TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more team RH post, the more pissed off I get. He seems very negative, unprofessional and a general knob head!

I’m so glad I didn’t sign up in the end.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think he understands the damage even something like this could do! Let me tell you I run and my arse and legs are toned but the rest of me suffers. But I run A for cardio B and B is a Biggy (see what I did there) for my mental health! To clear my head and get out. I get more out of a 30 minute run that I do a 30 minute walk.

Discouraging people this way may lead them down a very dark path. Ffs why can he not just be normal and give pro and cons! Running/jogging/power walking all hold a great amount of value in health and well-being.

No it won’t give you the same definition but my mind is clear and I can climb mountains/hills without needing my inhaler anymore.

Why does he have to be a ‘NEGATIVE SALLY’ all the time rather than a Postive influence. Positivity goes a long way with encouragement and motivation.

View attachment 461644
I get so annoyed with fitness professionals who are negative about cardio - strength training and cardio and conditioning exercises are all useful and all have different benefits and can suit different people. To just go "lift weights, cardio is rubbish" makes you no better than the people who say "oh, lifting a single dumbbell will make you look like Arnold, stick to cardio."

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think he understands the damage even something like this could do! Let me tell you I run and my arse and legs are toned but the rest of me suffers. But I run A for cardio B and B is a Biggy (see what I did there) for my mental health! To clear my head and get out. I get more out of a 30 minute run that I do a 30 minute walk.

Discouraging people this way may lead them down a very dark path. Ffs why can he not just be normal and give pro and cons! Running/jogging/power walking all hold a great amount of value in health and well-being.

No it won’t give you the same definition but my mind is clear and I can climb mountains/hills without needing my inhaler anymore.

Why does he have to be a ‘NEGATIVE SALLY’ all the time rather than a Postive influence. Positivity goes a long way with encouragement and motivation.

View attachment 461644
Because hes an utter prick , and a thick one at that! He hasnt got a clue what hes talking about, yet his arselickers hang onto his every word!

Reactions: 6

View attachment 461644
He does not run, he just likes lifting weights, so that is how he ''coaches'' and tells everyone else to do it rather than listening to how people feel.

Keep up your running and enjoy it, running is a beautiful thing and any ''coach'' saying do not run is similar to the SW stories he may tell about consultants saying not to exercise etc. I think he is forcing his way of dieting so much he is making calorie counting to lose its advantage over slimming world.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.