Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H AC12

I’m sure Richie did a video last year explaining how he met Rachel. I’m sure she was with someone who put her down and told her she couldn’t better herself. He made it sound like he was a knight in shining armour and saved her. Would seem she’s swapped one narc for another. If he speaks to her the way he speaks to people in videos I feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m surprised her high chief Richie has allowed her to post this as it could send people over here, then they’d find out a few home truths. It’s actually sad how blind her devotion is to him.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Richie if you're reading this, this is an anonymous forum. People have absolutely zero to gain from contributing on here. It's a sad state of affairs (for you) if so many people have been made to feel so uncomfortable by you, your bullying and your so-called business model. Sort yourself out please.

• Heart

bikerbabe

Just had a quick look at trust pilot and four one start reviews in the last few days. More people signed up and reloaded how crap it is. Couple banned straightaway almost from fb group. Which makes the app useless. How the hell is he getting away with tying people in and then banning them so they can’t use what they paid for. At least dick Turpin have to the poor. This really has become a disgusting sham. Needs to be on watchdog with a full investigation

Reactions: 12

bikerbabe

The ride is turning, new post on nutracheck someone asking about team rh. Only one comment so far partially saying it’s ok. Rest all saying avoid like the plague. Eventually if you pee off enough people you will take your own business down.

Poppo

I only come on this site to lurk on the Ingham thread but happened to see this thread by chance. Thought I’d share my experiences.

I have a history of eating disorders and thought this would be a really good way to calorie count without getting obsessive.

Weighing myself everyday soon triggered me and I reached out to team rh to ask for advice.
I was told to get over it 😬

When I told them I don’t think it was working for me, I don’t think I could ever safely calorie count without getting silly (because ED) I was told I’d be fat forever.

Can’t believe I paid these jokers £60 😬

I’m not receiving help from a qualified nutritionist who is worth her wait in gold.

• Wow
  • Angry

Jamhead

VIP Member
So there seems to have been a bit of an update with the app.

It's still clunky and still no link with steps so pretty much the same. The biggest change seems to be a direct link to their YouTube videos, of which there's 3 new step with Rachael.

They have a new "fun" look!!!!!

They are almost certainly inspired by Caroline Girvan - countdown timer on one side, an insert of up and coming exercise at the top, matching colourful outfits on Rach.

I wonder where they got their ideas from 🤔, it can't have been our rants on here surely 🤣. It would be ace for the members if they actually followed this one through for more than 5 minutes with some decent fitness content and more than just 3 'episodes'!!!
People are paying £6.99 a month for stuff that anyone can access for free on youtube. I've just searched and all her new ""workouts"" come up, I would expect that content to be exclusive to paying members. What are they actually paying for? As we know the app is a pile of wank and the ""1-1"" support is non existent.

I just got an email from them confirming that my contract has now been cancelled!!! I called them on breach of contract by failing to provide the services provided, by providing negligent and incompetent advice. It was quite a drawn out process but got there although they have twisted the to suit themselves. I did ask them for the alternative dispute resolution service they use and the one they give me no longer applies here in UK!!! So that's another breach/failure on their part! I'm not finished with them as I'm not seeking a refund of what I have paid 😃

• Wow
You are made to feel the system can’t fail therefore if you don’t lose then it’s because you aren’t tracking properly or not honest with yourself. Therefore YOU have failed.
As I said to people before you are only allowed to see people succeeding as everything else is deleted on the pod. There will be thousands struggling but not realising others are, as all you are allowed to see are positive posts.

Lilith91

Post in the Jason Manford group this morning asking about Team RH - amazed the amount now saying don’t do it! The tide is turning finally!

• Heart
So they are admitting they remove thousands of posts from the group so they can make it look like everyone is succeeding which we know isn’t true.
You can’t leave an honest review unless it’s a good review

evenangelsfall

Omg, so pleased I’ve found this!!
I’m a big girl - no hiding it, because of various health conditions recently I find weight loss hard. Had heard good things about RH so signed up but the app advised I eat 2900cals a day - which seemed way too high!!
I was told “well to get the size you are you must have been eating more than that everyday, so you need that many- come back in a few weeks if it’s still not working”
How supportive - and I also know I hadn’t been eating that many daily. I’ve now stopped paying and am waiting for them to contact me demanding I do 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Did he have a go at Fathers on Fathers today? Or was it just Mothers on Mothers day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow! Really shouldn't use words he doesn't know the meaning of.

Unsubconscious makes zero sense in that context. He's trying to say her subconscious mind 🙄🤦‍♀️

There comes a time when someone lacking the education needed, employs a proof reader. That was a giggle to read. Nicola calls him out, he proves her point in his reply and in the process makes himself look thick as 2 short ones 🤣👏