TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most vile tasting protein powder which gives people the shits 🤣
[/QUOTE]
That's probably why the weight drops off 💩

Reactions: 3
How come he is never in the wrong???
Always with the you refused our help comment. It doesn't make sense, why anyone would ask for help and then refuse it? More likely they got so fed up and went, "do you know what I'll just cancel, oh no I can't feckin cancel".

Happy to take people's money and tie them into a year but doesn't want to give decent service for anyone who has problems.

Reactions: 6
684FFC11-90B8-4A25-80B8-2E2193001DD3.png

this has pissed me off so much. So people can’t comment that you’ve lost a lot of weight since they last saw you? That losing weight can be a symptom of an illness or they could be concerned that you’re losing to much and getting obsessive (likely with TRH, myself and others have gained disordered eating from this crap!) I bet he’s the first to tell people they’ve gained too much weight. Why is he so fat phobic?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 712682
this has pissed me off so much. So people can’t comment that you’ve lost a lot of weight since they last saw you? That losing weight can be a symptom of an illness or they could be concerned that you’re losing to much and getting obsessive (likely with TRH, myself and others have gained disordered eating from this crap!) I bet he’s the first to tell people they’ve gained too much weight. Why is he so fat phobic?
Lose not loose....Thick twit!!

Lose not loose....Thick twit!!
My apologies, i thought it was him saying that! Its my pet hate when people say loose instead of lose..sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 712682
They are preaching relentless dieting and to ignore family/friends that are concerned for your health, that is what I take from this post, anyone else?

It's gaslighting! I mean of course there's going to be friends and family who are jealous and they just want to sabotage a person's weight loss journey and of course that's totally not on. But I bet there's loads more who are concerned that a person's dieting behaviour is becoming obsessive, their once round face looks gaunt and saggy, they look tired and a lot older (I mean look at how tired and old Richie looks when he's in his dieting phase), they have less energy or are basically a mardy arse because they've been dieting for so long; these are the things friends and family see and comment on. There will have been numerous people who read that and they now feel really tit about their relationships!

He has no concept that most of those family and friends are just expressing concern that’s all . Most won’t say it to be malicious or hurtful but to express their worry .

Reactions: 5
He has no concept that most of those family and friends are just expressing concern that’s all . Most won’t say it to be malicious or hurtful but to express their worry .
I've said it before on here but Richie really enjoys pitting people against each other, besides bullying it's his go to USP.

Reactions: 7
Just catched up on this thread it's been a while I thought I'd update you and the newbies who are here. 9 months ago I was in such a bad mental health stage that had nothing to do with a pandemic. I was weighing every scrap of item that was going in my tummy. I would wake at 5 to weight and put everything away for my breakfast and lunch as I work full time I study and I have 4 kids so time is key. I weighed myself naked every morning at the same time. I broke down many times calling myself fat or mirroring what is said about fat people in the group. I didn't realise how mean I was to myself. I would stomp in one place for hours after work because I needed those 2000 steps for the target. I took daily pictures and updated on the app. I hated myself when I was on my periods and wanting to eat chocolate.
It has taken 9 months for me to step out of that toxicity I mean I could have had a 5th child 🤣.
Now I dont weigh myself daily nor do I take pictures to see a difference. I wear clothes that fit me even if it is a size bigger. I don't use food scales at all unless it's for a recipe. I find I am automatically doing exercises without even trying such as playing with the kids or walks. Iv kept my Fitbit on but I take it off for breaks too. I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full and if I want that snack IL have it. I just cannot believe how much the whole process affected me and my personal life. So to any newbies if you are finding any bit of doubt then just stop let them have their 6.99 a month until contract ends. There is no price on mental health. Sorry it's so long I am just so proud of myself of loving myself rolls and all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just catched up on this thread it's been a while I thought I'd update you and the newbies who are here. 9 months ago I was in such a bad mental health stage that had nothing to do with a pandemic. I was weighing every scrap of item that was going in my tummy. I would wake at 5 to weight and put everything away for my breakfast and lunch as I work full time I study and I have 4 kids so time is key. I weighed myself naked every morning at the same time. I broke down many times calling myself fat or mirroring what is said about fat people in the group. I didn't realise how mean I was to myself. I would stomp in one place for hours after work because I needed those 2000 steps for the target. I took daily pictures and updated on the app. I hated myself when I was on my periods and wanting to eat chocolate.
It has taken 9 months for me to step out of that toxicity I mean I could have had a 5th child 🤣.
Now I dont weigh myself daily nor do I take pictures to see a difference. I wear clothes that fit me even if it is a size bigger. I don't use food scales at all unless it's for a recipe. I find I am automatically doing exercises without even trying such as playing with the kids or walks. Iv kept my Fitbit on but I take it off for breaks too. I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full and if I want that snack IL have it. I just cannot believe how much the whole process affected me and my personal life. So to any newbies if you are finding any bit of doubt then just stop let them have their 6.99 a month until contract ends. There is no price on mental health. Sorry it's so long I am just so proud of myself of loving myself rolls and all lol
Oh wow, so sorry you went through all of that, glad to see you've got through the other side xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just had a quick browse. Looks like they’re going off on people about weighing food 🙄 come up with something fresh guys you’re material is stale

Reactions: 4
Why do they go on like every member is obese? I’m sure there’s a good amount who are also people that just want to lose a couple of pounds & work out? That bollocks about how long it takes to climb stairs because you’re overweight is *so* stupid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.