Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the beginning of ste on live today?? What comment has ambers mum made and where?
Did not agree with them airing the dirty laundry today 😫
And amber looked very very sad at one point 😔

Reactions: 11
New series is alright. Megan’s being a bit of a twit wanting a baby already. Isn’t a new baby something you’re supposed to carefully consider? Not just pop out another one because of the ‘age gap’ or what ever.

Amber is Amber. Feel like Brooklyn shouldn’t have a dummy, but also that he may have additional needs, maybe undiagnosed? Hopefully school will pick up on any issues.

Chloe I hope leaves Jordan for good, he has the personality of a plank of wood anyway.

Emma seems nice, so far. Her mum is great. She is naive, and nassah is a waste of space I could tell that from the off.

That’s the cast appraisals done. Now what’s this about Ste and dirty laundry?

Reactions: 39
Did anyone catch the beginning of ste on live today?? What comment has ambers mum made and where?
Did not agree with them airing the dirty laundry today 😫
And amber looked very very sad at one point 😔
On the Instagram teen mum post a few people were defending ste and ambers mum commented saying they edit out what ste does to amber and he calls her horrible names all the time and it’s never shown. Saying he insults her private parts and always putting her down.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On the Instagram teen mum post a few people were defending ste and ambers mum commented saying they edit out what ste does to amber and he calls her horrible names all the time and it’s never shown. Saying he insults her private parts and always putting her down.
I know it’s been said people have a soft spot for ste but he’s volatile and argumentative, comes across just as bad as her in my opinion.
They’re both not very articulate well rounded adults

Reactions: 27
This doesn’t surprise me I think I’ve read similar before about Ste that he gets a good edit. I don’t get the attraction, he has those puppy dog eyes and can be nice, but I remember in the first series he was almost stalking amber and he gave me the creeps and put me right off him ever since. Even when everyone’s gushing over him lol.

Reactions: 14
Ste done a live slagging ambers mum off, saying she is the cause of the problems and she shouldn’t be saying things about him and he wanted amber to tell her mum to stop amber didn’t want to as she said it was true and she wasn’t getting involved. Ste Phoned ambers mum and had a go at her so ambers mum blocked him. He was on the live in ambers house saying that she was asking him to leave and he couldn’t leave as he had nowhere to go He was nearly crying upstairs and amber was out in the garden I guess keeping away from it He then took the live to her in the garden and you could tell she was feeling poo and wanted space. Then people had messaged ambers mum saying ste was saying things and then ambers mum did a live and you could tell it was getting to her and she just said it was true and when her daughter phone her crying about what ste says to her, irs hard for ambers mum to ignore as amber has depression a few month ago.

I know it’s been said people have a soft spot for ste but he’s volatile and argumentative, comes across just as bad as her in my opinion.
They’re both not very articulate well rounded adults
The live had me worried for her to be fair it was so awful. It was like he needed to get the sympathy back on him so had to attack ambers mum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow!!! Poor amber, and I don’t usually like her, but what a horrible situation to be stuck in the middle of, the poor kids too.

Isn’t it funny how with these types it’s always someone else’s fault, particularly the partners mum? I’m inclined to believe what Ambers mum is saying is true, she has no reason to lie or make stuff up. I doubt she would want to cause problems in the family, potentially upsetting the grandkids for no good reason.

Ste isn’t the nice guy he’s been presented as the past couple of seasons imo. Maybe there was a good reason Amber was saying she didn’t want him in the house in last weeks episode 🤔

Reactions: 14
I like Ambers mum . From her comments before on the teen mom U.K. Facebook page and from watching her , you can tell she’s just looking out for Amber and you can see that she doesn’t think Amber is always innocent either .

Reactions: 15
Funnily enough Ambers mum said that before yet she had another baby to him and ruined his relationship with Kirsty so I’m struggling to believe that they make all the mums look tit when it’s about them specifically and yet make the men look good?! Mmm I call BS on that, it’s like when Chloe said that it was initially Jordan’s idea for a new bigger house yet they edited it to make it look like Chloe was nagging, does anyone actually believe this because I don’t, the girls aren’t bleeping actresses and it’s not like TOWIE with storylines!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And please don’t go on the attack but why do people have, not 1, but two bubbas with people they argue with soooo much! I know they’re slightly different and think differently but she went into have another with him!?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe Amber lies to her mum about what Ste does or says.

And please don’t go on the attack but why do people have, not 1, but two bubbas with people they argue with soooo much! I know they’re slightly different and think differently but she went into have another with him!?
I’m waiting for someone to come along and say “they’re vulnerable with low self esteem”, it doesn’t take away the ability to think straight though and it’s a poor excuse.

Reactions: 7
It’s incredibly easy to edit something to make it look like something it isn’t. You don’t need to have good acting skills it’s all in the editing. mtv are notorious for it actually.

Reactions: 9
Plus they say the things as we see them so that’s not editing and if Ste was so bad then wtf is Amber doing having a 2nd kid and splitting him up with Kirsty? She isn’t some weak feeble woman that was forced into any of it, women always get excused for their mistakes and it’s annoying and I am a woman saying this!

Because that’s what gets people watching.
You wouldn’t continue with the show though if that was the case as this would affect the girls’ mental health with all the things that gets said about them from the viewers, I just don’t believe it.

We all seem to rage at the girls though and it’s the same on other websites😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
“They say the things as we see them” they don’t. MTV have been known to paste together scenes that weren’t even filmed on the same day to make things seem more dramatic. They have been doing this ever since the original teen mom.

I’m not saying the girls are all perfect but it’s entertainment at the end of the day, the whole point is to get people watching and very little of it is actually genuine - that’s not the same as saying these things didn’t happen but If they can edit a scene to make it more dramatic than it really was then that’s what they will do. Drama=ratings. I can easily believe Ste has had things cut to make him look better than he is just like every other cast member has probably had things cut for one reason or another too.

They film hours and hours of footage and we get to see less than an hour of it once a week. You really think there isn’t some serious editing going on here?

Well yes I know there’s editing but I am just struggling with the fact that the girls are okay with being made to look like needy psychos and the guys look better in many ways😂😂

it’s safe to say though that lots of the arguments, and in front of the kids, aren’t not true, they wouldn’t do that to the kids for editing purposes.

MTV aren’t exactly discouraging teen pregnancy coz Megan has admitted in the past that she watched the American version and this is what made her want to be a mum!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but then she has no ambition apart from the family life!

Does anyone think that Ambers mum has a lovely figure for her age? She had tight jeans on last week and OMG what an arse she had!😂😂

Oh and Shannon’s mum is ages with me, 38, and I thought she was about 48 with the lines on her face! Probably all the worry about her wayward spoilt daughter 😂😂

• Haha
It will be in their contracts what to expect and it’s hardly a new concept so they should be aware of how it works. If they don’t like it they can choose to leave, which a couple of the TMUK mums have done over the years. Mia and Naomi and more recently Shannon and Sassi for example.

We all know mtv don’t give a tit about teen pregnancy rates. They aren’t even that bad in the uk last time I checked. It’s purely for entertainment.

Reactions: 4
Okay so, my opinion on ste still remains. He is loving & caring when he wants to be but, is a complete wanker and horrible on the flip side.
I too felt very sorry for amber during what I saw. Her eyes looked dark and dead. She seemed in a very dark place ☹😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.