Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tel is clearly so stoned all the time,i dont know is it that or the fact hes gone Monday-Friday that makes him great father material šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the first series amber made an effort with herself and seemed more happy and confident , she was in college , worked and wanted to go to uni. Her life has just seemed to slowly go down hill as sad as that sounds . She always looks a mess and her house is another story . Must be a reason .
I remember the ā€˜oldā€™ amber actually. Still a bit of a twit but at least she had some ambition.

I reckon sheā€™s depressed and possibly burnt out with all the drama between her and Ste over the years. Iā€™ve experienced similar minus the constant arguing with my partner. Didnā€™t realise it for a while either just thought I was a broken mess and didnā€™t deserve to be any better than thatšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Hope her mum is looking out for her well being at least.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I remember the ā€˜oldā€™ amber actually. Still a bit of a twit but at least she had some ambition.

I reckon sheā€™s depressed and possibly burnt out with all the drama between her and Ste over the years. Iā€™ve experienced similar minus the constant arguing with my partner. Didnā€™t realise it for a while either just thought I was a broken mess and didnā€™t deserve to be any better than thatšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Hope her mum is looking out for her well being at least.
Yes if you watch first episode it would be like watching a different girl. Very very sad . You have a point itā€™s like she has zero self love

Reactions: 9
Found Nassehā€™s aka Sidā€™s aka Mumbleā€™s Instagram and Iā€™m not surprised the guy canā€™t acknowledge his kid.. the c#%t canā€™t see anything past his ā€˜fringeā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Can you really call yourself "Official" with a thousand followers šŸ§šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah she finished a college course and wanted to go to uni to be a social worker, always had makeup and hair done but she always looks so tired and drained so I think the same def depressed. And not sure where he works šŸ¤” but heā€™s always said he works all in the week and has his son on weekend.. they seem like nice people separate but they clearly will always push each otherā€™s buttons an speak badly to eachother , it will never work x
Pretty sure she was a youth worker at some point, it was on her facebook

Reactions: 6
Chloe is proper annoying me atm but Iā€™ve got to say Marley is the cutest kid šŸ˜©šŸ˜© his little voice on her insta stories today is adorable

Reactions: 14
Chloe is proper annoying me atm but Iā€™ve got to say Marley is the cutest kid šŸ˜©šŸ˜© his little voice on her insta stories today is adorable
Heā€™s adorable and you can just tell heā€™s really well looked after .

Reactions: 29
I wonder if living back at his mums has made Jordan realise that living as your own boss is better? I just donā€™t get how he has said that he is unhappy and that he wants Chloe but doesnā€™t want it to be like ā€œbeforeā€ and of course itā€™s going to be isnā€™t it, all Chloe looks to have done since season 1 is nag at him and for this alone then I think theyā€™re better off apart, Jordan needs to be young and single and sow his oats whilst Chloe needs an older guy and preferably one with a baby as he will know how it is then, Jordan should continue being a good dad to Marley and keep co-parenting with Jordan, I like Jordan but Iā€™m annoyed at him and my heart broke for Chloe, she is actually my favourite one of all the girls, she looked so beautiful in yesterdayā€™s episode as well.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Jordanā€™s brothers stories about tattle? Pretty ironic discussing how people on this site treat other people like tit, considering what Jordan did to chloe šŸ¤”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen Jordanā€™s brothers stories about tattle? Pretty ironic discussing how people on this site treat other people like tit, considering what Jordan did to chloe šŸ¤”.
Yeah pal I support my other half with his mental health issues. And he doesnā€™t stick his pickle in anything that moves.
Or Keeps a folder of him strumming himself off and random girls šŸ™ŒšŸ».

We donā€™t treat anyone like tit . We just cba with insta fakers and their bullshit . Dragging in mindless teenagers selling everything from diet pills to teeth whiting . Donā€™t like it private your accounts up .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
funny cause I'm pretty sure someone said he's the hot brother on here the other day. Not everything posted is nasty šŸ¤£ they're all just wanting to up their followers by crying troll as people follow so they can see the drama huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah pal I support my other half with his mental health issues. And he doesnā€™t stick his pickle in anything that moves.
Or Keeps a folder of him strumming himself off and random girls šŸ™ŒšŸ».

We donā€™t treat anyone like tit . We just cba with insta fakers and their bullshit . Dragging in mindless teenagers selling everything from diet pills to teeth whiting . Donā€™t like it private your accounts up .
Completely agree with you!

Reactions: 4
funny cause I'm pretty sure someone said he's the hot brother on here the other day. Not everything posted is nasty šŸ¤£ they're all just wanting to up their followers by crying troll as people follow so they can see the drama huns.

I retract my comment about him being the better brother after reading his instagram. Trying to take the moral high ground, and then 'your mums a hoe', lovely. I dont understand why they actively look to see what's being said and then get upset about it? If you dont like it then go private.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Heā€™s adorable and you can just tell heā€™s really well looked after .
I agree, he's always well dressed, clean, Chloe always takes pride in her house and appearance. I think she's a bit naive about Jordan but in general I think she's a good mum and her ambition is admirable compared to the others.

I retract my comment about him being the better brother after reading his instagram. Trying to take the moral high ground, and then 'your mums a hoe', lovely. I dont understand why they actively look to see what's being said and then get upset about it? If you dont like it then go private.
If my mum is a hoe because of my opinions then what does that make their mum because of Jordan's actions šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø bit hypocrotical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like Chloe the most out of the teen moms. Agree about her having great ambition, clean house and well cared for son. Jordan's an idiot to treat her like he has! He's gonna cause her to be even more insecure about their relationship.

can't get onboard with Emma's storyline, it's too boring, she seems like agood mum though,

Megan's a chav but looks amazing compared to her red hair days, she seems to make her choices off the back ofwhat Dylan and reeann do! She would do so much better to know her worth and stop moaning about tel all the time. He's a young lad and she's expecting him to take on her 2 kids only a couple months into dating. Not fair.

amber seems like just a slob and I can't even deal with her house. Hope she sorts herself out and gets some of her ambition back! And gives her kid a bloody bath (please don't share your kid in the bath tho) thanks. Think that's all I have to add.

Reactions: 23
What is going on with Amber? I used to like her but it literally seems that ALL her show content is just her arguing with Ste.
I felt very sorry for Brooklyn when he had his first day at school and then gets picked up by his dad, taken to his Mum in the car who had a face like slapped arse and then both proceeded to argue.,.. again!!! Their son just had his first scary big day at school and they just donā€™t care and would rather argue!!!
The dummy for school is going to get him bullied too :(
Amber was so obsessed with Ste when he moved on and now look.... she doesnā€™t want him but she doesnā€™t want anyone else to have him...
Clearly!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.