TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad about Peter 😢I had seen so many recommendations for him I was actually just sat reading one of his posts thinking about joining up and then saw the other post update
So bloody sad 😢
Literally joined this week because of this thread and so shocked

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Such sad news a really lovely guy. His voice notes were always so supportive. He will be missed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Absolutely heartbreaking news. Such a lovely man taken so young. Condolences to his family and friends, Live life to the full folks this is why we should all do that. 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Peter Preece was a top bloke well known in the area for the right reason‘s unlike Mr Howie. R.I.P gentle giant x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of people recommend Peter preece /preece nutrition, just to let you know he's died.

He was 10 times the man Ritchie is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I joined up with Peter due to this group. Thanks to his amazing support I’ve lost over 6 stone with him. He’ll be missed 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am absolutely gutted. Like others have said Peter was 100x the man Richie is. Wonder if Richie will mention anything?

Reactions: 2
Just shows the difference between these two men and how you can use your knowledge and time for good and in a positive way

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely gutted. Like others have said Peter was 100x the man Richie is. Wonder if Richie will mention anything?
He wouldn’t dare, he is not fit to utter peters name.

Back to trust pilot, just had a scroll through and the bad reviews are starting to build. Quite a lot in the last couple of days. I know more people will get pulled in to sign up at this time of year but it’s clear more and more people are starting to see through the bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He wouldn’t dare, he is not fit to utter peters name.

Back to trust pilot, just had a scroll through and the bad reviews are starting to build. Quite a lot in the last couple of days. I know more people will get pulled in to sign up at this time of year but it’s clear more and more people are starting to see through the bullshit.
I second this about RH and peter after the tit he caused.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.