TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad they are going to continue with preece nutrition

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Slimmer of the month - how to make people have like tit every 30 days” but calling people “Ten Tonne Tina” and telling people to cut out anyone who doesn’t support them is ok as it’s “tough love”

Reactions: 6
“Slimmer of the month - how to make people have like tit every 30 days” but calling people “Ten Tonne Tina” and telling people to cut out anyone who doesn’t support them is ok as it’s “tough love”
Nail on the head. It’s a shame as soon as you give an opinion like that you just get blocked isn’t it

Who’s going to create the new thread then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't know how to create a thread, but I had a title idea: Team RH TrustPilot Lies & New Hairlines.

Reactions: 13
Or

TEAM RH #4 RICHIE CARES MORE ABOUT HIS HAIRLINE THAN YOUR WAISTLINE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice how many bad reviews coming in on trust pilot ? They also seem to have stopped flagging them or trust pilot stopped them from being flagged 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice how many bad reviews coming in on trust pilot ? They also seem to have stopped flagging them or trust pilot stopped them from being flagged 🤷‍♀️
Yeah ! It's about bloody time this hole was shown for what he really is!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah ! It's about bloody time this hole was shown for what he really is!!
He always used to say they had enough money to just pack up Team RH and live a comfortable life but they keep doing it because they love to help people (LOL). If I was him, that’s exactly what I’d do, with all these negative reviews coming in. Retire and volunteer if you still want to help people.

Reactions: 5
He always used to say they had enough money to just pack up Team RH and live a comfortable life but they keep doing it because they love to help people (LOL). If I was him, that’s exactly what I’d do, with all these negative reviews coming in. Retire and volunteer if you still want to help people.
He's got no intention of helping people, it's all about the money!! He's a greedy bastard!

Reactions: 3
I noticed there were a lot more. Also if someone asks about them on Jason manford the don’t joins far outweigh the joins now. A lot of unhappy people

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.