Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachRN86

VIP Member
You’ve got to wonder about someone (childless) whose mind goes straight to child abduction when they see parents post photos of their kids.

Just how many children are actually abducted via Facebook?
Not mine unfortunately, but after the evening I've had I would give them away!

I'm an old school TRHer from before the app and merch etc. I think it was £1.99 per month or something ridiculous. I got booted out when I said that I have arthritis and struggle with 15k steps could I cut calories and step less. The great one basically told me to stop being lazy and do my steps in a chair and it's excuses. I then said on top of that I am a single parent and full time nurse. Apparently that's also an excuse and with my attitude ill always be obese. Absolute cockwomble

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Elle-elle

Can you imagine him doing that though? I've seen him do live workouts on the reverse dieting group and he just stops half way through rambling shite 🤣. But they could bring someone qualified in, there's fitness instructors & pts everywhere. My guess is they grew far too quickly, don't really have a good business plan, they are armatures playing in the big league and it shows. Can you imagine (as someone else mentioned) bullying being your USP, as well as fat shaming, misogyny and shit stirring!

And just incase any of his minions are reading this, when you focus on women and make up names like Ten Ton Tina and Big Brenda (including talking about titties like a 10 Yr old boy) that's actually not funny, it's fat shaming and misogyny! (Where Ten Ton Terry and Fat Frank with the moobs, absolutely nowhere)

• Heart

bikerbabe

Just seem one of the main coaches saying she is starting dieting again and need some tips as hasn’t done it for ages. How the hell does a coach not know how to diet when she is advising members on what to do. Unbelievable

• Wow
  • Haha
Where’s Ten Ton Tim? What about him? Oh no he’s not mentioned because he’d turn up at Richie’s door and punch his lights out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Elle-elle

🤣🤣🤣hilarious!

He's so money savy but he lives in rented accommodation, cos paying someone else's mortgage is a great investment!

Honestly Richie, a decent house in Chester-le-Street ain't that much, especially for a multimillionaire like you. 😉

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Few have said it gives them the runs personally I found it didn't mix properly was very clumpy and lumpy. Wasn't a fan of it at all

Wanna laugh laugh at this his number one fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 will put below in another comment

Have a laugh troopsies tickle your ribs was sent to me so thought I'd share. Near spat my tea reading it
It's great when someone mentions Tattle, it normally sends people here in droves and does the opposite of what they wanted 🤣👍

• Haha

orangesarecool

Who posted that? Richie? I wasn’t sure if it would be that Scottish girl since we know she’s obsessed with looking here too!
No, some other hardcore follower of his. She made a post with like 30 screenshots of various posts and nonsense!

I didn’t know Tattle existed so thanks to her I found this and I completely agree with everything i’ve been reading. I joined before it got big and loved the calorie clubs. Also lost a decent amount of weight but now it is just terrible. The fact he is treated like a god is genuinely beyond me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

00lkj99

Was just browsing the slimming world thread on here and saw someone say she and her daughter decided not o join team rh because of the terrible reviews online, on here and on trustpilot 😂 😂 looks like all the deleting of negative reviews isn't working Richie mate!

• Heart
  • Haha

bikerbabe

If you are not in the Richie appreciation society you are barred. He will not take any criticism at all. People will realise soon what he is like and he turns on them. Toxic environment totally

Some girl had posted she had been stopped at the airport security because they didn’t know what her portable scales were. Really taking scales on holiday abroad. That’s so sad in my view. I am going all inclusive for a week soon and will put on probably half a stone. Don’t care cos I will have a good time and know it will go when I get back. I wanted to post just live life and enjoy your holiday. It’s really quite sad

Last edited:

Lynk

Does anyone know anything about the so called award for best online coaching platform and what company actually awarded them ?

I wondered this as they supposedly have 2 of them now. I found the awards online but nothing about RH winning or recieving anything. It is so suspicious. I wonder if I emailed the awarding company if they would confirm that it is legitimate.
Does anyone know anything about the so called award for best online coaching platform and what company actually awarded them ?

