TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him!!!
This is the sort of thing that backfires on him - it's like when influencers talk about how horrible tattle is, it makes their wavering fans go "oh, someone else might think the way I do" and then they go hunting - I wonder how many people who saw that post went looking for those facebook groups.

Reactions: 7
This is the sort of thing that backfires on him - it's like when influencers talk about how horrible tattle is, it makes their wavering fans go "oh, someone else might think the way I do" and then they go hunting - I wonder how many people who saw that post went looking for those facebook groups.
Exactly, I only joined here after googling him and finding this thread as I just wanted to find out if other people felt the way I did after joining, other people will have the same doubts

Exactly, I only joined here after googling him and finding this thread as I just wanted to find out if other people felt the way I did after joining, other people will have the same doubts
Ditto! He really isnt doing himself any favours by all these childish comeback posts about people 'slagging him off' i noticed that a lot when i was a member, it really irritated me!
And just highlighted the fact of how much of a bitchy drama queen he is!
Like someone just pointed out, why does he actually care? Because he is so so immature and can't take any form of criticism, constructive or otherwise!!

New Thead
#Team RH Stepping,Stomping, bitching and berating!

Ditto! He really isnt doing himself any favours by all these childish comeback posts about people 'slagging him off' i noticed that a lot when i was a member, it really irritated me!
Like someone just pointed out, why does he actually care? Because he is so so immature and can't take any form of criticism, constructive or otherwise!!

New Thead
new thread!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

New Thead

new thread!!
How do you find it?

I think something with teamrh would be good so new people can find it

Team RH: Tantrums, tears, rants and hairy minges?

Reactions: 4
I think most people on Slimming World add up their calories at some point (to give themselves an idea of where they’re coming out at), it’s not really ‘free’ food if it’s being followed as they prescribe. I’m no Slimming World fan but it’s no worse than any other diet, and better than one where they shame you. You can also ask questions without being sworn at, and if you don’t like it, you can leave without being hounded by a debt recovery agency. So. There’s that.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: TeamRH #2 bum hole poking, ego stroking, leave a 5* review or I'm coming after you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think something with teamrh would be good so new people can find it

Team RH: Tantrums, tears, rants and hairy minges?
Has to have their name in it or people will miss it and possibly not have the support and understanding we have needed after that place.

• Heart
#2 Team RH: Tyrant, Egotistical, Argumentative, Megalomaniac = Richie Howey.

• Haha
Another thing I've noticed is there doesn't seem to be any new transformation posts, he just keeps regurgitating old ones.......wonder why that is???😐😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t think he understands the damage even something like this could do! Let me tell you I run and my arse and legs are toned but the rest of me suffers. But I run A for cardio B and B is a Biggy (see what I did there) for my mental health! To clear my head and get out. I get more out of a 30 minute run that I do a 30 minute walk.

Discouraging people this way may lead them down a very dark path. Ffs why can he not just be normal and give pro and cons! Running/jogging/power walking all hold a great amount of value in health and well-being.

No it won’t give you the same definition but my mind is clear and I can climb mountains/hills without needing my inhaler anymore.

Why does he have to be a ‘NEGATIVE SALLY’ all the time rather than a Postive influence. Positivity goes a long way with encouragement and motivation.

E16E5D3B-9974-4322-AB15-A6BB36ECA3BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
I really don’t think he understands the damage even something like this could do! Let me tell you I run and my arse and legs are toned but the rest of me suffers. But I run A for cardio B and B is a Biggy (see what I did there) for my mental health! To clear my head and get out. I get more out of a 30 minute run that I do a 30 minute walk.

Discouraging people this way may lead them down a very dark path. Ffs why can he not just be normal and give pro and cons! Running/jogging/power walking all hold a great amount of value in health and well-being.

No it won’t give you the same definition but my mind is clear and I can climb mountains/hills without needing my inhaler anymore.

Why does he have to be a ‘NEGATIVE SALLY’ all the time rather than a Postive influence. Positivity goes a long way with encouragement and motivation.

View attachment 461644
But neither will 15k of steps around your lounge, but at least the jogging will add in some cardio?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.