TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help me I fell for the online blurb while I had covid and am now fighting with the ball buster Christina in their customer services trying to get a cancellation. I refuse to give in so am going to look in to ADR arbitration which was suggested by citizens advice. Has anyone successfully taken them to small claims or ever managed to get their subscription cancelled? Just wondering what to expect.

This is me! They flagged it and failed. I didn’t even know this page existed so I started a stand-alone twitter page but it’s getting zero hits. What will happen if I cancel the direct debit, bleeping had it with Christina in customer services, bloody robot that’s been programmed just to say cancellation request denied.
Anyone want to jump in with me taking to ADR arbitration or small claims? Feel like I have a point to prove now.
Sjhoop provided a number in a post a couple of pages back I dunno if that helps? We need to set a new thread up I think this one’s nearly maxed

Reactions: 1
Not sure if someone mentioned already but they opened up their fb group to NHS staff during the pandemic to give them access to free info and videos etc.
It was everyone not just NHS loads of people I know are on it and they aren't key workers

Im still in the group and haven’t been a member since September 2020. I have them on mute but have never deleted as wanted to see how long it would take them. Also secretly hoping his downfall will be very public 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I joined TEAM RH but cancelled one month in due to MH issues and money issues. I'm now being threatened by email saying they will send ballifs to my door lol?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Ahaha so am I, it’s a matter of pure stubborn principal now. I do think the consumer rights will work, as all their online promo material is very misleading. Im blocked on their Facebook and twitter for speaking my mind - do you still have access to getsceen shots.
Right let me make some enquiries tomorrow to see how this will work. I’m up in Scotland but I’m a fiery Irish redhead (maybe more grey now) and once you prod this bear, I GROWL!

Anyone else on here just signed up and feel they’ve been misled and are being refused a cancellation?
When did you join and did you use the skint code

I joined TEAM RH but cancelled one month in due to MH issues and money issues. I'm now being threatened by email saying they will send ballifs to my door lol?
They are debt collectors not bailiffs and have no right to come to your door. Only bailiffs can come to door instructed by courts which you haven’t been to court for round 1 after round 1 and they win they have to reapply to instruct some form of recovery of money.
Don’t let them tell you that you will be defaulted credit score etc because this is NOT a financial contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.