TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on the non members page some has posted she is worried about looking old and wrinkly if she looses a lot of weight. Well is she getting attacked. Terrible. I know what she means I have wrinkly arms and legs but live with it. Omg he has just done a video saying you need to be careful how you post things on social media as it can upset people and perhaps don’t post it on a public page. How hypocritical can you be ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen on the non members page some has posted she is worried about looking old and wrinkly if she looses a lot of weight. Well is she getting attacked. Terrible. I know what she means I have wrinkly arms and legs but live with it. Omg he has just done a video saying you need to be careful how you post things on social media as it can upset people and perhaps don’t post it on a public page. How hypocritical can you be ffs
Bloody hell she was speaking about herself and they’ve all jumped on it. A bunch of bullies the lot of them 😡

Who is she? I've just looked and she was promoting team rh until April
If you look at the comments on the latest post you will see that he banned her from the members group and won’t tell her why. Also she has various health issues and uses a wheelchair and when she asked for coaching he told her to push her wheelchair up a hill to get more steps in and by taking his advice in other ways made her health condition worse. Basically questioned coaching got thrown out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell she was speaking about herself and they’ve all jumped on it. A bunch of bullies the lot of them 😡

If you look at the comments on the latest post you will see that he banned her from the members group and won’t tell her why. Also she has various health issues and uses a wheelchair and when she asked for coaching he told her to push her wheelchair up a hill to get more steps in and by taking his advice in other ways made her health condition worse. Basically questioned coaching got thrown out.
Oh wow!
Thanks for filling me in

Reactions: 1
You know what, back to that Hancock thing … I think this sympathiser talks with experience… I take it he’s got a history of being unfaithful then
I think in my personal opinion, he will do a Philip Schofield one day rather than a Hancock. Has he took Rachel out for dinner or on holiday yet?

Poor Richie telling someone to stop hurting his feewings 🤣
He CHOOSES to work as much as he does, they are millionaires. Someone may possibly be afraid to actually just retire and spend time with his partner maybe? What is up with him? Is it a control thing and he is only happy if he controls everyone?

Last edited:
I think in my personal opinion, he will do a Philip Schofield one day rather than a Hancock. Has he took Rachel out for dinner or on holiday yet?

I've thought he'd do a schofield. Have thought it since I seen a RH video years ago.

He CHOOSES to work as much as he does, they are millionaires. Someone may possibly be afraid to actually just retire and spend time with his partner maybe? What is up with him? Is it a control thing and he is only happy if he controls everyone?
He's definitely a schofield. I thought that when I first seen one of his RH videos years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He's definitely a schofield. I thought that when I first seen one of his RH videos years ago.
A few people have said it to me, one of the many things I believe made me think about it was when I seen one of his videos on mute, his mannerisms. He reads these forums so may go put a ring on Rachels finger or even take her out for lunch now

So appears Ashbourne stopped harassing me .
I dident pay may and it was relentless texts with rising values .
Haven't paid June and won't be paying July.
Its awful I wish I never joined I instantly regretted I joined last year as was feeling tit over lockdown 1 weight gain.

Anyone else been bombarded with contact then nothing.

I still yet emails for products
Had few texts and email off Ashbourne bit nothing since early June.
Am I safe or will there be repercussions?

Reactions: 5
So appears Ashbourne stopped harassing me .
I dident pay may and it was relentless texts with rising values .
Haven't paid June and won't be paying July.
Its awful I wish I never joined I instantly regretted I joined last year as was feeling tit over lockdown 1 weight gain.

Anyone else been bombarded with contact then nothing.

I still yet emails for products
Had few texts and email off Ashbourne bit nothing since early June.
Am I safe or will there be repercussions?
Maybe it will actually be quite costly to pursue yourself and everyone, so it is all just bully scare tactics? Just speaking aloud and not sure what situation is.

Engagement on their POd post has gone right down. Used to be about 1k posts per day now only about 3-400

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.