I think he’s stopped doing this method.

I’ve asked them to supply qualifications, I’m 💯 entitled to ask and see them if they exist , I’ve also issued them with a letter requesting a deadlock letter to take it further with ombudsman and trading standards. Im also trying to find out who the governing body for that award they apparently have.
I wondered this about the awards they won, as they supposedly have 2 of them now. I found the awards online but nothing about RH winning or recieving anything. It is so suspicious. I wonder if I emailed the awarding company if they would confirm that it is legitimate.
The company are called Prestige Rewards. Can't find a single link to Team RH though
Just been on the prestige awards site. You nominate yourself, you get a free basic package such as a write up or mention in their magazine. You can order and pay for other merchendise such as your awards where you can attend an event to recieve what you have ordered. So it is a scam awards site where they can make easy money to make businesses look good.

• Wow
  • Haha
His minions are in full flight on that page- she's holding her own well though!!😁
Thank you! It's my page that all his minions came and tried to attack on. I noticed it was only AFTER he posted his 'woe is me' responses that they all turned up. Doesn't take a genius to work out he shared it to all his pages after he blocked me.

Lmao typical narcissistic behaviour.

I gave precisely zero damn though. I had a 6k+ reach increase for well over a week and since then, have gained more followers and likes 💪🤣

• Heart
I’m sure Richie did a video last year explaining how he met Rachel. I’m sure she was with someone who put her down and told her she couldn’t better herself. He made it sound like he was a knight in shining armour and saved her. Would seem she’s swapped one narc for another. If he speaks to her the way he speaks to people in videos I feel sorry for her.
I know someone who was once her good friend until she met Mr Howey, apparently she was the life and soul of the party until she met him, then became the girl who drinks vodka with water on the rare nights she was allowed out without him, before telling her friends she didn’t want to know them anymore because they were all fake and unsupportive for asking her to go out with them. Sounds like coercive control to me 🐸☕

• Sad
  • Wow

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Delighted to see Cathy won against them with the GDPR body in UK. Basically them recording their meeting and sharing it totally breached all GDPR rules so they found in favour of Cathy's complaint. It too her almost 2 years but fair play to her for sticking with it !! 👏
She is an absolute trooper for doing what she did. She got dogs abuse from what I remember when she first came out telling her side of the story, nobody would believe her, well now look 😎 People are working them out so much more than they did 2 years ago.

Dd29

VIP Member
Not sure why we all needed hoodies, not like we are advertising the company when we are all in our homes stepping on the spot 😂

• Haha

Walshanator

Hi all, ex member here 🙈 I joined when it was just a small group and the support was fab, then the app was introduced (which never worked) it slowly became very clicky and bullyish which made me leave. Fast forward to last year, I had lost a lot of weight due to losing my dad, my job and finding out my husband had cheated (chucked him out tho) and found myself at under seven stone. I reached out to them for help putting on weight safely as I was terrified of not being able to eat for months and then being out of control. They replied saying that they couldn’t help me but to put it on the public page for help from others…like wtf!!! So glad I didn’t even tho I’m heavier than I’ve ever been after seeing these threads, I really think my MH would never have improved. Sending love to those who it’s affected, he really shouldn’t be able to get away with this 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

sjhoop

OMG !! I’ve just watched some videos of him debunking negative trustpilot reviews. In one he believes his service to be worth £500 a year. This man is seriously deluded!!

he is a text book narc. ~
~He love bombs you which makes you sign up even tho you see red flags you ignore them because you’ve basically been love bombed.

~you sign up only to realise it was all fake (for some continue to be in love) and find the doors are all literally padlocked behind you and can’t escape.

~Then you realise they’ve taken financial control.

~critical and degrades and bully’s. even stalks your social media

yes I maybe talking a bit extreme for a diet plan, BUT the pattern text book pattern is very visible. He must feel extremely powerful controlling thousands of people. I actually don’t think this is about money to him, it’s about power.

Reactions: 13