TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very carefully selected reviews and perfect to manipulate people as usual in my opinion. Giving that little bit ''honesty'' and making it look really down to earth by addressing bad reviews.

Let's see if they kept all of the reviews calling them ''bullies''? Would he address those? And I mean not just a one off, but all of the posts calling them bullies?

I was absolutely attacked yesterday on Jason Manford group by a few of their cult members. Someone asked where to get calories to get started, someone suggested Team RH, so I replied saying that be careful it will cost you £6.99p and a 12 month contract, just use James Smith app for free for cals. These people were really attacking to me I personally felt, as if I was being negative about Team RH, when I honestly was just saying be careful getting stuck in a contract when all she want is starting calories.

Jason Manford group is strange, why are loads of his staff/affiliates in there being nicey nice?
I got flamed on the Jason Manford page once. Years ago, can’t remember what for. Jason Manford himself bites if you troll him, which is fun. Thick cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah Jerry that one I was trying to remember who was there when I was. I joined when they’d all just started then it kicked off with the Irish lady. I went to have a look again and he’s gotten so much worse

Reactions: 2
I got flamed on the Jason Manford page once. Years ago, can’t remember what for. Jason Manford himself bites if you troll him, which is fun. Thick cunts.
Jason Manford once got pissed off when I pulled him up on Twitter for tweeting that he wasn’t a cheat. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to sound mean but that Baking El has the charisma and personality of a crayon. There is more to life than getting up at 5am and stepping on the spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@bikerbabe I don't understand what you got banned for? Answering peoples questions on the pod thing?
I don’t know as they refuse to tell me. I have asked 4 times now. I don’t believe there is a reason as such. Richie has never liked me from early days and I assume he is behind it. I was told to stop helping people though a few weeks ago because their coaches are on commission. From other posts on here there have been others that have been banned with no explanation. They now have a million pound business, it is not a local chat group. So in my view they should respect their customers and if action is taken against them have the balls to say why. But the attitude they demonstrate shows the poor standard of the company imo

Reactions: 2
That's so odd. It's just not a way to run a business at all. I can see it crashing around them very soon.. looking at the pod it seems to just be new starters posting so it doesn't look like that many people stay around long term, apart from the few favourites

Reactions: 4
Stumbled on this thread today by chance and now gonna read through the first two. Appalling stuff - I originally liked his no bull attitude to dieting etc on Facebook videos but it quickly got old and obvious that he's a scumbag.

How have they not been dragged to the consumer courts for all these shady dealings? Seems to be quite a few consumer rights being tramped over here!

Reactions: 8
Someone else not happy with the approach

Have just posted this review on trust pilot let’s see how long it stays there
Well I didn’t think I would be having to write this 1 star review but I have been left with no option. This is a factual review and I can provide evidence of all my comments.

I joined team rh in July 19 and it was a very different company back then. There were supportive calorie clubs where members could chat and support each other and it seemed a nice place to be. A few months in, these clubs were suddenly withdrawn because in the words of Mr Howie, people were moaning too much. This caused a lot of members upset.
I am a pretty intelligent person and quickly got into macros and calorie counting and liked to help other members. However, I was warned off from posting as they paid their coaches on commission and they didn’t want members helping each other. I was suspended twice from the fb page with no warning and a poor reason, along with other members who contacted me privately. On 22nd June 2021 they showed their true colours.
I hadn’t posted for a number of months and started to interact again. Almost immediately on 29.5.21 I got the ‘do not post’ message again. I quote, “Please could you refrain from answering questions in the pod or on the page etc, we have paid staff to do this and the answers are not always in line with things we update. We absolutely appreciate the kindness meant from it but would rather promote you to enjoy the group and interact with the members as part of the plan.” So I went back and asked for examples of which posts were not in line with things and what is the right way to interact if you are not supposed to post. I asked twice for this evidence and they refused to provide it. So I stopped posting and haven’t done so since. On 22.6.21 I couldn’t get on the fb page. I messaged to see if it was down and got back, again I quote “It appears you have been removed from the members group. You will still have access to your Team RH App, 1:1 coaching and all the other benefits you get with your membership.” Over the period of a week I have gone back 4 times with two questions, 1. Why was I blocked from the fb page and what happens if I renew my membership. I have been informed I can renew my membership but won’t regain access to fb. Which means the app is useless as all the videos in the app are hosted on fb. In respect of the question why have I been banned it has been met with complete silence. So, I have to assume there is no evidence to support my ban and this is a personal vendetta against me and they don’t have the balls to say so. If this is not the case then they should stand by their convictions and provide the evidence to support the ban.

