Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also about mtv, it may not be scripted but the producers defo step in and tell them what they could do. Also mtv LOVES drama, why would they put on people who arent having drama? Megan wanting another baby to stay on the show? More drama with her new fella?... amber and ste forever playing into mtv? Emma (well mtv) getting the babys dad involved when he doesnt even know her and isnt even around for dramatic purposes? Mtv wouldnt want a show with just single mums without any baggage and drama, its the entire show

Reactions: 12
Sassi said that the program ruined her friendships and relationship and Shannon is apparently just having a break, she got lots of stick for the trap baby and I guess this is why she really left.

I think Mia left because of new man but I didn’t think any of them necessarily left due to MTV.

As much as I like reality shows then they’ve had their day now and all they create is narcissistic entitled arseholes and I’m thinking of the TOWIE lot and the Faiers sisters when I say this!

Scripted or not then I wouldn’t not be okay with people thinking I was a needy psycho witch 😂😂 and I’m surprised that their mums agreed to it as when it first aired then some of them were under 18 and so had to get their parents to sign a consent form to say they could be on the show, and I heard they only get £2k a season which is only £4K per year as there are 2 a year, that’s the money that the dole give you when you sign on, how true it is then I don’t know but Sassi didn’t get a boob job and a whole new set of furniture from MTVs crappy wage if true, maybe their Instagram stuff etc get them cash?

*wouldnt be okay, not not wouldn’t be okay*!

Reactions: 10
Ambers mums forever commenting on Facebook posts it’s Embarrassing.. I get you want to defend your child but she chose to put her life out there.. she thinks the sun shines out of ambers arse when it’s clear she can be moody and slag ste of as much as he does to her & can someone please tell amber she’s NOT a single mother!! Hurd it every series sick of the pitty party

Sassi said that the program ruined her friendships and relationship and Shannon is apparently just having a break, she got lots of stick for the trap baby and I guess this is why she really left.

I think Mia left because of new man but I didn’t think any of them necessarily left due to MTV.

As much as I like reality shows then they’ve had their day now and all they create is narcissistic entitled arseholes and I’m thinking of the TOWIE lot and the Faiers sisters when I say this!

Scripted or not then I wouldn’t not be okay with people thinking I was a needy psycho witch 😂😂 and I’m surprised that their mums agreed to it as when it first aired then some of them were under 18 and so had to get their parents to sign a consent form to say they could be on the show, and I heard they only get £2k a season which is only £4K per year as there are 2 a year, that’s the money that the dole give you when you sign on, how true it is then I don’t know but Sassi didn’t get a boob job and a whole new set of furniture from MTVs crappy wage if true, maybe their Instagram stuff etc get them cash?

*wouldnt be okay, not not wouldn’t be okay*!
Mia left because manley wouldn’t allow permission for Marilyn to be on the show with Mias boyfriend & one of them said can’t remember which one that they make all they’re money of advertising things that’s why they legit advertise every crappy thing same with teen mom America cast always sharing them swipe up things

Reactions: 8
I wondered about Sassi and Shannon. Sassi said hardly anything on that video clip saying she was taking a break, but Shannon seemed to go into great detail . I’m wondering if something went on with regards to Sassi, behind the scenes , with regards to her and Darrens behaviour , when watching their live rants etc on Instagram . So maybe she was told she wouldn’t be appearing but Shannon chose not to ?

Reactions: 9
Thrres a video on Amber's mum Facebook n Instagram from a few weeks ago and Brooklyn is crying and having a meltdown over mash why put it online

Reactions: 7
All of the girls mothers seem to condone their daughters behaviour and I hope they say something off screen to them, Megan’s mum was the only one that would say something, Chloes mum was the biggest enabler and she was spoilt rotten, I firstly thought that Chloe was an only child and this is why she was spoilt but it wasn’t that, spoilt kids make for spoilt adults.

Ambers mums forever commenting on Facebook posts it’s Embarrassing.. I get you want to defend your child but she chose to put her life out there.. she thinks the sun shines out of ambers arse when it’s clear she can be moody and slag ste of as much as he does to her & can someone please tell amber she’s NOT a single mother!! Hurd it every series sick of the pitty party

Mia left because manley wouldn’t allow permission for Marilyn to be on the show with Mias boyfriend & one of them said can’t remember which one that they make all they’re money of advertising things that’s why they legit advertise every crappy thing same with teen mom America cast always sharing them swipe up things
Manley would’ve put his foot down the controlling bleep, he was back with Erin so I wonder what Erin made of his sheer jealousy, what a wanker spoiling being in the show for her!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone still follow Mia? I used to like her but honestly now she absolutely loves herself, forever posing in mirrors. Find it really off putting

Reactions: 28
I’ve seen a few of Mias posts and noticed that and she’s had some plastic surgery done to. I don’t know why she thinks people would be interested in her . She’s started doing some sort of podcast for MTV I listened to a little. It but her voice goes right through me . Her lisp seems to have gotten worse .

Reactions: 13
Does anyone still follow Mia? I used to like her but honestly now she absolutely loves herself, forever posing in mirrors. Find it really off putting
This! Unfollowed her when she had her body re done by surgery but was still trying to flog weight loss shakes etc, twit

Reactions: 17
It’s a shame about Mia as she was alright on the show. Manley has always been a huge bellend though.

Reactions: 18
It’s a shame about Mia as she was alright on the show. Manley has always been a huge bellend though.
Precisely why he wouldn’t allow Marliya to be on any more seasons when he and Mia finished, pure spite.

This! Unfollowed her when she had her body re done by surgery but was still trying to flog weight loss shakes etc, twit
She is beautiful though and she may know so but I don’t think she came across like she loved herself in her personality IYSWIM.😀

Reactions: 4
I follow Mia, she definitely loves herself and quite big headed, but it’s not a bad thing. I’m glad she loves herself, much better than hating yourself and the way you look. She’s a lovely mum.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else just saw Chloe’s tiktok she posted on Instagram? She looks like she’s gained a lot of weight.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else just saw Chloe’s tiktok she posted on Instagram? She looks like she’s gained a lot of weight.
Tbh I think it’s more the fact she edits her body dramatically on her insta. I was shocked when I saw the promo pics for the new series because I thought she had gained weight but I think this is how her body really is. If you look back to January and see how much slimmer she looks in pics it shows she’s clearly editing as she couldn’t have put that much weight on in this short amount of time. I really like Chloe but I think she needs to embrace her body instead of giving off this false image.

I also wish she would get rid of those horrible extensions 😩 her hair is so long and lanky I hate it lol

Reactions: 19
Tbh I think it’s more the fact she edits her body dramatically on her insta. I was shocked when I saw the promo pics for the new series because I thought she had gained weight but I think this is how her body really is. If you look back to January and see how much slimmer she looks in pics it shows she’s clearly editing as she couldn’t have put that much weight on in this short amount of time. I really like Chloe but I think she needs to embrace her body instead of giving off this false image.

I also wish she would get rid of those horrible extensions 😩 her hair is so long and lanky I hate it lol
I am actually surprised Chloes hair is extensions as it looks so real to me, quite thick and lustrous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.