoting this app too 🙄 they’ll all be doing it soon, they always seem to all promote the same stuff at the same time! Anyone else remember those awful endless teeth whitening ads?!
And silkybaeskin 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this is really random but I feel like she lost weight through SW as I remember her cooking Diet Coke chicken in one of the earlier series 😂😂😂
I’m sure she had another Instagram account before where she was going to post food pictures and recipes no idea if she actually posted on it or not then after she lost weight she done a few pots and stories promoting juice plus for around 2 weeks or so and never mentioned it again so she probably sold that at one point as well

Reactions: 4
Because that’s what gets people watching.
The girls in teen mom OG and Teen mom 2 aren’t always portrayed badly and the shows are still popular. Although it does seem that they pick girls who are willing to be treated like tit for the uk show. Maybe that’s why Sassi,Mia and the one from the first series left.

I like Jordan I think he is a lazy slob but seems a nice person and one that just feels unhappy and trapped in his relationship. If they didn’t have Marley no way would they be together.

Ste and Amber are just toxic together and both argumentative. But when he tried to move on she enticed him back and then ditched him again! I like her mum as well she seems to speak some sense. I don’t think Brooklyn has autism or adhd I think it’s just bad and lazy parenting why he acts the way he does. He bit her and she just sits there and cries instead if disciplining him.

lastly what the actual hell is going in with Emma’s eyelashes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think it’s coincidence that Megan and Dylan both have dogs from that Essex bullz place. I reckon they’ve both been gifted to promote the page. Unfortunately in turn promote puppy farming. They have so many followers that will now go and buy them just because they have them and definitely not for the right reasons 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s hilarious watching Megan’s story and then reannes. they like to outdo eachother don’t they? Dylan and Reanne had a baby together and then Megan wanted a baby with Tel.
Now the dogs. Soo strange.

Reactions: 10
Have they just got matching dogs? I looked and I think reeanns is cuter. I thought Megan was getting a puppy? They've both got adult dogs though? No puppies... hmmm a bit strange

Reactions: 1
This might be an unpopular opinion but I really dislike Megan (although she was very good with Dylan when he lost his Mum)!
She’s so chavvy, she is so bitter towards anyone in Dylan’s life, she goes through animals like underwear and now wants another baby!

Reactions: 37
This might be an unpopular opinion but I really dislike Megan (although she was very good with Dylan when he lost his Mum)!
She’s so chavvy, she is so bitter towards anyone in Dylan’s life, she goes through animals like underwear and now wants another baby!
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 5
Anyone just seen ambers story about Hudson’s eye? More than likely needs a bath 😕 why do these people ask Instagram. Ring your GP I know there stretched now but there’s no way in hell I’d take someone’s advise medically over IG..

• Sick
Reactions: 6
100%. I would apply for the show myself as I'm 19 and expecting a baby in August but I'd never be accepted because I have no drama with my partner who is the dad and I'm a law student. they're only interested in girls who give teen mums a bad name :(
I considered applying when i had my daughter at 19 (now 22 and have 2 children) but knew id never be accepted as im in happy relationship with no dramas🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion Nasseh is an asset. I absolutely piss whenever he's on screen all kjihbfyyrdchuklpihgvfdttcddtYouLookNiceDoughnctgsstygi.

Emma seems lovely though so it's a shame she can't see he's just messing her around and he's a knob for treating her the way he does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why the hell does brooklyn still have a dummy? Starting school and still has a dummy????😱

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why the hell does brooklyn still have a dummy? Starting school and still has a dummy????😱
Amber is a lazy parent and she will do anything for a quiet life when it comes to her children. Brooklyn’s speech will be terrible, poor boy.
She’s immature, spoilt, argumentative and will soon sulk if she doesn’t get her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.