If you are thinking of joining please consider the following before you do:

• You will be locked into a 1 year contract which you cannot get out of, and if you cancel your direct debit the debt collectors working for them will start hounding you.
  • The app they promote is ok but it pulls data from mfp which to be honest is a rubbish app. Yes, there are some recipes and of course a link to all their merchandise they are now pushing.
  • They say they have formulas and data to work out your calories and macros, but there are a number of reputable companies that provide this for free. I have tested them and they come up with the same macros etc.
  • There are many other individuals and groups that provide a similar service and you do not have to sign up for a year and some are cheaper. And you are not berated for helping others, or for struggling.
  • If you ask for help and you are not hitting all their targets, they will tell you to go away for two weeks until you hit them. The reason people ask for help is because they can’t hit them, where is the coaching in that. A lot of members are scared to ask for help.
  • Please google peoples reviews and think long and hard before handing over your money. Don’t get me wrong calorie deficit works but many others offer the same in a kinder way.

Finally, if they believed in what they offered they wouldn’t need to tie you In for a year. They should be happy to let people leave who find it’s not for them, as the other companies do.

Well I didn’t think I would be having to write this 1 star review but I have been left with no option. This is a factual review and I can provide evidence of all my comments.

I joined team rh in July 19 and it was a very different company back then. There were supportive calorie clubs where members could chat and support each other and it seemed a nice place to be. A few months in, these clubs were suddenly withdrawn because in the words of Mr Howie, people were moaning too much. This caused a lot of members upset.
I am a pretty intelligent person and quickly got into macros and calorie counting and liked to help other members. However, I was warned off from posting as they paid their coaches on commission and they didn’t want members helping each other. I was suspended twice from the fb page with no warning and a poor reason, along with other members who contacted me privately. On 22nd June 2021 they showed their true colours.
I hadn’t posted for a number of months and started to interact again. Almost immediately on 29.5.21 I got the ‘do not post’ message again. I quote, “Please could you refrain from answering questions in the pod or on the page etc, we have paid staff to do this and the answers are not always in line with things we update. We absolutely appreciate the kindness meant from it but would rather promote you to enjoy the group and interact with the members as part of the plan.” So I went back and asked for examples of which posts were not in line with things and what is the right way to interact if you are not supposed to post. I asked twice for this evidence and they refused to provide it. So I stopped posting and haven’t done so since. On 22.6.21 I couldn’t get on the fb page. I messaged to see if it was down and got back, again I quote “It appears you have been removed from the members group. You will still have access to your Team RH App, 1:1 coaching and all the other benefits you get with your membership.” Over the period of a week I have gone back 4 times with two questions, 1. Why was I blocked from the fb page and what happens if I renew my membership. I have been informed I can renew my membership but won’t regain access to fb. Which means the app is useless as all the videos in the app are hosted on fb. In respect of the question why have I been banned it has been met with complete silence. So, I have to assume there is no evidence to support my ban and this is a personal vendetta against me and they don’t have the balls to say so. If this is not the case then they should stand by their convictions and provide the evidence to support the ban.

• You will be locked into a 1 year contract which you cannot get out of, and if you cancel your direct debit the debt collectors working for them will start hounding you.
  • The app they promote is ok but it pulls data from mfp which to be honest is a rubbish app. Yes, there are some recipes and of course a link to all their merchandise they are now pushing.
  • They say they have formulas and data to work out your calories and macros, but there are a number of reputable companies that provide this for free. I have tested them and they come up with the same macros etc.
  • There are many other individuals and groups that provide a similar service and you do not have to sign up for a year and some are cheaper. And you are not berated for helping others, or for struggling.
  • If you ask for help and you are not hitting all their targets, they will tell you to go away for two weeks until you hit them. The reason people ask for help is because they can’t hit them, where is the coaching in that. A lot of members are scared to ask for help.
  • Please google peoples reviews and think long and hard before handing over your money. Don’t get me wrong calorie deficit works but many others offer the same in a kinder way.

Finally, if they believed in what they offered they wouldn’t need to tie you In for a year. They should be happy to let people leave who find it’s not for them, as the other companies do.
Not sure what happened there it’s combined two of my post. The picture relates to someone else’s review. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They have just replied but yet again ignored the fact they banned me. Says it all really. Bunch of bullying cowards

Not sure what happened there it’s combined two of my post. The picture relates to someone else’s review. 🤷‍♀️
They believe their own tit. Every time I have asked anything I have then been badgered for a review. So now you’ve put that they will have lots of people doing 5 star reviews to try and counteract that. With regards to the years contract the way it is advertised it makes it seem that it’s a monthly contract and you would think like most monthly contracts you wouldn’t be tied in for a year.
I am so thankful I got thrown out of the members group or I may have ended up signing up for another year.

Poor Richie telling someone to stop hurting his feewings 🤣
Can dish it out but can't take it back. Typical narcissistic behaviour, pointing out faults of someone else instead of taking the real reasons on board 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.