Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
I'm not an active member on this thread but I sometimes follow the shit show that is RH and literally have Preece Nutritions website sitting open from reading this thread the other night - I'm shocked. I do hope there wasn't anything sinister going on in his life :(

Elle-elle

When el and Shaz started workouts their form was awful and people had to correct them on comments during the session..it was cringy
I couldn't watch them - watching shaz & el, watching Rachel, doing a workout, er no thanks!!!! I understand why they did it, but seriously taking that forward and that being the level of instruction for live workouts. Pretty sure live workouts are part of their marketing spiel but honestly what are people paying for?

Sominxo

Chatty Member
The idea behind it is great but the guy who runs it's is awful.
The programme is expensive, you are signed up to a 12 month contract and you get no support at all. They use to have Facebook support groups but they cancelled them.
Preece nutrition is cheaper and you can pay monthly and you can ask for support in Facebook group.
Oh I really thought it was a cheaper option, but I definitely need motivation.

Thanks so much

Sazzla89

I lost 42lb eating 2500 calories. But I was 5ft4 and 301lb to start with. Now I'm losing steady eating 2000 calories.
But the girl was 200lbs. I’ve lost over 100 lbs eating about 2300 calories. However I’m now down to 2000 calories and I am about the same weight as the girl on 2600. It just seemed a lot

sjhoop

I think I can guess which trust pilot review you are as your name is similar on here - I’m Fi. That Christina just blatantly refuses to accept any reason for cancellation, so I suspect no one has ever been successful. Citizens advise suggested I cancel under the Consumer Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2014 because I believe I have been misled, but the ball cracker still comes back and claims we’ve been fully transparent blah blah blah. I want to take them to an Alternative dispute resolution, arbitration session where a 3rd party decides the outcome. Are you interested in this - if a few of us to get together we might be able to have a stronger case as it’s not just one person against them?
Yep I tried under consumer protection too and yep denied. She also seems to mis half my points only responding to certain ones that are to their advantage. It’s even in their t&cs about misled consumer rights but quick to point towards t&cs when they want.

Oh hell yes count me in !! Those b**stards are not having my money. I wanted to do it the proper civil way with them but that Christina has got my back up so far that I’m now out for blood.

Itsallthecheese

I finally signed up to fat loss feast which is smaller. I’m enjoying it so far the owner puts a lot of effort in and does most of it himself including unlimited coaching calls. He has other trainers on the timetable but it’s mainly him doing the coaching. His system of working is a bit clunky but he overcompensates in service..so far so good!!
I'm in FLF and it's great but he also ties you in for 12 months. Although that is clearly stated.