Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else cringe when Chloe winks? I’ve seen her do it a few time’s on the show and if anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about, have a look at her last story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noooooo, chloe has mixed bicarbonate soda, white vinegar and BLEACH 😫😫😫😫😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else cringe when Chloe winks? I’ve seen her do it a few time’s on the show and if anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about, have a look at her last story 😂
Yes when she winks at Jordan sometimes it’s like she’s got a hair stuck in her eye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just watching Ep 2 and I can’t believe Megan wants another baby, her and this fella have been together 2 minutes! Asif 2 kids isn’t enough 😰

also I don’t think Nassah has a clue what’s even going on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Megan is still madly in love with Dylan hence the whole Tel thing. She thinks she's making him jealous. Nasseh is a knob who thinks it will further his "gangsta rap", though not sure how he raps when he cant string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Megan is still madly in love with Dylan hence the whole Tel thing. She thinks she's making him jealous. Nasseh is a knob who thinks it will further his "gangsta rap", though not sure how he raps when he cant string a sentence together.
You can’t understand a word he says - he constantly has subtitles 😂 (this isn’t me being racist about an accent btw it’s the way he speaks)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Arghh I really just want to shake these girls and make them value their own self-worth! These boys (cos they’re not men!) are not worth chasing after and losing all self-respect over, if only they could see this! 😕

Reactions: 18
Why has chloe cleaned her oven racks in bleach 🤢 why on earth would you clean something that is used for food in bleach?? Or am I missing something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
£20 a month weight loss app she’s promoting but the pics show no weight loss and they’re taken the same day? 4D7792DE-A038-445B-8380-CF7FF1FCA2C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg she could have at the very least put a different outfit on and done something different to her hair to make it a little believable 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is really random but I feel like she lost weight through SW as I remember her cooking Diet Coke chicken in one of the earlier series 😂😂😂
I think she’s had a major glow up!! Ditching Dylan did her the world of good! And make up 👏🏻 But I think she looks lovely without make up too!

Reactions: 31
I think she’s had a major glow up!! Ditching Dylan did her the world of good! And make up 👏🏻 But I think she looks lovely without make up too!
To be honest I don’t think Dylan’s that bad, he seems mature, he works and provides for all his kids and they co-parent well. Her new boyfriend doesn’t look any better

Reactions: 10
I hated Megan's red hair! She looks so much better brunette. She's had a major glow up, probably a combination of losing weight plus cosmetic procedures. She's a beauty therapist now so I imagine she's had every treatment going. She looks amazing.

Reactions: 20
Also about mtv, it may not be scripted but the producers defo step in and tell them what they could do. Also mtv LOVES drama, why would they put on people who arent having drama? Megan wanting another baby to stay on the show? More drama with her new fella?... amber and ste forever playing into mtv? Emma (well mtv) getting the babys dad involved when he doesnt even know her and isnt even around for dramatic purposes? Mtv wouldnt want a show with just single mums without any baggage and drama, its the entire show
100%. I would apply for the show myself as I'm 19 and expecting a baby in August but I'd never be accepted because I have no drama with my partner who is the dad and I'm a law student. they're only interested in girls who give teen mums a bad name :(

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.