Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
The fact Chloes mum has just lost her dad, and she’s got Chloe speaking to her like that. It’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 35

theghosttown

VIP Member
I am dying over tonight’s episode. Chloe chloe chloe.
Chloe - “You gotta fight for meeeeee, you’re not sleeping in bed with me”
Jordan - “Am I not? Am I really sleeping downstairs?”
Chloe - “No hehehe. But I don’t want you to think you can just hug and kiss me “
Jordan - “Is it a kiss you want then?”
Chloe - “ hehehehe yeah”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t see why living with Chloe is a cushy lifestyle, I think he would be more comfy at his mothers where he isn’t being nagged all day long, he came alive at his mums and he just isn’t himself with Chloe, he isn’t happy and I think if Chloe didn’t fall pregnant then he would’ve finished with her ages ago.

Chloe tells her mother too much info, I’ve been there and then my mum went nuts when I went back to the guy that had been treating me like shit and my mum even told me to not tell her stuff about boyfriends until I’m sure I’m not going back to them, Chloes mum was far more grown up about it than my mum though, my mum kicked myself and my daughter out of her house when I went back to my wee girls dad and she was just 9 months old!

Remember Chloe told her mum that she was fat in season 1, little bitch but no doubt it’s partly her mums fault for spoiling her.

Billie Shepard please be aware that little Nelly will turn out like Chloe if you don’t stop spoiling her now!!!😂😂

I always think of "my BREASTS weigh a stone!" with the aggressive head bob and laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Boredinstagrammer29

And please don’t go on the attack but why do people have, not 1, but two bubbas with people they argue with soooo much! I know they’re slightly different and think differently but she went into have another with him!?

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Chloe telling her mum she has to Forget it with Jordan or she doesn't see Marley?! What even is that! I always liked chloe but she can't now come out saying be kind when she is behaving like that. And didn't she say on stories it was all made up for mtv anyway ... which one is it

• Angry

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
WHy the fuck has that child got his dummy in still?!?!

He’s obv just home from school, drawing and playing.

TAKE IT AWAY. STOP BEING LAZY PARENTS

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Let’s be fair , I never ever condone cheating and he clearly has no respect for Chloe but everyone seems to forget how much pressure she’s put on him from when he was 17 . She used to go on and on and on and he’s still stuck around and been a dad for a young guy . I think she’s very deluded about the relationship and is acting more like it’s a surprise , surely it can’t come as a surprise . They’ve never once seemed happy since the first episode aired . They both seem miserable , especially him and all she’s done from beginning is try and force something and paint it how she wants it to be . Can’t blame her for that but I thought him cheating would’ve happened much sooner . If they have got back together they are just wasting both their lives .
Exactly. In the earlier episodes he clearly said e.g " I don't want the pressure of a mortgage right now I'm only 17" and she kept pushing. Then he clearly said he didn't want to rush into getting a dog the next minute she's arranged to go get a dog. He didn't want to upsize on the house and she just ran with it and badgered about it. When he had depression she told him he was selfish and needed to consider how he was making other people feel ffs! He sat and cried at the therapist and Chloe was just emotionless! I think I felt sadder for him than she did.

Reactions: 33

Kate.00

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else see this? What are people's thoughts on her reply?
I wouldn’t be jumping on the autistic claim until he has the dummy removed. His speech is awful because he has a speech stopper in his gob most of the day.

His tantrums are more then likely from watching his parents do the same thing. Too easy to put bad parenting down to autism.

Last edited:

theghosttown

VIP Member
I’m watching yesterday’s episode and honestly Amber is the worst. I cannot think of one positive thing about her. The way she still allows Brooklyn to have a dummy at his age is just gross.

Chloe is usually my favourite but very very disappointed in her. The way she spoke to her mum in the shop was shocking, almost threatening that she wouldn't see Marley. Where was that hate and anger when Jordan turned around and said he didnt fight for her as he didnt want her? Also he is still lounging around playing his game with a personality like a puddle and she is sitting there moaning at him. Nothing looks like its changed in their relationship at all.

Emma is bossing it as a single mum and doing so so well. However, she needs to realise that no dad is better than a part time dad that flits in and out of their childs life. Her baby dad is a complete waste of space.

Megan..give it a rest with Tel being a dad. It's weird

• Heart
I'm now watching the episode.

Would you be happy going round your beauty therapist's flat to that chaos and her grumpy boyfriend pushing past you on the way out? I would turn straight around! That being said, I actually quite like Megan and I'm pleased she's doing something with her life. Also I love Billie - she makes me die whenever shes on screen 😂😂😂

I love Ste's dad too, I want him to be my granddad 😂😂looks like such a sweetie.

Edited to add: Chloe's sleeves! I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Jordan’s brothers stories about tattle? Pretty ironic discussing how people on this site treat other people like shit, considering what Jordan did to chloe 🤔.
Yeah pal I support my other half with his mental health issues. And he doesn’t stick his pickle in anything that moves.
Or Keeps a folder of him strumming himself off and random girls 🙌🏻.

We don’t treat anyone like shit . We just cba with insta fakers and their bullshit . Dragging in mindless teenagers selling everything from diet pills to teeth whiting . Don’t like it private your accounts up .

• Haha

Snoopdagg

Watching season again... Chloe preparing for Jordan's 18th birthday, wrapping up a PS4! Almost every issue stems from this bloody playstation! I bet she regrets ever buying it!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else see this? What are people's thoughts on her reply?
It’s good she hasn’t got defensive . I’ve got to be honest I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment that on someone’s Instagram pic suggesting their child is autistic though 🙈 .. It def could all be down to learning difficulties or delayed development though, there is definitely signs but it could just be down to parenting . Hopefully she has a health visitor she can see, maybe now he’s at school age they will pick up on it x

Megan‘s sister Billie is literally a caricature. I can’t even deal! Massive brows, brassy blonde hair, thick makeup!

I actually really like Billie lol. She is so confident and doesnt give a crap. Her look isn't my personal taste but I love that she owns it. She is also so so loyal to Megan. I hope Megan is as devoted a sister to Billie as she is. It was annoying to see that Megan hadn't bothered calling her when she got with Tel.

• Heart